Kerala Trip Packages from pune
|4 Days Munnar Alleppey Tour Package | Free Athirappilly Waterfalls ticket
|4 days & 3 nights
|Kerala Group Tour Package | Free Visit to Periyar National Park
|6 days & 5 nights
|Kerala Grandeur - Luxurious Holidays
|5 days & 4 nights
|Best Kerala Family Tour | FREE Cheeyappara Waterfall Tickets
|6 days & 5 nights
|Romantic Getaway to Kerala | Free Candle Light Dinner
|5 days & 4 nights
|Best Of Kerala With Houseboat Stay | Free Periyar National Park Ticket
|5 days & 4 nights
Book Kerala tour packages from Pune with Thrillophilia and explore the wonderful ‘Land of Gods’. We not only offer you customized tours as per your own preferences but also ensure jaw-dropping experiences.
Thrillophilia offers various Kerala tour packages will give you the hassle free trip to this land of God that too with amazing deals and discounts. You don’t need to wait in the long queues to book your tickets, we are just one click away.
Travelling to Kerala will be an experience you'll never forget, thanks to the state's breathtaking scenery, gorgeous beaches, and delectable cuisine. Moreover, you will have plenty of experiences to savour, from sightseeing in Munnar to adventurous activities in the Periyar. Alleppey's palm-fringed beaches, gorgeous backwaters, and paddy fields are sure to charm you.
So, get a Kerala trip package from Pune right away and spend your trip exploring the beauty of the southern region of India.
Browse Top Kerala Tour Packages By Theme: Kerala Honeymoon Packages, Kerala Group Tour Packages, Kerala Family Tour Packages, Kerala Luxury Tour Packages.
Here are some of the best places to visit in Kerala:
1. Alleppey- The best tourist destination you can visit by availing the Kerala packages from Pune is Alleppey, called "Venice of the East". A 5-star houseboat holiday on the area's backwaters will be the most ideal as it will let you explore the watery paths, and observe the passing of charming villages, ducks, coconut palms, lilies, and rice fields.
2. Wayanad: The lush landscapes and pleasant climate make Wayanad a popular tourist destination. Also, wandering through lovely surroundings may let you view a flower called Neelakurinji, which blooms once every twelve years. With the budget Kerala tour packages from Pune, you may also have the pleasure of staying at treehouses.
3. Kovalam: One of Kerala's top tourist spots, Kovalam is stunning and offers unforgettable experiences. The warm sun, gentle ocean breeze, fine golden sand, and towering coconut palms only enhance the beauty of this idyllic spot. And, while enjoying your trip with any of the Kerala packages from Pune, you can taste mouth watering seafood, enjoy relaxing Ayurvedic treatments, and water activities like parasailing, and snorkeling
4. Munnar- If you have availed any of the budget Kerala tour packages from Pune,you should definitely include a trip to Munnar as part of your itinerary. The infinite tea gardens, narrow pathways between the mist-covered mountains, and the fresh air flavored with spices make this the go-to vacation spot.
5. Thekkady- Periyar: You can explore Thekkady, one of Kerala's most popular forest holiday spots, with a Kerala trip package from Pune. Among Thekkady's attractions, the Periyar sanctuary is the most significant. Over 60 different kinds of animals, 265 different species of birds, reptiles, amphibians, and other wildlife can be seen in the sanctuary’s evergreen jungles.
Here are some of the best things to do in Kerala:
1. Have a good a time at Wonder Valley, Munnar: With your Kerala packages from Pune, have a fun day out with the whole family or a group of friends, at Wonder Valley. Get a rush of excitement from activities like rappelling, rock climbing, ziplining, and rope cycling, all while taking in the fresh air.
2. Explore Alappuzha backwaters: Cruises on Kerala's backwaters are another very well-liked outdoor activity. Therefore, consider taking a luxury houseboat overnight tour and spending a whole day in the backwaters, encircled by palm trees, other boats, and isolated settlements.
3. Go on a tour of spices: Take a tour of Kerala's vast spice gardens if you want to understand more about the spices of India. The best places to lose yourself in the entrancing scents of some of India's best spices in Kerala are Thekkady, Munnar, or Wayanad.
4. Visit Kumarakom for bird viewing: Look for uncommon migratory birds during a boat excursion, such as Siberian cranes, egrets, herons, and ducks. The finest months to visit are November through February when migratory birds from all over the world stop to rest at this marshy sanctuary before returning to the Northern Hemisphere.
5. Take in a Kathakali performance: One of the best things to do in Kerala’s Varkala is to check out a Kathakali show for a magnificent evening if you've had enough of exploring. You will be in awe of seeing dancers embody classic tales through their brightly colored costumes and body language.
Kerala is a destination that can be visited all year round. Though one of the ideal times to travel to Kerala is during the winter, which runs from September to March. Kerala enjoys beautiful weather during this time of year with lower humidity levels. The magnificent cities of Kerala are best experienced in the winter when the weather is mild and you can enjoy the lagoons, canals, and spice plantations that make them so special.
1. By Air- Flying direct from Pune Airport is the quickest route to Kerala from Pune. IndiGo offers direct flights between Pune and Kochi, with an average duration of one hour and forty-three minutes.
2. By Train- The train travels approximately 1851 kilometers between Pune and Kerala in 33 hours and 35 minutes. A direct train named Kanyakumari Express travels from Pune Jn to Thiruvananthapuram Central.
3. By Road- There are no direct buses from Pune to Kerala. However, some services leave from the Swargate Bus Stand in Pune and travel through Madiwala and Kempegowda Bus Station to get to Thampanoor. The trip takes about 26 hours and two minutes to cover 1373.6 kilometers.
1. April to June: Kerala's summer lasts from April to June, however, you can already feel it approaching by the end of March. The summer is the ideal season to visit Kerala because of the intermittent cooler periods brought on by the unexpected rainfall. Kerala's daytime temperatures never rise over 36 degrees, which is a fair amount cooler. With an average temperature of between 30 and 32 °C, the nights are delightfully backed by chilly winds.
2. July to September: July to September is when Kerala experiences its monsoon. During these months, there is an average of 2250–2500 mm of rainfall recorded, despite the average temperature ranging from 35 to 20 °C.
3. October to March: The months of winter in Kerala, which span from October to March, are nothing short of miraculous. This is the time of the year with minimal rainfall when the air is the cleanest. During the winter, the typical temperature fluctuates between 32 °C during the day and roughly 23 °C at night.
1. How much does the Kerala tour packages from Pune cost?
The basic Kerala packages from Pune cost about INR 42,314 for 5 days and 4 nights. But, if you desire to book a Kerala package that is inclusive of a houseboat stay then you may have to shell out around INR 44,697. You will have time to explore Alleppey's backwaters, take a spice plantation tour, and enjoy a safari in Periyar's wilderness. Your packages will include stays in the finest hotels, transfers in comfortable vehicles, and lip-smacking meals.
2. Are there any direct flights to Kerala from Pune?
Yes, there are direct flights to Kerala from Pune. The flight time from Pune to Kochi with Indigo Airlines is 1 hour and 50 minutes, and there are 3 and 4 flights every day.
3. Is a trip to Kerala expensive?
No, a trip to Kerala is not at all expensive. Seven-day <strong>Kerala packages from Pune for one person cost only about INR 15,701, and for two people it costs only about INR 31,701. Moreover, when traveling with kids, you might save money on airfare and lodging by booking multiple rooms at the same hotel.
4. How many days are sufficient for the Kerala tour from Pune?
4-5 days are sufficient for the Kerala tour from Pune. A minimum of 4-5 days will let you fully tour Kerala's key attractions. You can visit Kochi, for its rich history and culture, Munnar's sprawling tea estates, and Alleppey's waterways during this time.
5. Is Kerala worth visiting from Pune?
Yes, Kerala is totally worth visiting from Pune. The reason for this is that you can enjoy Munnar's beauty, experience Alleppey's palm-fringed beaches, gorgeous backwaters, and paddy fields while participating in adventurous activities at the Periyar National Park.