- Enjoy swimming at the majestic river when in Basel and try the delicious barbeque and buvettes
- Take the world famous ROTAIR to Mount Titlis, that provides a 360 degree panoramic view of the snow covered valleys, glaciers, Black Forest region, lakes and mountains
- Onboard a cog wheel train that takes you to the top of Jungfraujoch the Europe highest railway station at 11333 ft
- Go out to visit the most spectacular waterfall in Europe, the Rhine Falls when in Zurich
About the destination:
Switzerland is filled with vibrant and beautiful places. Every city has its own to offer and makes the country heaven on earth.
Interlaken, as the name suggests, the town is situated right between two beautiful lakes - Lake Brienz and Lake Thun.
Lucerne is one of the most famous cities in Switzerland for all the good reasons, right from the beautiful lake to majestic mountains and architectural masterpieces, the city has it all.
Zurich is the largest city in Switzerland and the capital of the canton of Zurich. It is located in north-central Switzerland at the northwestern tip of Lake Zurich.
- Places Covered: Basel - Lucerne - Interlaken - Zurich
- Duration: 6 Nights/7 Days
- Start Point: Zurich Airport (ZRH) or Zurich Rail Station
- Endpoint: Geneva Airport (GVA) or Geneva Rail Station
- Accommodation: 6 nights’ accommodation in a hotel
- Meals: Breakfast as per the itinerary
- Transfers & Transportation: All transfers and tours as per itinerary (Swiss Pass)
- Visa assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
Note: Package customization is available on request. Drop an inquiry to know more.
- Swim at the river Rhine at Basel
- Adore the excursions to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Head out to the Top of Europe - Mt. Jungfraujoch
- Visit the Largest Waterfall of Europe - Rhine Falls
- Explore the best of cities with an orientation tour of Basel, Lucerne, Interlaken, Zurich
Not to miss in Switzerland:
- Enjoy Swiss chocolates and specialties like pralines, truffles, and chocolate bars by Swiss chocolatiers
- Skiing at Matterhorn
- Official Name: The Swiss Confederation
- Capital: Bern
- Time Zone: GMT+2
- Plug Type: C and J
- Currency: Swizz Franc
How to reach?
Given India to Switzerland distance of about 6900 km, the best way to reach Switzerland is by taking a flight. It takes around 7 hours to cover the distance between the two places. A handful of direct flights are available from Mumbai and New Delhi to Zurich. Most flights to Switzerland have at least one layover, usually in European or Middle-Eastern cities like Abu Dhabi, Istanbul, Paris, Frankfurt, Munich, Milan, Dubai, Doha, or London.