Variant 1: Solo Rider/Two Riders One Bike(own bike): INR 28000/- per person
Variant 2: Solo Rider(rented bike): INR 41000/- per person
Variant 3: Two Riders One Bike(rented bike): INR 34000/- per person
Variant 4: Traveler in SUV: INR 39000/- per person
Starting Point: Siliguri
End Point: Siliguri
Highlights of the Trip:
- On your Royal Enfield, waltz through the hairpin bends of Zuluk
- Trace the famous Nathula Pass (4310m) on the crossroads of Indo-China Border
- Ride rigorously to the blissful Gurudongmar Lake that lies at the height of 17800ft
- Induce a meditative mood at the Zero Point while sipping a cup of tea in the icy breeze
- Twist the throttle across the soaring mountains of Gangtok
- Snake across a series of charming and wonderfully scenic villages along the way
About the Destination:
Obscured from the world, the abode to Mt. Kanchenjunga is a heaven on earth. With its charming hill stations, winding roads carving their way through hills, pristine meadows adorned with rhododendron flowers, and majestic landscapes, Sikkim is a paradise to bikers. So, hop on your bikes for a high-octane ride into mesmerizing splendor of the mountainous state.
About the trip:
- Embark on this bike trip through the iconic stretches. Start with a ride from Siliguri to Gangtok, while facing the changing weather- initially humid shortly chilly. Get permits and ride towards Lachung, marvel at the Yumthang Valley and K2 peak en-route.
- Next, head towards Lachen while touring the Zero Point, the last outpost of civilization on the Indo-China Border. Visit the Gurudongmar Lake, one of the highest altitude lakes in the world. Then, whirl towards Gangtok, meander along its unspoiled nature trails and click a lot of pictures.
- Relish a rest day at Gangtok and renew the permits for a tour towards Eastern Sikkim. Waltz through the hairpin bends of Zuluk, ride across Nathula Pass and reach Padamchen, a village in the foothill slopes of Himalayas. From here, head towards Siliguri where the enduring adventure ends.
February: 15 (Filling Fast) ,22,29
About the Sandakphu Trek:
Known as another of the beautiful Himalayan trek Sandakphu Trek is a must do the trek for the adventure seekers and nature lovers. This trek takes after the well known Singalila Ridge, an eye-catching goad of high ground that lies at the southern end of a long peak, which keeps running down from the Kanchendzongha massif and structures the outskirt between Sikkim and Nepal. You will start this fascinating trek from New Jalpaiguri and then reach Manebhanjan from where you will start your trek.
You will start trekking towards Tumling, on your second day which is one of the spectacular peaks of the Singalila Range. On your third day, you will trek to Kalipokhri covering a distance of around 9 km in 5 hours and the pass the Singalila National Park. On your fourth day, you will come across the amazing sight of the Sandakphu Peak, Mt Khanchendzonga, and Mt Everest. Standing tall these peaks will beckon you to stare at it for long. Get a chance to witness the majestic sunrise while during your trek.
On your fifth day, you will start your descending trek from Sandakphu to Srikhola. Keep admiring the beauty of the whole place as you continue trekking. You will also come across the spectacular panoramic views of Nepal Himalayas including Kanchendzongha range, Makalu, Everest, Lhotse, Janu, Chamlang, Baruntse and a host of Sikkim peaks all seen in one stretch. The awesome stroll along the edge is perfect for the learners/beginners, who need to investigate Darjeeling/Sikkim Himalayas. Your trek to Sandakphu will indeed be a lifetime experience.
Located at an altitude of 11,941ft in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal, Sandakphu trek is popularly known as a ‘Trekkers Wonderland’. It is the highest region of West Bengal. This 6-day long trek takes you through the journey of Sandakphu through different picturesque locations which are untamed until now. Not just this during your trek catch the glimpse of the Everest, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse and Makalu along with a diverse range of flora and fauna, contrasting views of snow-clad peaks and evergreen forests.
This trek is considered as the highest trek in West Bengal. The trek route to Sandakphu goes all along the Singalila range and therefore this is also known as Singalila trek. During the trek, you will not only see the famous peaks but also Three Sisters and few other peaks of Nepal, Sikkim, Tibet and Bhutan in one single stretch of snow. Soak in the beauty of the region as you continue your trek and watch the towering peaks touching the sky. The cluster of Kanchenjunga forms the upper body and is popular among the people as The Sleeping Buddha.
Your trek route lies along the border of India and Nepal. There is also the Singalila National Park where one can find a rare species like Red Panda and is a birder’s paradise. You will also find blooming Rhododendrons and Magnolia which will turn the forest with red, pink and white shades during spring and foliage hue during fall. The Sandakphu Trek is definitely the best trek you should try this season.
Sandakphu Trek Highlights:
- Sandakphu Trek is one of the most beautiful treks which will take you through some of the most unknown and unexplored parts of Sikkim and Nepal.
- During the trek, you will come across the Mt Everest the snow peak which is said to bears bequest of the mythical stairway to heaven.
- You will also have the chance to camp under the brilliant night sky and that too with a bonfire.
- Pass through the small streams and witness the beauty of the whole region.
- Stop for a while and meet the friendly locals of villages and learn about their day to day life.
- Get a chance to witness the majestic sunrise on your fourth day.
- You will also find blooming Rhododendrons and Magnolia which will turn the forest with red, pink and white shades during spring and foliage hue during fall.
Sandakphu Temperature: Day: 8°C to 15°C and Night: -5°C to 5°C
Sandakphu Trek Trekking Distance: 47km
Sandakphu Trek Altitude: 11,941ft
Difficulty Level: Easy To Moderate
Railway Station: New Jalpaiguri (NJP) is the nearest railway station
Airport: Bagdogra Airport
ATM: You can withdraw money at New Jalpaiguri (NJP).
About the Singalila Trek:
With hundreds of admirers, Singalila Ridge trek becomes more enthusiastic every year and you are also invited to be a part of the amazing trek this year. A 17 day long Singalila trekking package comes to pick you up to be at the beautiful region in Sikkim and explore the world’s highest peaks with complete excitement. Arrive at Bagdogra airport to begin with this long energetic trek. Hit the tranquilizing trails going through Pelling, Uttarey, Chiwa Bhanjyang, Dhor, Pare Megu, Lam Pokhari, Gomathang, Tikip Chu, Dzongri, Lamuney, Goecha La and Thangshing. All the routes are dominated by dense forest ranges, wild flowers, open meadows, summit views from the distance and many more steep climbs to reach each destination.
This long Singalila Ridge trekking package has everything to make you surprised from the first day onward. It ranges from the quaint villages in Sikkim and Nepal border to the wonderful sights of the Everest as well. Some days are completely dedicated to great heights which are accessible after shedding so much sweat. The routes will be not friendly many times and you will need to negotiate in a perfect way.
Tshoka to Yuksom is the last stretch of the trek and at Yuksom, you are getting a free day to explore and enjoy watching many tourist attractions. After getting dropped at Bagdogra airport from Yuksom, you 17 day long trek comes to an end.
About the Destination:
Singalila Ridge Trek is one of the most admired as well as fascinating treks in India since it opens the gates to some of the mystic trails around Sikkim. Singalila is known for its strenuous routes and finally ends with an enchanting visit to Darjeeling, the Queen of Hills. Along with fun and excitement of trekking, this tour also provides some of the astounding views of the mighty Mt Everest and Kanchenjunga peaks. Some of the other lofty summits of the Himalayan Range can also be witnessed.
Singalila Ridge Trek is a century old one with a narrow path going alone the Indo Nepal border cutting across the edges of rhododendron and other forests. It is one of the rarest spots in India where you will get the opportunity to watch different summit above 8000 meters. The Darjeeling Hills can offer you the best sightseeing moments as well along with the long stretches of tea plantations and monasteries on the borders of Tibet and India. Also, the cascading rivers and lush greenery add more charm to the beautiful trekking trails resulting in the extravagant appearance of Singalila ridge.
Singalila Trek Highlights:
- The highest peaks in the world located at a height of more than 8000 meters would be visible on this trek: Mt. Everest, Mt. Kanchenjunga, Mt. Lhotse and Mt. Kanchenjunga
- You will be able to witness more than 20 peaks spreading across Sikkim and Nepal like Chomolhari, Narsing, Jupono, Goecha Peak, Forked Peak, Kanchenjunga, Kumbhakarna, Frey, Rathong, Koktang, South Kabru, North Kabru, Tenchenkhang, Pandim, Simvo and so on.
- The beautiful rhododendron forest in the Himalayas will be your accompaniment throughout the route. From March to July, these forests will have the colorful flowers as well.
- If you are lucky, you can spot some rare birds and animals on the way.
- Exotic sunset and sunrise views as well as the golden chance to know the culture of Bhutan and Nepal along with Sikkim.
Maximum Altitude: 12,140ft
Difficulty Level: Easy To Moderate
Temperature: 1°C to 12°C
Railway Station: New Jalpaiguri, West Bengal is the nearest railway station
Airport: Bagdogra, West Bengal
Destinations Covered: 3N Gangtok, 1N Lachung, 2N Darjeeling
Start Point: NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
End Point: NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
Accommodation: Hotel / Guesthouse
Transportation: Car, Tempo Traveler.
Customization: Available as per the requirement
About the Destination:
Known as one of the beautiful destinations, Sikkim has been attracting a lot of tourist around the world. The beauty of the mountains, verdant green valleys and the scenic waterfall makes Darjeeling a must go destination for all the nature lovers. Also, known as the land of monasteries this region is recorded to have the maximum number of monasteries in the world. Feel the thrill as you drive to the scenic waterfalls and spend some time exploring its beauty.
Meet the local people and talk with them about their day to life. Witness the monks chanting prayers and freshen your mind and souls at the strike of the distant prayer bells. There are a lot of places in Sikkim which you can explore during your vacation at this beautiful place. Catch the glimpse of the famous eastern Himalayan Ranges while you sip from a cup of hot tea.
About the Tour:
- Marvel at the scenic mountain peaks in Darjeeling during this 7-day tour that covers umpteen number of famous landmarks as well.
- Darjeeling being the 'queen of hill stations' located amidst the pristine foothills of the Himalayas; tea gardens enhance the reverberating beauty of the entire place.
- During this tour, you will get ample time to get amused by the different attractions such as Mountaineering Institute, Zoological Park, Rock Garden, Tea Garden.
- Also, visit few of the other places like Ghoom Monastery, Mirik and Tsomgo Lakes, Evergreen Pine Forests etc.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip.
About the Activity:
With Singalila ridge trek extravaganza, brace yourself for some of the most breath-taking sights of the Himalayas. You will be making your way to the lovely Singalila Ridge, the international border line of India and Nepal. Enjoy the trail amidst the bountiful Singalila National Park where you are greeted by an array of conifers, rhododendrons as well as orchids. The experience also gives you a feel of the diverse and rich culture of Tibetan, Mongolian, and Indians and immigrant Nepalese. The religion of Buddhism is highly prominent here.
On the Singalila Ridge Trek, you will get to feast your eyes on Kanchenjunga, Everest and Lhotse. Kanchenjunga and its ringing ranges appear like somebody sleeping up-close and thus the sight is known as 'The Sleeping Buddha'. Singalila Ridge extends from one of the ridges that plunge from the lofty snows of Kanchenjunga. With a fine mix of adventure, culture and sightseeing, the experience makes for a memorable one.
A charming town nestled between peaks and manicured tea plantations is the tourist paradise of Darjeeling. There are a number of tourist attractions located within this hill station. The most popular Darjeeling tour packages includes Tiger hill where a glimpse of Kanchenjunga is possible early in the morning. Other favourite local attractions are Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Tenzing Rock, Lebong race course, Ganga Maiya Park, Rock garden, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre and the Japanese Peace Pagoda, Chowrasta Mall and the Historic St. Andrews Church.
Also being a part of the Eastern Himalayas, Darjeeling is rich in flora and fauna. Its dense forests play shelter to wildlife species such as one-horned rhinoceros, civets, badgers, tigers and leopards.The peak of Sandakphu is phenomenal offering breathtaking views of the highest peaks in the world namely Mt. Everest, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Lhotse. The picture-perfect tea plantations are also worth visiting. There are also popular religious attractions such as the Ghoom and Dali Monasteries and the Batasia Loop.