Phuket Trick Eye Museum Highlights
- Grab this chance of visiting the first Trickeye 3D museum of Southern Thailand and let it stimulate your creativity and imagination
- Get a chance to interact by engaging with the modern installation art and learn about it
- Be amazed by the TROMPEL'OEIL (deceive the eye) technique and be stunned by a number of optical illusions
Phuket Trick Eye Museum Overview
Activity Duration: 1 to 6 hours (approx)
Museum Opening Hours: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Last Entry: 6:00 PM
Location: 130/1, PhangNga Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand
About Trick Eye Museum Phuket:
Grab the chance of visiting the first Trickeye 3D museum of Southern Thailand which is located in Phuket. Visit this interactive museum which will stimulate your creativity and imagination. Touch the 3D paintings and have fun with it. Get a chance to interact and engage with modern installation art. Become a part of the picture by entering it and be stunned with this modern art installation. Make some wonderful memories here.
- Get this 3D museum ticket and get ready to experience a whole new level of madness.
- This is the first 3D museum in Southern Thailand which makes it quite popular in the town.
- Grab the chance to interact with the modern art.
- The brilliant art will amaze you with its creativity.
- Touch the 3D paintings and make some wonderful memories.
- Be amazed by the TROMPEL'OEIL (deceive the eye) technique that will stimulate your creativity and imagination.
- Become a part of number of optical illusions and be stunned by it.
- This museum has over hundred painted and sculpted creations.
- Do fun things like cross a shaky bridge over a waterfall, escape the sharp teeth of a shark and many more fun things to do.
How to reach:
By Bus: Take the 8411 Airport Bus from the Phuket International Airport. It will take around 1 hour 21 minutes to reach the Trickeye museum.
By Cab: Cabs in Phuket are comfortable and safe. There are many online cab services available in the city.
By Motorcycle Taxi: Two wheeler taxis are available to hire in Phuket. For a solo traveller, motorcycle taxi is an ideal choice for you.
Select Package Option
Trick Eye Museum Phuket Ticket
More Details about Phuket Trick Eye Museum
Know Before You Go for Phuket Trick Eye Museum
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rates are for the children of age 4 - 10 years old
- Admission is free for children under 4 years old
- Most travelers can participate
Things To Carry for Phuket Trick Eye Museum
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes