1. Eiffel Tower - The Eiffel Tower is a wrought iron trellis tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris. Named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, it has been a symbol of France and Paris for ages.
2. The Louvre – It is a former royal palace situated on the right bank of the River Seine. It is between the Tuileries Gardens and the church of Saint-Germainl'Auxerrois. It now is the world's largest art museum and a historic monument in Paris, France.
3. Notre-Dame de Paris - Notre-Dame de Paris is also popularly known as Notre-Dame Cathedral or simply Notre-Dame. This place stands out as an excellent example of French Gothic architecture.
4. Disneyland Paris – No wonder it is a Disneyland as it hides the secrets behind the most magical scenes of the Disney film and television at Walt Disney Studios Park.
5. Parisian skydiving experience (free-fall wind tunnel of Aerokart) – Woah, one of the great things to do in France is to experience skydiving from a stunning 14-meter tall chamber of the glass atrium at Paris shopping centre Vill'Up.
6. Climb the Arc de Triomphe – Apart from the bird's eye view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower, get hooked on a trek to the Arc de Triomphe that will give you a view of 12 boulevards.
7. Take a trip to the Giverny - The Vernon-Giverny station on the main train line Paris / Rouen / Le Havre starts from the Saint-Lazare Paris station. You get a wonderful experience of lovely gardens and surroundings.
8. Take a cruise on Canal Saint-Martin – Cruising in the waters of France is serene, and it is one of the best things to do in France as you get the views of Paris. Discover the canal cruises, champagne and the constructed locks.
9. Musée d’Orsay – It is a museum on the Left Bank of the River Seine, housed in the former Gare d'Orsay, a Beaux-Arts railway station built between 1898 and 1900.
10. Luxembourg Gardens – It is situated on the border between Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Latin Quarter, that is inspired by the Boboli Gardens in Florence. The gardens cover 25 hectares of land.
11. Enjoy wine at Les Caves Augé - France's finest wines are a must-have. Visit Caves Augé and have some French cheese and a "baguette tradition". This place is the city's most historic and beautiful wine shop.
12. Climbing in Buttes Chaumont – Just take a walk and discover the 50 different species of trees and Parc des Buttes Chaumont view. It's worth the climb to grab the view of Sacre Coeur.
13. Cycle the city on a Vélib - Vélib' – It is a large-scale public bicycle sharing system in Paris. It encompasses around 14,500 bicycles and 1,230 bicycle stations with an average daily ridership of 85,811.
14. Experience the digital art at La GaîtéLyrique – It is the digital arts and modern music centre that was opened by the City of Paris in December 2010. It is located at 3-5 rue Papin in the 3rd arrondissement.
15. The Sainte-Chapelle – It is a gem of Gothic style that is an impressive feat. The Sainte Chapelle was intended to house the precious Christian relics. It includes Christ's crown of thorns that is acquired by Saint Louis. It has a religious and political influence.
16. Take a walk at Catacombs – It is a fantastic labyrinth in the heart of underground Paris. These Catacombs are fitted out in the galleries of former quarries. They are 20 metres underground and are a romantic macabre décor.
17. Learn to make macaroons - Macaroons pastry workshop is one of the best things to do in France. Here you learn the secrets of making these delicious macaroons.
18. Eat Hot chocolate at Angelina – it is one of the most visited tea house located at 226 Rue de Rivoli in the 1st arrondissement of Paris. Initially, it was known for pudding-like hot chocolate and for its Mont Blanc dessert.