- Ride rigorously to the blissful Gurudongmar Lake that lies at the height of 17800ft.
- On your Royal Enfield, waltz through the hairpin bends of Old Silk Route towards Zuluk.
- Trace the famous Nathu La Pass (4310m) on the crossroads of Indo-China Border.
- Induce a meditative mood at the Zero Point while sipping a cup of tea in the icy breeze.
- Twist the throttle cross a series of charming and wonderfully scenic villages along the way.
About the Destination :
Obscured from the world, the abode to Mt. Kanchenjunga is a heaven on earth. With its charming hill stations, winding roads carving their way through hills, pristine meadows adorned with rhododendron flowers, and majestic landscapes, Sikkim is a paradise to bikers. So, embark on a thrilling bike trip to Sikkim and get mesmerized by the beauty of the valley of flowers, the 17,800 ft. Gurudongmnar lake and also pass through the quaint hamlets of Lachen. Hop on your bikes for a high-octane ride into mesmerizing splendor of the mountainous state.
Quick Facts About Sikkim Bike Trip :
Starting Point/ End Point : Siliguri
Tour Type : Group Tour
Duration : 9 Days & 8 Nights
Route : Siliguri - Gangtok - Lachen - Gurudongmar - Lachung - Yumthnag Valley - Zuluk - Padamnchen - Darjeeling - Siliguri
Group Departure Dates :
Sept: 10th Sept (Sold Out), 24th Sept (Fast Filling)
Oct: 8th Oct (Sold Out), 22nd Oct 201 (Fast Filling)
Nov: 5th Nov 2021, 26th Nov 2021 (Both Dates Available)
- Service/ Backup vehicle for any emergency use
- Bikes selected as per variant
- Accommodation in Hotels and Homestay
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Mechanic back-up
- Experienced road captain
- Expenditure certificate
- All permits and tolls
- First aid kit
- Oxygen cylinder
About the tour:
- Embark on this bike trip through the iconic stretches. Start with a ride from Siliguri to Gangtok, while facing the changing weather- initially humid shortly chilly.
- From Lachung head towards the Zero Point the last out post of civilization of India on the Indo-China Border and also stop at Yumthang Valley the beautiful Valley of Flowers of Sikkim. .
- When in Lachen The Gurudongmar Lake waits for you to get submerged in its beauty. Spend some quality time here and then head to your Hotel and Check Out from there.
- Relish a rest day at Gangtok and renew the permits for a tour towards Eastern Sikkim. Explore the Local Market on your own and shop souvenirs.
- Waltz through the hairpin bends of Zuluk, ride across Nathula Pass and reach Padamchen, a village in the foothill slopes of Himalayas.
- From here, head towards Queen of Hills- “Dajeeling”. Next day start riding early towards Tiger Hill to get the majestic view of Kanchenjunga Hills at the time of Sunrise.
Select Package Option
Bring Your Own Bike
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- For safety purposes, a biking tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Participants must follow the ride captain throughout the tour.
- A refundable security deposit is additionally charged per bike.
- Personal travel expenses are not a part of the package.
- Safari and entry charges are not included.
- Fuel for the trip has to be borne by the guest only.
- If single accommodation is chosen, extra prices need to be paid.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Biking gears
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Thermal inners
- Waterproof windcheater
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf