Switzerland Package From Mumbai Highlights
- Enjoy an excursion to Glacier Paradise, Klein Matterhorn to witness the views of the Swiss, French and Italian Alps and indulge in various thrilling activities at the summit
- Relish an excursion to Mount Jungfraujoch by a cable car and a cogwheel train and visit Ice Palace on the top with many ice sculptures to admire
- Embark on a memorable journey at Mount Titlis, where you experience breathtaking views of Alps as you ascend in Titlis ROTAIR – the world’s first revolving cable car
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride to Lake Thun which sits gracefully on the northern periphery of the Alps enveloped in mighty mountains
- Op to have an excursion to Mount Rigi and witness the 360 degrees panoramic view from the top
Switzerland Package From Mumbai Overview
About the destination:
Switzerland, a place widely known as the paradise on earth with its mighty mountains, fascinating villages, fancy cities, scenic train rides and so much more. The best way to explore this country's landscape is by train that offers exceptional views. It is a place that must be on everyone's bucket list for the natural beauty of the majestic Alps, the placid lakes and quaint villages can make your experience totally worthwhile. Home to buildings exhibiting Gothic architecture and the famous mountains of the Alps, Switzerland has been a go-to destination for innumerable travellers.
- Places Covered: Zermatt, Interlaken, Lucerne
- Duration: 9 Days, 8 Nights
- Start Point: Zurich Airport (ZRH) or Zurich Rail Station
- End Point: Zurich Airport (ZRH) or Zurich Rail Station
- Accommodation: 8 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Meals: Breakfast as per the itinerary
- Transfers & Transportation: All transfers and tours as per itinerary.
- Visa assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
- Swiss Pass: 8 Days Swiss Pass
Note: Package customization is available on request. Drop an inquiry to know more.
- Visit the majestic Matterhorn – certainly the most famous mountain in Europe.
- Enjoy various activities at the summit of the Matterhorn.
- Excursion to Mount Jungfrau
- Interlaken City Tour
- Excursion to Mount Titlis
- Scenic cruise on Lake Lucerne
- Optional excursion to Mount Rigi
Things not to miss:
- Taking in the postcard-perfect beauty of the blue-green waters of Lake Zurich.
- Savouring the old world charm of the Town of Zurich.
- Skydiving in Interlaken & enjoying views of the snow-capped Alps & pristine lakes.
- Going for a Sulwald night sledging once in a lifetime experience in Interlaken.
- Witnessing the myth and magic of St. Beatus Caves in Interlaken.
- Official Name: The Swiss Confederation
- Capital: Bern
- Time Zone: GMT+2
- Plug Type: C and J
- Currency: Swiss Franc
How to reach?
Given India to Switzerland distance of about 6900 km, the best way to reach Switzerland is by taking a flight. It takes around 7 hours to cover the distance between the two places. A handful of direct flights are available from Mumbai and New Delhi to Zurich. Most flights to Switzerland have at least one layover, usually in European or Middle-Eastern cities like Abu Dhabi, Istanbul, Paris, Frankfurt, Munich, Milan, Dubai, Doha or London.
Switzerland Package From Mumbai Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Switzerland Package From Mumbai
Know Before You Go for Switzerland Package From Mumbai
- Please carry valid identification proof and the Thrillophilia voucher.
- Travel Insurance is recommended and charges are not included.
- Mandatory RT-PCR negative test report ( before 72 hrs departure from India)
- Visa assistance will be provided however charges are not included.
- International or domestic flight tickets are not included in the package. Drop an inquiry to know more.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Meals not mentioned are not included in the package.
- Personal Expenses and mandatory hotel taxes (if any) will have to be paid by the customer at the destination.
- Please note that prices are dynamic and may change in the peak season and on blackout dates.
- Rates are on per person basis on twin/double sharing occupancy based on min 02 PAX traveling together