Aquaria Phuket Tickets Highlights
- Indulge in an exciting experience of exploring the largest aquarium of Thailand, which is home to more than 25,000 marine creatures
- Grab the opportunity to dine while you get lost at the mystic underwater wonders hugging you
- Explore the world of illusions consisting of art forms that utilize realism with an admission to the Trickeye Museum
Aquaria Phuket Tickets Overview
Activity Duration: 4-5 Hours (Approx.)
Activity Timing:11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Last admission: 6:00 PM
About Aquaria Phuket Tickets
Want to get up close with marine life? Aquaria Phuket ticket offers you access to the largest aquarium in Thailand which is home to more than 25,000 marine creatures. Not only it ends here, but you will also get to enjoy various interactive zones like Station Aquarius, Mystic forest, and Coastal heaven. For more fun activities you can opt for a combo ticket with Trick Eye Museum, which consists of unique rooms equipped with many optical illusions. You can take the excitement further by dining underwater in their in-house restaurant while the sea creature surrounds you. And lastly, you can take a test of your visual capability by engaging with Trompe-oil paintings and dream yourself in the surreal world.
- Sign up for a visit to the widely famous aquarium which houses more than 25,000 marine creatures.
- Watch a variety of marine animals like otters, reptiles, penguins, rays, turtles, sharks, and jellyfish.
- Explore the four interactive zones Mystic Forest, Coastal Haven, South China Sea, and Station Aquarius.
- Gran the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of dining in an underwater restaurant.
- A great place for your kids to learn about underwater creatures.
- Immerse yourself into the Tricky Eye Museum of which consists of art forms that utilize realism in such a way that it creates an illusion which makes the image seem three-dimensional.
How to reach
You need to take a taxi to Central Phuket Floresta then proceed to Floor B1 where the museum is situated
Select Package Option
Aquaria Admission Ticket
Aquaria Admission Ticket + Trickeye Museum Ticket (Combo)
More Details about Aquaria Phuket Tickets
Know Before You Go for Aquaria Phuket Tickets
- Children with a height of 90cm or below can enter free of charge
- The voucher is valid until 30 Jun 2021
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Face masks required for guests in public areas.
- Temperature checks for guests before entering the premises.
- Hand sanitizers are available for travelers.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
Things To Carry for Aquaria Phuket Tickets
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes