Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package Highlights
- Get enchanted with the road journey passing through hill slope cover with a tea garden.
- See the colorful monastery filled with positive vibes, prayer flags and wheels in Darjeeling.
- Walk in the tea garden and capture beautiful images while dressed as a tea pucker to create memories.
- Travel to one of the highest accessible passes - Nathula pass in Sikkim region covered in snow.
- Witness the sunrise from the Tashi view point where the sky changes color and mountain becomes golden.
Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package Overview
About the destination :
Sikkim is one of the most majestically beautiful places in northeast India. The land is blessed with rich culture and heritage along with natural beauty. Known for the high passes and beautiful sight of mountain ranges this place can be visited around the years. Adding to the beauty - The queens of the hill - Darjeeling is another nature blessed land. The road passing through the hill slope covered with a tea garden enhances the experience. In the Darjeeling Sikkim tour, one shall be able to cover beautiful spots and carry wonderful memories.
Quick Facts About Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package
Start Point/ End Point: Bagdogra airport/ NJP railway station
Pick-up Timing/ Drop Timing: As per Traveller's Convivence
Route : Darjeeling - Gangtok - Nathu La - Kalimpong
Duration : 8 Days & 7 Nights
Tour Type: Private Tour
Customization: As per the requirement
Note: Surcharges are applicable from 1st April - 30 June, 05th October - 25th October & 15th Dec - 5th January.
Inclusions of Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package :
- Breakfast on All Days
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
- Vehicle: Hatchback/Innova (Depending upon group size)
- Toll Charges
- Fuel Charges
- Parking Charges
About the Tour
- Embark the journey NJP Railway station /Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok.
- Take the Gangtok city tour covering the monastery water bodies and other sightseeing locations.
- Visit the most beautiful lake - Tsongmo lake with a tour to Nathula pass and baba mandir and get to know the legend.
- Take a insta perfect image at Buddha park while traveling from Gangtok to Pelling.
- Make a wish in the most sacred lake and go on a sightseeing tour of the city while in Pelling.
- Get amazed with the road taking the curves and covered with the green field.
- Check the local market filled with local souvenirs and restaurants.
- End the tour with beautiful memories and stories for a lifetime.
More Details about Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package
Know Before You Go for Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card and aadhar card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Pick up from the airport should be mandatorily between 5 am to 7 pm. Beyond these timings, it is recommended to stay in Siliguri & Traveller is advised to let Thrillophilia know before booking if they are arriving after 7 PM in Siliguri so that Thrillophilia can rearrange their Itinerary.
- By default, We arrange a standard room in the category that the traveler decides to book. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, Vehicles are not on disposal & may not deviate from the itinerary unless any issue occurs such as bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. Transport services are from point to point only. Also, Sumo/Bolero is not allowed in the main market area between 8:00 – 20:00 thus these vehicles are not allowed to drop/pick up the travellers directly to/from hotels in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Gangtok & Pelling.
- Nathula Pass is Indo-China Border which is operated by the Indian Army. There are some limitations to the entry of civilians therefore this place is optional in the itinerary. Travellers can opt for visiting this place at an additional charge directly to the tour operator. However, whether the travellers will be permitted to Nathula pass still depends on the instructions of Sikkim Tourism on the particular day of visit morning at 09:30 AM. Also, Nathula Check Post closes at 10:30 am & is closed on Monday & Tuesday every week.
- Nathula Pass can be added at an extra cost 4000 INR/car, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable if Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir are included in the package.
- The services in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car (Allotted from Govt. local union) cannot be guaranteed in a good condition as the vehicles are usually very old and are already driven for more than 1 lakh kilometre in hilly terrains. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
- Thrillophilia may do their best to provide an accommodation out of the accommodation list shared with the guest however a *similar hotel in the category booked by the traveller may also be assigned pertaining to various reasons like unavailability, Maintenance, Security, feedback from multiple guests & extenuating circumstances like an accident at a hotel or intervention of local authorities, bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. We will inform you about the change & reasons behind it in advance.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities or sightseeing may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try to provide an alternate feasible activity when it’s possible. A refund may not be applicable & we may not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc
- Foreigners are not allowed to visit the Baba Mandir.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- Real time cancellation is not entertained due to any reasons whatsoever. There will be no refund applicable. Rescheduling date of travel is treated as cancellation. 100% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation fee due to charges levied in pre-planning & pre-bookings.
- Cancellation as per cancellation policies on the website.
- GST is applicable to the package and not mentioned in the above cost.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Things To Carry for Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes