Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
We had a hassle-booking from Thrillophilia plus at a very reasonable rate, Within 4-day we explore and covered all the main attractions of Darjeeling.....
4-days tour to Darjeeling was really a great experience I ever had, The visit to Tenzing, Gombu rock, batasia loop, Ghoom Monastery, Peace Pagoda, tea ...
Trip Location: Darjeeling
Starting Point: Bagdogra Airport[IXB]/Railway Station [NJP]
End Point: Bagdogra Airport[IXB]/Railway Station [NJP]
Highlights of the Darjeeling Tour Package 4 Days:
- Watch the sun rising over the peak of Mt. Kanchenjunga from Tiger Hill
- Pay homage to one of the oldest Tibetan Buddhist Monasteries, Ghoom Monastery
- Explore the largest high altitude zoo in India, the Darjeeling Zoo (elevation 7000ft.)
- Stand in two different countries at the same time at Simana
- Take in the most heart-melting views of Darjeeling’s landscapes from the top of Peace Pagoda
About the Destination:
The tea heritage of India is brimful with every sight imaginable; lush green tea gardens, ivory cliffs, sapphire blue lakes, and emerald stretched to the horizon. Valued as an iconic tourist destination, Darjeeling is a must-visit and the Toy Train that ascends over 6890ft providing a 360-degree view of the magical town is a must-try.
About the Darjeeling Tour Package 4 Days:
- Engage yourself in this four-day tour traversing the grandeur of Darjeeling. The journey starts with your arrival at Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station from where you are chauffeured to the town. As you settle in, you might just think you’ve entered a fairytale.
- Wake up early in the morning and be reminded of the sweetness of morning air. See the sun rising from the Tiger Hill viewpoint that is located at an elevation of 8482ft. View Batasia loop, an engineering marvel, the age-old Ghoom Monastery, and few other prominent attractions.
- Go for an excursion to Mirik, and stop en-route, by Simana, the Indo-Bhutan border town creating memories of a lifetime. Finish the Darjeeling tour package 4 days by savoring a good amount of time in its tea gardens. And later, shop everything that reminds you of the lovely time spent here.
Day 1 of Darjeeling tour package 4 says will start by reaching at the NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
Embark the journey towards the Queen of Himalayas, Darjeeling
Once you arrive, check in to the hotel
Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Wake up early in the morning to see the city crowd-free
Witness the sunrise over Mt. Kanchenjunga from the Tiger Hill viewpoint
Check out one of the greatest wonders of engineering, the Batasia Loop
Go for a morning walk towards the ancient Ghoom Monastery
After breakfast, visit the Darjeeling Zoo that is perched on an elevation of 7000ft.
Take a fulfilling whiff of tea leaves while roaming around the Tea Garden
Look out for the Mountaineering Institute
Head on an excursion towards the massive Tenzing and Gombu rocks
Sink in the serenity of the Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda
Stroll through the markets in the evening
Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Off you go on a full-day excursion to the tinsel town, Mirik
Relish the perfect blend of comfortable drive and scenic route
Sneak your face out of the window to feel the mountain air on your face
Halt at Simana for a memorable experience of being in two countries at the same time
Spend the day at your leisure; try boating or horse riding
Drive back to Darjeeling until the afternoon
Explore the city on your own in the evening
Check out from the hotel
Get chauffeured back to the airport/railway station
Return with everlasting memories as the Darjeeling tour package 4 days comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We had a hassle-booking from Thrillophilia plus at a very reasonable rate, Within 4-day we explore and covered all the main attractions of Darjeeling... The transfer was very safe and our driver was very professional, the accommodations they arranged for us was very well-maintained... Great service... Great foods and the experience to was very great... This worth more than anything...
Rated : 5.0
4-days tour to Darjeeling was really a great experience I ever had, The visit to Tenzing, Gombu rock, batasia loop, Ghoom Monastery, Peace Pagoda, tea garden and temples were truly awesome... Nice stay we had, on-time picked-up and dropped off...
Rated : 4.0
Booked this with Thrillophilia was very simple and the way they organized the tour from start to finished was spot-on...
- The Darjeeling tour package for 4 days will provide you with the best transportation service which will be hassle free.
- The package includes breakfast loaded with tasteful dishes which will be freshly made.
- From twin to triple sharing, you can choose the accommodation as per your choice.
- All the charges of permits, toll charges of the vehicles and parking fees will be included in this package.
Darjeeling is no less than a heaven for travellers. One can find scenic beauties, monasteries, zoological parks and many other places to visit during their Darjeeling tour.
Some of the famous places are:
- Scenic Places: Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop and Tinchuley.
- Gardens and Parks: Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Nightingale Park, Rock Garden, Singalila National Park, Happy Valley Tea Estate, Bengal Natural History Museum, Lloyd’s Botanical Garden and Senchal Lake & Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Spiritual Places: Peace Pagoda: Explore & Meditate, Ghoom Monastery, St. Andrew’s Church, Darjeeling Observatory Hill, Bhutia Busty Monastery, Dali Monastery and Mag-Dhog Yolmowa Monastery.
- Entertainment: Himalayan Railway Station, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Darjeeling Ropeway and Chowrasta.
The best shopping places in Darjeeling where travellers can go on their family trip are Ghoom Monastery Market, Nehru Road, Teesta Bazaar, Batasia Loop Market, The Mall Road, Pashupati Nagar Market, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre, Chowk Bazaar and The Rink Mall.
Generally, when travelling or trekking inside Darjeeling, no special permit is required. However, one should carry proper travel documents to show wherever required. Indians are advised to carry government issued ID cards while foreigners should have their passport with Indian visa.
The famous traditional items that one should buy on Darjeeling holiday are:
- Darjeeling Tea
- Tibetial artefacts
- Handicrafts and woolen garments
- Local delicacies and sweets
- Hand knitted items
- Cheap electronics
- Tibetian carpets
- Handwritten books
- Scarves and gloves Paintings
The cost of the Darjeeling tour package for 4 days will start from 16,300 INR per adult for a 4 days and 3 nights trip and it is quite affordable and budget friendly based on the number of facilities provided in the package. This package would include breakfast, ariport pickup and drop, all perimit fees and accommodation.
Yes, during your Darjeeling package for 3 nights 4 days you can visit tea gardens. On the second day of your tour, after you visit the Darjeeling Zoo, you will get an opportunity to roam around Tea Garden. During this time, you can spend a considerable amount of time exploring the beauty of the tea estate.
The Darjeeling tour package 4 days includes breakfast for the entire trip. You can expect good quality food with amazing taste. No lunch and dinner is included during the tour and so you will have to purchase your lunch at your personal expense.
Yes, transfers are included in the 4 days Darjeeling tour package. You can enjoy comfortable transfers for sightseeing through Baleno or Innova. The vehicle choice will depend on the capacity of the tourists. Apart from the sightseeing, the transfers will also be available for pick-up and drop from Bagdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station.
All the costs related to the transfer such as driver charges, parking cost and toll charges are already included in the cost of the package. However, the transfer service will only be available for point to point service.
Yes, the 4 days Darjeeling tour package includes accommodation. During your tour, you will be accommodated in hotels for 3 nights. The accommodation provided to you will be on a double or twin sharing basis. All sorts of hotel taxes are already included in the package to make you a pocket-friendly trip
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.