Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package Highlights
- Nothing like visiting the "Queen of Hills" - Darjeeling and exploring the beauty of the emerald green tea gardens
- Explore the natural charm of Gangtok and rejuvenate your holiday amidst the tranquil mountains of Sikkim
- Experience the calmness like never before with the serene aura of Tsomgo Lake nestled cosily amidst Nathula Pass
- Gangtok, which is engulfed in clouds and recognises the spectacular Kanchenjunga, provides the base for exploring the entire Sikkim, also known as ‘Travellers Paradise’.
- Listen to the chanting of the Buddhist monk and tinkling of bells at the monasteries
Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package Overview
About the destination:
Gangtok, the capital of the state of Sikkim, settled in the mountains and is renowned for its Buddhist pilgrimage. It is one of the most beautiful locations of mother nature with the stunning view of Mt. Kanchenjunga. The 5 days tour to Sikkim offers you views of Tsongmo Lake, which changes the color with every hour with the change in sunlight and where the migratory birds are simply magnificent.
Quick facts of Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package:
Start Point/ End Point: IXB Airport/ NJP Railway Station
Pick-up/ Drop Timing: As per Traveler Convenience
Duration : 4 Nights & 5 Days
Destinations Covered: Gangtok - Darjeeling
Transportation : Hatchback / Innova
Customization: Available on request
Inclusions of Darjeeling and Gangtok Tour Package:
- Breakfast on All Days
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Parking charges
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
About the Darjeeling Gangtok tour:
- This 5-day Darjeeling Gangtok tour package will leave you mesmerized by the beauty of the North East.
- Visit Gangtok, the capital of the state of Sikkim, and the amazing hill stations of Darjeeling.
- The attractions that you will be seeing here in Gangtok are the famous Tsomgo Lake and the Baba Mandir with an optional tour of the famous Nathula Pass. The natural beauty of this place is unlike any other in the Indian Subcontinent.
- After seeing the places around Gangtok, pack your bags and move towards Darjeeling.
- Lined with tea gardens and surrounded by beautiful mountains, Darjeeling is one of the most favorite hill stations in the North East.
- Visit some famous places like the Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre, Tenzing Rock, Japanese Temple.
- During the Darjeeling and Gangtok tour package, you will stay in well-equipped hotels. Breakfast will be served every day so that you start your day full of energy and zeal.
- Pickup and Drop to Bagdogra Airport and NJP Railway Station are offered in the Darjeeling Gangtok tour package.
Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
Gangtok Darjeeling Tour Package
More Details about Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package
Know Before You Go for Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package
- The above prices are for minimum 2 people travelling together.
- GST is applicable to the tour cost.
- Price will vary according to the no. of people.
- The tour to Nathula is an optional add-on to the package, is subject to availability and is non-refundable.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered an exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- The recommended group size for this tour is 5-6 People or 10-12 people.
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the Darjeeling Gangtok tour package cost.
- Lunch and dinner are not a part of Darjeeling Gangtok package.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the Darjeeling and Gangtok tour.
Things To Carry for Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Walking shoes