Grandeur Of Eastern India Highlights
- Visit the beauty of the "queen of hills" - Darjeeling and get mesmerized by the beauty of the tea gardens
- Listen to the tinkling of prayer bells and the chantings of monks as you visit a plethora of monasteries during the 7 days tour
- Witness the beauty of Kanchenjunga as you hike to the top of Tiger Hill and also get mesmerized by the beauty of the sunrise
- Explore the abundance of charming and sweet-smelling flowers at the valley of flowers - Yumthang valley
- Dive into the most wanted local cuisines, which tastes like no other.
Grandeur Of Eastern India Overview
About the Tour:
Sikkim Known as one of the beautiful destinations, Sikkim has been attracting a lot of tourists around the world. Also, known as the land of monasteries this region is recorded to have the maximum number of monasteries in the world. Feel the thrill as you drive to the scenic waterfalls and spend some time exploring its beauty.
Quick Facts About Grandeur of Eastern India:
Destinations Covered: Gangtok - Lachung - Yumthang Valley - Darjeeling
Start Point / End Point: NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
Pick-up/ Drop Timing : As per Traveller Convenience
Accommodation: Hotel / Guesthouse
Transportation: Car, Tempo Traveller
Duration : 6 Nights & 7 Days
Inclusions of Grandeur of Eastern India:
- Breakfast on All Days
- All meals at Lachung
- Vehicle : Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Parking charges
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
About the tour:
- Marvel at the scenic mountain peaks in Darjeeling during this 7-day tour that covers umpteen number of famous landmarks as well.
- Lachung is located in North Sikkim, about 118 kms from Gangtok. It is at an elevation of 8,858 feet. Snow-capped mountain peaks, breathtaking waterfalls, sparkling lakes, and apple orchards, as well as peaches and apricots, surrounds Lachung, which is also known as the 'Small Pass.'
- Darjeeling being the 'queen of hill stations' located amidst the pristine foothills of the Himalayas; tea gardens enhance the reverberating beauty of the entire place.
- During this tour, you will get ample time to get amused by the different attractions such as Mountaineering Institute, Zoological Park, Rock Garden, Tea Garden.
- Also, visit few of the other places like Ghoom Monastery, Mirik and Tsomgo Lakes, Evergreen Pine Forests etc.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip.
- All equipment, meal areas, accommodation, etc. are sanitized before and after every use to ensure the utmost safety and hygiene of the travelers.
More Details about Grandeur Of Eastern India
Know Before You Go for Grandeur Of Eastern India
- You can enjoy the Toy Train ride at an additional cost payable on the spot at the station. You can also book the tickets via IRCTC website.
- The price is valid for a min of 6 people.
- Foreigners are not allowed to go to Baba Mandir. They can go up to Tsomgo Lake only accompanied by a local guide (compulsory)
- Lunch and dinner will be borne by the traveler.
- GST is applicable to the tour cost.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered an exclusion of the deal.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
Things To Carry for Grandeur Of Eastern India
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf