Fishing With Island Trip In Goa Highlights
- You’ll be fishing at the various beautiful locations across Goa including the Vagator beach, Agonda beach, estuaries, and more.
- Spend the day with fishing experts who will be guiding you so that you can catch maximum number of fishes
- Try your fishing skills and hunt for salmon, stingray, rockfish, guitarfish, barramundi, and etc
- You’ll also be able to catch crabs and at the end of the tour, you can cook and eat your own delicious catch
- A perfect experience for anyone wishing to indulge with friends, family, or alone while watching the scenic view of the open waters
Fishing With Island Trip In Goa Overview
Timings: 4 hours (9:00 AM- 5:00 PM)
Start Point/End Point: Royal Goan Hotel, Goa
About Fishing with Island Trip in Goa:
Be a part of this amazing trip where you’ll engage in fishing and crab catching with your squad or even solo. The package includes taking you on a tour to the various beaches and estuaries of Goa where you’ll able to engage in a fun and memorable experience.
The trip will be guided by professionals who will give you proper instructions about all the different fishing techniques like popping, jigging, bottom fishing, trolling, and fly fishing. The experts themselves will be coaching you on how to catch crabs so that you are guaranteed maximum success. The trip will include visiting Agonda beach, Vagator beach, Chapora River, and estuaries so that you can witness the scenic beauty of Goa while fishing.
The crabs and fishes that you’ll catch will be collected in a bucket and will be yours to cook later. The various fish species that you’ll be able to catch are Soormai, Salmon, Mullet, Ladyfish, Rockfish, Stingray, Guitarfish, and Barramundi. All of these fishes and the crabs you catch will make for a fulfilling and delicious meal.
About the Activity:
- The timings for this activity will be 4 hours, between 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM.
- The tour will be customized and you can join it any time between the choosen time slots, as per your convenience.
- Get picked up from the Royal Goan Hotel, which is the meeting spot for the activity.
- The various fishes that you’ll be likely to catch are Salmon, Soormai, Ladyfish, Stingray, and many more. You’ll also be able to catch grabs that make delicious food items and eat them later.
- Expert and professional guidance will be provided regarding different fishing techniques like popping, fly fishing, trolling, and more.
- The tour will have you visiting various locations of Goa like Agonda beach, Vagator beach, and many more iconic places.
- You can enjoy the experience of catching live fish which will be fresh when cooked, with your loved ones or even alone.
More Details about Fishing With Island Trip In Goa
Know Before You Go for Fishing With Island Trip In Goa
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Fishing With Island Trip In Goa