Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Darjeeling
Starting Point: Bagdogra Airport[IXB]/Railway Station [NJP]
End Point: Bagdogra Airport[IXB]/Railway Station [NJP]
Highlights of the Trip:
- Watch the sun rising over the peak of Mt. Kanchenjunga from Tiger Hill
- Pay homage to one of the oldest Tibetan Buddhist Monasteries, Ghoom Monastery
- Explore the largest high altitude zoo in India, the Darjeeling Zoo (elevation 7000ft.)
- Stand in two different countries at the same time at Simana
- Take in the most heart-melting views of Darjeeling’s landscapes from the top of Peace Pagoda
About the Destination:
The tea heritage of India is brimful with every sight imaginable; lush green tea gardens, ivory cliffs, sapphire blue lakes, and emerald stretched to the horizon. Valued as an iconic tourist destination, Darjeeling is a must-visit and the Toy Train that ascends over 6890ft providing a 360-degree view of the magical town is a must-try.
About the trip:
- Engage yourself in this four-day tour traversing the grandeur of Darjeeling. The journey starts with your arrival at Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station from where you are chauffeured to the town. As you settle in, you might just think you’ve entered a fairytale.
- Wake up early in the morning and be reminded of the sweetness of morning air. See the sun rising from the Tiger Hill viewpoint that is located at an elevation of 8482ft. View Batasia loop, an engineering marvel, the age-old Ghoom Monastery, and few other prominent attractions.
- Go for an excursion to Mirik, and stop en-route, by Simana, the Indo-Bhutan border town creating memories of a lifetime. Finish the trip to Darjeeling by savoring a good amount of time in its tea gardens. And later, shop everything that reminds you of the lovely time spent here.
Note: Cost is for min. 2 pax. Hit the send inquiry to get discounted prices for 2 or more people traveling together.
Reach the NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
Embark the journey towards the Queen of Himalayas, Darjeeling
Once you arrive, check in to the hotel
Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Wake up early in the morning to see the city crowd-free
Witness the sunrise over Mt. Kanchenjunga from the Tiger Hill viewpoint
Check out one of the greatest wonders of engineering, the Batasia Loop
Go for a morning walk towards the ancient Ghoom Monastery
After breakfast, visit the Darjeeling Zoo that is perched on an elevation of 7000ft.
Take a fulfilling whiff of tea leaves while roaming around the Tea Garden
Look out for the Mountaineering Institute
Head on an excursion towards the massive Tenzing and Gombu rocks
Sink in the serenity of the Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda
Stroll through the markets in the evening
Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Off you go on a full-day excursion to the tinsel town, Mirik
Relish the perfect blend of comfortable drive and scenic route
Sneak your face out of the window to feel the mountain air on your face
Halt at Simana for a memorable experience of being in two countries at the same time
Spend the day at your leisure; try boating or horse riding
Drive back to Darjeeling until the afternoon
Explore the city on your own in the evening
Check out from the hotel
Get chauffeured back to the airport/railway station
Return with everlasting memories
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.