- Shopping at Kumily Spice Village
- Explore this wildlife sanctuary by sailing in the Periyar Lake
- Indulge in a speed boat ride at Mattupetty Dam near Sunmoon Valley
- Naturalist-led walks are the perfect way to learn about the flora and fauna of this region.
- Board a Bamboo raft to reach the more remote areas of the lake and park.
About the Tour:
Kerala is one of the most lively states in the country that entices people from all over the world with its own famous culture and landscape.Kerala, a land of cultural diversity, is a complete whole made up of a blending of various religions, communities, regional cultures and language variations.Rich in rain forests, its ancient trade relations with foreign lands, entry of immigrant communities during different periods, agricultural tradition, cuisine and its tradition of art – literature –science and all these make the land, Kerala.
Start Point: Kochi
End Point: Thiruvananthapuram
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast from Day2-Day7
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Driver cum guide
- Accommodation in Deluxe/Super Deluxe/Luxury Hotel (Depending on the variant selected)
- Anamudi Peak; the highest peak in South India.
- Boat Ride at Periyar National Park.
- Cruise along the coconut lagoons and coir villages.
- Parasailing at the Beach Capital of Kerala.
- Take the blessings at Padmanabhaswamy temple, one of the 108 Divyadesams of Lord Vishnu.
How to reach:
Kochi serves as a gateway to major destinations in Kerala like Munnar and Eravikulam national park. Cochin International Airport (CIAL), situated about 25 km north of Kochi city at Nedumbassery, handles both domestic and international flights.Kochi has two major railway stations – Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction.Kochi is well connected to neighboring cities and states. The NH47 (Salem-Kanyakumari) passes through Kochi. The NH17 connects the city to Mumbai, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Chennai and Goa.
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Kindly inform the operator about your flight timings prior to the date of travel.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit may not be available to go. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travelers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- All meals are included only in the houseboat.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- he tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Any expense of personal nature is not included in the package.
- All the travelers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.