Pattaya & Coral Island Tour from Bangkok Highlights
- Ride on a modern speedboat and discover off the coast of Pattaya for an exciting Island getaway
- Explore the beauty and waters of Thailand’s magnificent Coral Island with a fun day trip to Koh Larn
- Adore the fascinating marine life and clear blue waters of Pattaya while enjoying water activities such as jet ski, parasailing, sea walking, snorkeling and more
- Feel the refreshing ocean breeze and admire the scenic views while exploring the Coral Island
Pattaya & Coral Island Tour from Bangkok Overview
8:30 AM to 18:30 PM (On Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday)
Pickup/Drop Off Location:
Century Mall, next to BTS Victory Station
About the Pattaya City and Coral Island:
See the different colors on the sea and the sky gather together to create a different story about Pattaya and Bangkok during this day tour which is an elegant chance for you discover the famous islands. Experience the azure sea sharing some unforgettable moments with you on Coral Island.
An adventurous day with the surroundings that will turn your day into one of the most exciting and thrilling experiences of your life. Relax and travel to the mesmerizing and beautiful Koh Larn Coral Island, Pattaya via a speedboat. The beautiful islands with fantastic beaches, you can either have a day for leisure and rejuvenation, or you can get the best of all the worlds by engaging in the daunting and high octane water sporting activities.
About the Activity:
- Speed Boat Ride: Pick up from your hotel in Pattaya (depending upon the hotel location). There are several joined-group boats leaving in this time frame. Board on one of these speed boats and cruise to the offshore Coral island or locally known as Kho Larn.
- Make a perfect full day trip just 45 mins boat ride away from Pattaya to the west at Koh Larn (Coral Island).
- Water Activities: The Island offers variety of fun water activities to do in Pattaya and find something you've always wanted to try. Choose from snorkeling, sea walker diving, parasailing, jet skiing and many more such activities
- Fascinate with this former fishing village that inherited translucent blue waters with full of coral and ocean life.
- Enjoy your beautiful day on the soft white sand to get your sun tan and jump to a swim
- Transfers: Hassle free traveler pickup is offered for transfers along with English speaking guide from bangkok
How to Reach?
- By Metro: Take the BTS to Victory Monument station, leave the station using Exit 2 and walk straight ahead for approximately 100 meters.
- By Cab/Car: Arrive at 15 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400
- By Shared Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
More Details about Pattaya & Coral Island Tour from Bangkok
Know Before You Go for Pattaya & Coral Island Tour from Bangkok
- ditional Information This tour is available in English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Please specify your preferred language at check out
- Children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- This activity requires a minimum of 6 participant(s). If the minimum is not met, you can book an alternative date or request a full refund
- Please note that this activity is not suitable for seniors aged 50+
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Be at the meet up location 10 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email.
Things To Carry for Pattaya & Coral Island Tour from Bangkok
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle