Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Jaipur
- Known as the land of glorious tales, vibrant culture, brave men, warm hospitality, and brilliant architecture, Rajasthan welcomes tourists from across the globe with its famous tagline “Padharo Mhare Desh”. The Indian state of Rajasthan pledges to impress its every visitor with its majestic forts, lavish palaces, golden sand dunes, vibrant dance form, spicy food, and exhilarating camel rides.
- The Rajasthan family tour package is crafted to let you explore the best kept treasures of this flamboyant destination such as Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer.
- As per the Rajasthan tour package for family, your tour will begin from the capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Known as the “Pink City”, this place will show you a unique side of the state that manifests the perfect amalgamation of the new and the old. You will enjoy a fun-filled city sightseeing tour to City Palace - a majestic regal palace showcasing a beautiful amalgamation of Rajput and Mughal architecture; Hawa Mahal - known for its mesh of tiny windows that let in cool breeze to the palace; and Jantar Mantar - the world’s biggest stone space observatory, on your first day here.
- On the second day of your Rajasthan tour with family, you will continue your local sightseeing tour in Jaipur and cover the Amer Fort - known for its masterpiece architecture; and Albert Hall Museum - the state’s oldest museum. The rest of the day is all yours to enjoy leisure time with your loved ones.
- The third day will take you on a road trip to the most traditional city of Rajasthan, Jodhpur. Known as the “Sun City”, this place will impress you with its flamboyant shopping streets, pristine lakes, old temples, delicious snacks and sweets, and picturesque blue houses. Once you reach here, you will enjoy a sightseeing tour to the Mehrangarh Fort - one of India’s largest forts and the Jaswant Thada - the most brilliantly engineered cenotaph of Rajasthan.
- On the fourth day of your tour to Rajasthan with family, you will gear up for your trip to “The Golden City”, Jaisalmer. This colorful town will lure you with its beautiful handicrafts, yellow sandstone castles, golden dunes, and tranquil came rides. On your first evening at Jaisalmer, you will enjoy a visit to the popular Umaid Bhawan Palace before winding up for the night.
- The fifth day will let you enjoy a more fun-filled sightseeing tour, as you visit Nathmal ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, and Sam Sand Dunes. You will also get a chance to experience camel safari and night camping in the evening.
- On the sixth day of the Rajasthan family tour package, you will head back to Jodhpur, where you will enjoy a joyous local sightseeing tour to Mandore Garden and Osian. You will spend the rest of the day at leisure with your near and dear ones.
- The seventh day will conclude your Rajasthan trip and will be transferred to Jaipur, from where you will proceed on your onward journey back home.
Begin the Rajasthan family tour package upon your arrival at the Jaipur Airport as you are transferred to the hotel in a private car.
After completing the check-in formalities, relax in your cozy rooms.
Later, head out to explore some famous attractions in the city.
Visit the famous City Palace of Jaipur and admire the detailed handiwork and architecture of the palace.
Next, visit the engineering marvel, Jantar Mantar, the largest astronomical observatory built of stone, and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Also, stop by at the picturesque Hawa Mahal and do not forget to click pictures of this beautiful landmark in the Pink City.
Return to the hotel for overnight stay
Have a wholesome breakfast, and get prepared to continue exploring the Pink City.
Today, on the Rajasthan tour package for family, kick start the day with a visit to the Amer Fort. This enormous fort, situated on the Aravali Hills, is a magnificent piece of architecture, and it will take you about 2 to 3 hours to explore the different sections and gateways of the fort.
On the way back, visit the Albert Hall Museum, which houses a rich collection of antiques and artefacts divided over 16 galleries!
In the evening you can enjoy a shopping experience in the vibrant markets of the pink city.
Reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay
Wake up early, and have a healthy breakfast at the hotel
Pack your bags for the next destination on the Rajasthan tour package for family, Jodhpur.
Check-out and proceed to the Blue City in your private AC Sedan
After a drive of about 6 hours, check-in at the hotel and unwind.
Later, head out to explore one of the largest forts in the country, Mehrangarh Fort, built by Rao Jodha in 1459.
Also, stop by at the Jaswant Thada, a royal cenotaph which is a few minutes walk from the fort.
Return to hotel for overnight stay
Post breakfast, checkout from the hotel in Jodhpur
Today we proceed to Jaisalmer, the next stop on the Rajasthan tour package for family.
Upon arrival in Jaisalmer, check-in at the hotel and relax for a while
Later, explore the Jaisalmer Fort, located in the golden sands of the Thar Desert, and enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the Jaisalmer city.
Relax in your hotel and enjoy a sound sleep
Wake up to a beautiful morning in the Thar desert to have a sumptuous breakfast
You are scheduled to explore the Golden City of Rajasthan today on the Rajasthan family tour package.
Explore the popular havelis of the city such as Nathmal ki haveli and Patwon ki haveli, and gain insight into the lifestyle of the people of Jaisalmer
Later, head out for an excursion to the Sam Sand Dunes and immerse yourself in the vastness and serenity of the desert at one of the most authentic dunes in the country. Do not miss a dramatic and picturesque sunset while you are here.
Return to the camp for overnight stay
After a toothsome breakfast, check out from the hotel.
As we are headed back to Jaipur, we will stop at Jodhpur to break the drive and visit some other attractions.
Reach Jodhpur and check-in at the hotel
Later we will visit places like the Mandore Gardens where you can spot the gorgeous cenotaphs and take a tour of the museum.
Also visit Osian, which is renowned for its temples and known as the Khajuraho of Rajasthan.
Return to the hotel and enjoy your last night on the Rajasthan family tour package
After a hearty breakfast, prepare for departure on the Rajasthan tour package for family.
Check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Jaipur, where you will be dropped off at the airport for your return journey back home
On your way back remember the colourful memories you made in the great indian desert and make your journey pleasant!
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We had a blast, all of us have almost different choices bt all were met in this well planned and very amazingly organized trip... no hassle just travel.. thanks thrillophilia
Places included in the Rajasthan tour package for the family are:
1. Jaipur - City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, Albert Hall Museum, and the local market.
2. Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Gardens, Osian Mata temple, and the local market inside the old city.
3. Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer fort, Nathmal ki haveli, Patwon ki haveli, Sam Sand dunes.
The activities that can be done during the Rajasthan family tour package are:
1. Sightseeing: A guided Sightseeing tour of Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer to explore its major tourist attractions.
2. Desert Camping: Staying at a desert campsite and relishing the Rajasthani culture.
3. Camel Rides: Enjoy a camel ride in the desert and witness a beautiful sunset over the sand dunes.
The inclusions of Rajasthan family tour package are:
1. Meals: Complimentary breakfast is included in the package.
2. Accommodation: 5 nights stay in a standard or deluxe hotel depending on the variant chosen and 1 night stay in a desert camp.
3. Sightseeing: Visit to all the major attractions of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer.
4. Transportation: All transfers in an air-conditioned private cab.
5. Desert Camping: Camping in the desert with optional activities.
6. Camel Ride: Camel safari in the desert over the sand dunes.
Things to carry for the Rajasthan tour package for the family are :
- Valid IDs
- Thrillophilia Voucher
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Hats or Scarf
- Bug Repellent
- Personal toiletries and Medication
The most ideal time for visiting the state of Rajasthan is during the winter months of October to February. During this period of the year, the state experiences pleasant weather and low humidity levels, which supports outdoor activities. Most of the important fairs and festivals of Rajasthan are also celebrated during the winter season.
Famous things to buy in Jaipur are its incredible leather products like Handbags, shoes, clutches, jackets and much more. You can also buy Mosaic Lamps Vintage showpieces, Blue Pottery, Printed fabrics like Cotton block print, lehariya print, Bandhani Sarees, Gemstones, Kundan Jewelry, Cotton linen fabrics, Wall paintings during your Rajasthan family tour package.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.