Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Such a wonderful experience in Bhutan by taken this Bhutan Tour Package From Mumbai with Thrillophilia, I was so amazed at the way they plan the tour i...
Greatly organized!!! The trip we had at Bhutan was smooth, enjoyable, and memorable. We get picked-up on-time from the airport in a comfortable car. Th...
Trip Location: Paro
- Known to be a Himalayan Kingdom, Bhutan provides the visitors with some of the best scenic panoramas of the surrounding natural beauty. The ancient temples and an array of adventurous activities found here add some extra stars to your memorable trip.
- The first day of the Bhutan package from Mumbai will start with reaching Phuentsholing and checking into a comfy hotel. Once you freshen-up and rest for a while, the remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to explore it the way you please. You can either choose to rest back or can go for a sightseeing tour on your own. End the day with reaching back to the hotel and sleeping overnight.
- Day two of the Bhutan package from Mumbai will be spent enjoying a religious and historical tour of Paro Valley. On arrival in Paro, you will be shifted to a hotel where you can rest for a while. A sightseeing tour will follow and take you to many famous tourist destinations, including Paro Rinpung Dzong and Ta Dzong National Museum. Once you have visited these destinations, you will be driven back towards the hotel to spend the night.
- The third day of the Bhutan tour package from Mumbai will be an adventurous one, and today you will get to enjoy a hiking trip towards the Tiger’s Nest. The famous Kyichu Temple will also be covered today, followed by reaching back the hotel in time and resting overnight.
- Day four of the trip will offer you a scenic journey towards Thimphu in which you will be covering many famous landmarks of tourist interest. From the beautiful Buddha Point to the scenic National Memorial Chorten will be visited today.
- The fifth day will be the last one, and today you will be checking out from the hotel to catch a flight back home.
As you arrive at Bagdogra airport/ NJP railway station, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to Phuentsholing for your Bhutan package from Mumbai.
As you reach, you will be taken to the hotel for your stay. Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Paro for the next phase of your Bhutan tour package from Mumbai.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have some rest. Later, head out to explore famous landmarks.
You will be visiting Dum Tsug Lhakhang and Ta Dzong National Museum, where you will find more than 3000 ancient Bhutanese artifacts.
Pay a visit to Paro Rinpung Dzong, a 15th century monastery which offers a mesmerizing view of the city.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast as you wake up and later head out to explore the best of Paro.
Start your day with a trek to Taktsang Monastery, which is popularly known as Tiger’s nest. As you reach at the top, enjoy the panoramic view from the cliffside.
Next, you will be visiting Kyichu Lhakhang also known as Kyichu Temple. It is one of the oldest and most beautiful temples in Bhutan.
After the trip, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Thimphu, the capital city of Thimphu as per your holiday package from Mumbai to Bhutan.
As you reach, check-into the hotel and have some rest.
Later, you will be taken to visit the National Memorial Chorten, a stupa located in the southern -central part of the city. This stupa is famous for beautiful architecture decorated with golden spires and bells.
Next, head to visit the Buddha Point. A gigantic Buddha statue with a height of 54 meters.
Later visit the Changangkha Monastery, the oldest temple built in the 12th century.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the Bagdogra airport/ NJP railway station for your return journey as your Bhutan package from Mumbai comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Such a wonderful experience in Bhutan by taken this Bhutan Tour Package From Mumbai with Thrillophilia, I was so amazed at the way they plan the tour it was so well-organized plus all arrangements were truly great which we like everything provided to us like a hotel with breakfast, transportation for airport picked-up and dropped-off and all tours transfered...The driver they arranged was informative and helpful also we had great conversation all the way about the culture of the place. Worth traveling and spending money in a beautiful place with lots of amazing sightseeing, sceneries, and adventure. The ancient temples were very beautiful... Hiking towards the ' Tiger's Nest' was an exciting and interesting part of our tour. Really my family and I were impressed with this tour, we had lots of sweet memories at this place with stunning pictures...Special thanks to the team for this amazing and a lifetime experience.
Rated : 5.0
Greatly organized!!! The trip we had at Bhutan was smooth, enjoyable, and memorable. We get picked-up on-time from the airport in a comfortable car. The hotel provided was good and at the main location, we even get picked-up on-time from the hotel for the sightseeing tours which was impressive, we went hiking which was very exciting the places surprised us all the time. We tried the foods there which was very delicious especially the momos... Nice service we get from the local operator and the staff... even the company we booked too gave us 24/7 services... Everything was GREAT
Rated : 5.0
I booked this tour package all inclusive from our arrival till our departure, the hotels, the transportation and everything. In love with the way you work would definitely plan again.
Rated : 4.0
Visited this place was such an amazing and a unique experience we had, The culture, architecture, and history of the place was wow, The temples and the scenic beauty surround the place was really breathtaking, We were very happy that we get everything as per the itinerary. Accommodation, transport, and foods were all great, Hospitality was excellent, We enjoyed this tour throughout without any hassle at all. Very well-organized and well-managed tour. This worth everything. Will take another tour soon.
1. Dungtse Lhakhang: Located in western Bhutan, the Dum Tsug Lhakhang is a Buddhist Temple. This favored tourist spot with its unique structure and strange legend is surely going to be a part of your Bhutan tour packages from Mumbai. The 3 floors of the chorten-shaped temple represent heaven, earth and hell. The decade old paintings and the mythical tales of the temple, believed to be built on the demoness’s head, will enchant you.
2. Ta Dzong National Museum: Located on river Mangde’s bank, the Ta Dzong National Museum is a conch-shaped fortress that once served as a watchtower for Rinpung Dzong. Built with just wood and stone without any nail aiding the structure, this museum has a robust structure. The 3000 artifacts that date back to over 1500 years will astonish you. This spot will be included in your Bhutan tour packages from Mumbai as it has a miraculous history of having survived the 1714 earthquake that lasted for 15 days.
3. Paro Rinpung Dzong: Built right on a hillside’s edge, the Paro Rinpung Dzong is one of the most treasured buildings of Bhutan. This religious landmark is certainly going to be a part of your Bhutan tours from Mumbai as this traditional Bhutanese architectural marvel is a sight to behold with its complex of accommodating spaces, offices, temples and courtyards. The elaborate carvings of Bhutanese motifs on wood and huge windows will surely enamor you.
4. Taktsang Palphug Monastery: Only accessible by mountainous paths the Taktsang Palphug Monastery promises you an unforgettable experience with its unique location surrounded by emerald green valleys and majestic mountains. The luxurious beauty of the illuminating golden idols and the gold-plated dome within the temple captivate you. Do not miss out on visiting the 8 caves of which 4 are accessible, and the one where Padmasambhava (Buddhism guru of Bhutan) believed to have meditated.
5. National Memorial Chorten: Dedicated to world peace the National Memorial Chorten is a memoir to the Bhutan kingdom’s third leader Druk Gyalpo. Built in 1974, this stupa may not sanctify any human remains but a photo of Druk Gyalpo clad in traditional Bhutanese dress is preserved here in the massive hall. The golden annexes, white-washed walls, paintings and the serene ambiance of this iconic “seat of faith” is sure to catch your attention.
6. Buddha Point: Sitting atop a gold-lacquered meditation hall, this colossal and gigantic golden idol of Shakyamuni Buddha is a sight to behold. Entry to the Buddha Point that overlooks the Thimphu valley’s southern entrance instantly soothes and pacifies you.
1. Experience the Nimalung Tshechu Festival: Plan a trip to Bhutan during the month of June and witness the fascinating Nimalung Tshechu Festival that celebrates the country’s culture through songs and colorful dances in varied props and attires.
2. Set Out On A mountain Biking Expedition: Make the most of an outstanding opportunity to savor the Bhutanese landscape by engaging in thrilling downhill rides, or treacherous climbs, all in Wamrong, Phobjikha and Punakha valleys. Shop til you drop at the Weekend Market
3. Shop at Chogyal Lam: If you would love to shop for some souvenirs then you can head over to Chogyal Lam to fill your bags with textiles, handicrafts, edibles and several other things.
4. Rejuvenate With A Hot Spring Therapy: Pay a winter visit to Bhutan and make the most of a hot spring therapy to get cured of sinuses and body aches. The Tshachus or hot springs located in Dumang and Bumthang have bathhouses with snowy mountains on the backdrop and bathing facilities.
You can board a flight from Mumbai and within three hours ten minutes reach Bhutan. However, you must keep in mind that there are only two non-stop flights operated by Druk Air to reach Paro.
The best time to visit Bhutan is from October to December. That is because the skies are clear and sunny besides the air is fresh during this time. Moreover, you are protected from the harsh winter of February and January. You can also come here during the springtime when the rhododendrons are in full bloom and sprinkle the valleys with color.
What is the best food to try in Bhutan has to be the Ema Datshi that is a creamy and cheesy stew with cheese veggies and chillies. You must also try jasha maroo or the spicy chicken made with chillies, onions, garlic, coriander, ginger and tomato. However, your trip in Bhutan is incomplete without gorging on the popular momos (steamed dumplings) made with typical cabbage or meat fillings besides Phaksha Paa (red chillies with pork).
Passport is not compulsory for a tour to Bhutan. You can carry your Aadhar card or voter’s identity card in case you are not carrying your passport. That is because Aadhar cards are valid documents of travel.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.