Flying Hanuman Phuket Highlights
- Feel the thrill as you sign up for an adventure packed day at the Hanuman World
- Witness a birds-eye view of the serene beauty of the Phuket hills and Pearl of the Andaman below
- Fly without wings as you go sloping down the treetop while ziplining
Flying Hanuman Phuket Overview
Activity Duration: 3 Hours (Approx.)
Program A Timing: 8:00 AM & 3:00 PM
Program B Timing: 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM
Program C Timing: 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM
Pick up and Drop off Location: Hotel pick up and drop off are offered from all hotels located in Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, and Patong Beach
About Flying Hanuman Zipline Adventure
An adventure park for flying!
For all those with a wish to fly high and fast, Flying Hanuman is unique for adventure in Phuket where you can see the beauty of the island far beyond the sun, sea, and beaches. The hillsides of Phuket are awaiting you to dwell deep into the surroundings and become an explorer. Sign up for a thrill and adventure packed-day with loads of outdoor activities.
Flying Hanuman has a lot to offer in terms of great service, excitement, enjoyment, and lifetime experiences, where the natural balance is left undamaged. This is a good place to spot the highlight of the Pearl of the Andaman. Enjoy this place with beautiful surroundings and nature at its best.
- Get picked up from your hotel at the given time in a sanitized vehicle. You will be taken to the Hanuman World treetop.
- After a warm welcome, you will be introduced to your professional instructors who will brief you about the activity and the safety techniques.
- Get harnessed on the cables and go flying above the picturesque landscape at a thrilling speed.
- Enjoy the thrill of zip lines, abseil points, sky bridges, spiral staircases, honeymoon, and Skywalking amidst the breathtaking beauty of the Phuket hills.
- Savor a delicious Thai lunch served at the site.
- After a refreshing day amidst the scenic Phuket hills, get dropped back in the sanitized vehicle to your hotel.
Select Package Option
More Details about Flying Hanuman Phuket
Know Before You Go for Flying Hanuman Phuket
- Wheelchair is not accessible.
- Stroller is accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, Pregnant travelers and travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
- Temperature checks for travelers before the start of the tour.
- Hand sanitizers are available for travelers.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized.
Things To Carry for Flying Hanuman Phuket
- Extra pair of socks
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Walking shoes