Phuket Bird Park Tickets Highlights
- Visit the largest bird park in Thailand which is home to 1000 birds like macaws, hornbills, eagles and many more
- Roam freely in the park and get a chance to see over 100 exotic bird species from Asia, Africa and South America
- Take this wildlife tour in a 48560-square-meter land and come across some exotic birds like African crowned cranes, hornbills, Nicobar pigeons, ostriches, and emus
- Feed them, have them perch on your arm, and enjoy an impressive bird show where they exhibit their skills and knack for entertainment
Phuket Bird Park Tickets Overview
Activity Duration: 4 hours (approx)
Opening Hours: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Bird Show Schedule: 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM
Location: 9 32/9 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Rd, Chalong, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000
About Phuket Bird Park Ticket:
While on Phuket vacation, give yourself a chance to visit the largest bird park in Thailand which is home to over 1000 birds from Asia, Africa and South America. Explore this place which occupies a 48560-square-meter land. Come across some exotic birds like African crowned cranes, hornbills, Nicobar pigeons,ostriches and emus. Roam freely in the park and spot turkeys and chickens. Take this wildlife tour in bird paradise surrounded by beautiful gardens, cascading waterfalls, and lush greeneries. Have an interactive experience with macaw, hornbill, parrot and many more. Be amazed when they spell words and solve maths equation.
- Enter the largest bird park in Thailand and get a chance to see over 1000 birds like macaws, hornbills, eagles and many more.
- Don't hesitate and reach out to great Indian hornbill and bond with it.
- Over 100 exotic bird species are here in this park from Asia, Africa and South America.
- Feed them, have them perch on your arm and have fun in this park.
- Marvel at the bird community coexisting in a beautiful recreation of their natural habitats.
- Enjoy an impressive bird show where they exhibit their skills and provide you the full entertainment.
- Watch as birds display their intellect and in a series of tricks and tasks.
How to reach:
By Taxi: Take a taxi from the Phuket City center and head directly to Phuket Bird Park. The trip will take approximately 20-30 minutes.
Select Package Option
More Details about Phuket Bird Park Tickets
Know Before You Go for Phuket Bird Park Tickets
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Show schedules are subject to change based on weather conditions of the day
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled show time
Things To Carry for Phuket Bird Park Tickets
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes