Half Day City Temple Tour Bangkok Highlights
- Visit the most prominent temples of Bangkok and dive deep into the history and culture of Thailand
- Stand in awe before the Golden Buddha at Wat Traimit that weighs around 5.5 tonnes
- See the 45-meters long massive Reclining Buddha which will leave you astonished
- Visit Marble Temple and see the outstanding combination of Italian marble and classical Thai architecture
- Learn some interesting and fascinating facts about the temples from your local guide
Half Day City Temple Tour Bangkok Overview
Activity Duration: 4 hours (approx)
Starting Time: 8:30 AM
Pick up & Drop-off location: Your hotel location in Bangkok
About Half Day City Temple Tour Bangkok:
Explore the most iconic temples of Bangkok and visit the city in the best way possible. Explore Bangkok to the fullest and soothe your senses with Thailand's world-famous culture and traditions. Visit the prominent Buddha temples and gain interesting information about the same with the help of an English-speaking guide. Dive deep into the culture of Thailand by interacting with the locals.
Explore Bangkok's prominent places and soak your eyes with the beauty of the temples. Get amazed by the grandness of the temples. Visit enchanting places, watch the solid gold Buddha at Wat Traimit. Stand before the famous and massive 45-meters long Reclining Buddha which will astonish you. Explore the Marble Temple and discover the murals and inscriptions that depict the cultural history of Thailand.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel in Bangkok and sit comfortably and preapre yourself for the upcoming wonderful journey and get ready to explore some of the iconic locations in Bangkok.
- Embark on this 4-hour trip to the iconic temples of Bangkok and learn about the culture and traditions of Thailand. Interact with the locals as much as you can and make some friends.
- Start your trip by visiting the Wat Benchamabophit, which is the Marble Temple. Stop at this Marble Temple for 1 hour and see the outstanding combination of Italian Carrara marble and classical Thai architecture.
- Head over to Wat Phra Chetuphon, commonly known as Wat Pho, stop there for 1 hour and look at the marvellous architecture of this temple. Stand in awe before the massive 45-meters long Reclining Buddha which will leave you astonished.
- After that, head over to the Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha. It's officially titled Phra Phuttha Maha Suwana Patimakon, which is a golden Maravijaya Attitude seated Buddharupa statue and weighs around 5.5 tonnes.
- Get a vast knowledge about this city and learn a lot of interesting facts about Thailand from the local guide.
More Details about Half Day City Temple Tour Bangkok
Know Before You Go for Half Day City Temple Tour Bangkok
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking.
- Please indicate name of hotel for the pickup service.
- Minimum age is 13 years.
Things To Carry for Half Day City Temple Tour Bangkok
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes