Bangalore To Switzerland Package Highlights
- Embark on a memorable journey to Mount Titlis, where you experience breathtaking views of Alps as you ascend in Titlis ROTAIR – the world’s first revolving cable car
- Enjoy an excursion to Mount Jungfraujoch by a cable car and a cogwheel train and visit Ice Palace on the top with many ice sculptures to admire
- Hear the roar of the magnificent Rhine Falls, the most powerful waterfall in all of Europe and mesmerise the charm that it holds
- Stroll around the streets of Bahnhofstrasse, one of the world's most expensive and exclusive shopping avenues
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral known for its its architectural style, rich history, antiquity and widely recognised as the symbol of worship France
- Admire the glory of one of the most famous landmarks in the world, Eiffel Tower also known as the 'Iron Lady' and gaze at its architectural brilliance
Bangalore To Switzerland Package Overview
About the destinations:
Switzerland, a place widely known as the paradise on earth with its mighty mountains, fascinating villages, fancy cities, scenic train rides and so much more. The best way to explore this country's landscape is by train that offers exceptional views.
Paris, a city considered the most romantic in the world. With its inspiring grandeur and mesmerizing charm, this city never fails to fascinate their travellers. Be it travel, food or fashion this beautiful city has it all. The land of amour and architectural heritage awaits your arrival.
The package offered to you by Thrillophilia is an ideal Eurotrip opportunity that takes you across the finest cities and their attractions in two countries - Switzerland and France. Over a course of 9 days, you and your loved ones can explore places like Interlaken, Lucerne, Zurich and Paris and make countless memories.
- Places Covered: Interlaken - Lucerne - Zurich - Paris
- Duration: 9 Days, 8 Nights
- Start Point: Zurich Airport (ZRH) or Zurich Rail Station
- End Point: Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Accommodation: 8 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Meals: Breakfast as per the itinerary
- Transfers & Transportation: All transfers and tours as per itinerary.
- Visa assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
- Swiss Pass: 5 Days Swiss Pass
Note: Package customization is available on request. Drop an inquiry to know more.
- Excursion to Mount Jungfraujoch
- Visit Ballenberg open-air Museum
- Scenic boat ride on Lake Thun
- Visit the Chapel bridge or the Lion monument.
- Excursion to Mount Titlis.
- Take a short tour of the Bahnhofstrasse area and enjoy shopping.
- Witness the grace of Rhine Falls.
- Paris City Tour with Hop on Hop off bus.
- Explore beautiful places like Notre Dame, Champ de Mars, Musée du Louvre and so much more.
- Witness the glory of the Eiffel Tower
Things not to miss:
- Taking in the postcard-perfect beauty of the blue-green waters of Lake Zurich.
- Savouring the old world charm of the Town of Zurich.
- Skydiving in Interlaken & enjoying views of the snow-capped Alps & pristine lakes.
- Take The Marais Walking Food Tour in Paris
- Relish a perfect experience to have lunch on the Printemps Terrace.
- Witness the grace of Eiffel Towe at night.
- Official Name: The Swiss Confederation
- Capital: Bern
- Time Zone: GMT+2
- Plug Type: C and J
- Currency: Swiss Franc
How to reach?
Given India to Switzerland distance of about 6900 km, the best way to reach Switzerland is by taking a flight. It takes around 7 hours to cover the distance between the two places. A handful of direct flights are available from Mumbai and New Delhi to Zurich. Most flights to Switzerland have at least one layover, usually in European or Middle-Eastern cities like Abu Dhabi, Istanbul, Paris, Frankfurt, Munich, Milan, Dubai, Doha or London.
Bangalore To Switzerland Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Bangalore To Switzerland Package
Know Before You Go for Bangalore To Switzerland Package
- Please carry valid identification proof and the Thrillophilia voucher.
- Travel Insurance is recommended and charges are not included.
- Mandatory RT-PCR negative test report ( before 72 hrs departure from India)
- Visa assistance will be provided however charges are not included.
- International or domestic flight tickets are not included in the package. Drop an inquiry to know more.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Meals not mentioned are not included in the package.
- Personal Expenses and mandatory hotel taxes (if any) will have to be paid by the customer at the destination.
- Please note that prices are dynamic and may change in the peak season and on blackout dates.
- Rates are on per person basis on twin/double sharing occupancy based on min 02 PAX traveling together