Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
My trip to Bhutan was very well-organized by Thrillophilia, The agent I spoke since the time of planning and booking my trip was available over WhatsAp...
Thrillophilia made our trip to Bhutan at eased with excellent planning and management. The trip goes exactly as pre-planned by the team... The tour ope...
Trip Location: Paro
Upon your arrival at Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to Phuentsholing for your Bhutan Package from India.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have some rest. In the evening, you can head out to visit the Zangto Pelri Lhakhang and later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
As you wake up, enjoy a delicious breakfast and start your journey to Lataguri for the next destination of your Bhutan package from India.
Today, you will be visiting the National Park in Lataguri, where you can enjoy a jungle safari and witness the famous one horned rhinoceros, other wild animals and get a chance to explore the exotic flora and fauna of this region.
In the evening, drive back to Phuentsholing and have dinner at the local restaurant.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start driving to Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan.
It will take you 4.5 hours to reach your destination and on your way, you will be witnessing the views of Kharbandi Gompa and the little towns of Gedu, Chukha and Chuzom.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and feel free to spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, feel free to explore nearby places and local markets.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up to the beautiful view of Thimphu and enjoy a hot-served breakfast.
Today, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour to explore the best of the capital city.
Start your day with a short trip to Dodona and start trekking to the Tango Monastery.
As you reach, spend some time at the top and witness the beautiful views near the river with lunch.
Start driving back to Thimphu and visit the school of Arts and Crafts, the Zilukha Nunnery and the Tashichho Dzong.
In the evening, enjoying shopping at the craft bazaar and later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and visit the Buddha viewpoint and later visit Bhutan living museum as per the itinerary of your Bhutan tour package from India.
After the visit, you will be taken to Punakha by road, it will take you 2.5 hours to reach and on your way, visit the Dochula pass.
After reaching, you will be visiting the temple of fertility, Chhimi Lhakhang and long walks in the beautiful rice fields.
By evening, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in Punakha.
After having a hearty breakfast,enjoy a visit to the Punakha Dzong and walk through the longest suspension bridge of Bhutan.
After the visit, start your journey to Paro and as you reach, check-in at the hotel.
After relaxing for a while, head out to visit the National Museum and the Paro Dzong Fortress.
In the evening, take a walk across the town and later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast and set out to explore the famous spots of Paro.
Start your day with a day hike to Tiger’s nest temple, situated on a cliff. This temple is dedicated to Guru Padmasambhava.
Later, you will be visiting Drukgyel Dzong and later, explore the local markets for shopping.
After shopping, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and enjoy a visit to Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the most sacred and oldest shrines in Bhutan.
Later, visit the Rinpung Dzong also known as the Paro Dzong and have lunch at the local restaurant.
After lunch, get transferred to Phuentsholing for the last phase of your Bhutan tour package from India.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Bagdogra airport/ NJP railway station for your return journey as your Holiday package from India to Bhutan ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
My trip to Bhutan was very well-organized by Thrillophilia, The agent I spoke since the time of planning and booking my trip was available over WhatsApp whenever needed and provided good support. Picked-up and drop were on time and the private vehicle they arranged for us was as per expectation in which our sightseeing tour went smooth and better, the hotels they provided to us was very good and it was at a good location with good service and hospitalities toward the visitor plus the breakfast was delicious and well served every morning during our stay... The place has much natural scenic beauty which caught the eyes of everyone we took many pictures at each attraction we arrived... We had a very interesting activity too like trekking towards the Tiger's Nest Temple and Drukgyel Dzong and spend the leisure time there and explore the beauty of it was truly amazing.
Rated : 5.0
Thrillophilia made our trip to Bhutan at eased with excellent planning and management. The trip goes exactly as pre-planned by the team... The tour operator was very responsive, supportive and helpful the arrangement done by the operator was excellent and even made sure that we never faced any difficulties anywhere in stays, transportation, and during the day tours. The place is really worth seeing the experience we had during the entire tour was indescribable... I will definitely revisit again as the place and the people there were really impressed me. Most importantly was the trip from Thrillophilia was very well-planned...
Rated : 5.0
We booked this trip to Bhutan as a family trip. And it was amazing and exciting to get to know their culture and traditions in a completely understandable manner. The people were welcoming and loving. Enjoyed the trip.
1. Taktsang Palphug Monastery: Also known as the Tiger’s Nest, the Taktsang Palphug monastery will be a part of your Bhutan Tour Package from India. This prominent Buddhist Himalayan sacred site is located on the upper part of Paro Valley in the precipitous cliffside. Climb to the monastery through a dense jungle of blue pine trees and rhododendron forest, colorfully festooned with prayer flags and moss makes you feel enchanted. Listening to the birds chirping when you reach the monastery you will be delighted to see the Paro valley’s breathtaking vista and be allured by the monastery’s beauty where Guru Rinpoche meditated for three years.
2. Rinpung Dzong, Paro: If you are an architecture enthusiast then Rinpung Dzong will surely impress you. This dzong is one of the most terrific and biggest dzongs renowned for its intricate carvings and woodwork on the seven-storey tower. You can visit Rinpung Dzong at night as it beautifully illuminates and catches spectacular views of the valleys nearby.
3. Dochula Pass, Thimphu: Perched at a height of 3100 meters, with the majestic Himalayas in the background, this popular mountain pass of Dochula draws hundreds and thousands of visitors during the holidays. Families picnic, have fun, frolic and enjoy the breathtaking scenery here. Your Bhutan Tour Package from India will certainly include a visit here as this beautiful pass is home to the 105 memorial stupas/chortens erected by Queen Mother Ashi Dorji Wangmo Wangchuck to honor Bhutan’s conquest over Assamese insurgents.
4. Mo Chhu River: When setting forth on a Bhutan Tour from India do visit the sight of the Mo Chhu River that lets you raft and kayak in its gentle and calm currents. You can also float the river’s lowest part and catch sightings of the rarest birds if you plan a visit during April-May or October-November.
5. Dagala Thousand Lakes: Away from the madding crowd the Dagala Thousand Lakes is an incredible Bhutanese trek that takes you through numerous beautiful meadows, hamlets and alpine lakes. You will witness the panoramic landscape surrounded by the soaring Himalayas and visit the Buddhist monasteries here hearing their morning prayers.
6. Chomolhari: Also called the Kangchenjunga’s bridge, the Chomolhari is one of the intimate wildernesses that lets you hike through turquoise lakes, thunderous waterfalls, rolling meadows, forests of fir, juniper and rhododendron.
7. Bumthang Valley: When you embark on a Bhutan Tour from India do visit the charming Jakar or Bumthang Valley renowned for the evergreen mountains’ splendor. Fondly called the “little Switzerland” this Bhutanese version of the scenic Alps lets you tour around the valley as you savor some “Swiss Cheese”.
1. Rock climbing at the Nose in Thimphu: If you love trying things out of the box then you will love climbing The Nose that is a natural rock for climbing located outside Thimphu. You will be able to explore thirteen different routes each made safe for climbs and having varying difficulty levels (4B to 7B).
2. White water rafting in Khansum Valley: When in Punakha you cannot miss going for white water rafting in the Khansum valley that has the male and female Po Chhu and Mo Chhu Rivers. On the rafting trail you go around the scenic Punakha Dzong through the rapids with the Bhutanese mountains as settings.
3. Crossing Bhutan’s suspension bridges at Punakha: Pump up your adrenaline by crossing the Punakha suspension bridge that connects the nearby hamlets with the hand-made Punakha Dzong. It is the longest bridge but when you cross there is hardly any sound you hear.
4. Set out for Jomolhari and Druk Path trek: The Bhutanese Himalayas’ mountainous reaches are very inviting. You can trek through the stunning Jomolhari trek that not just treats you to splendid views of the Jomolhari Peak, but also a peek into the bewildering fauna and flora of the Himalayan region. You can also set out to explore the Druk path trek that takes you through forests of rhododendron to reach the surrounding Gangkar Puensum Mountain.
The best things to shop from Bhutan include the colorful Dzi Himalayan beads, handmade wooden bowls called dappa, and other wooden products. You can also buy Bhutanese handmade paper, Buddhist paintings, hand-woven textiles, bamboo and cane handicrafts.
The best time to visit Bhutan is from October to December. That is because skies are clear and sunny besides the air is fresh during this time. Moreover, you are protected from the harsh winter of February and January. You can also come here during the spring time when the rhododendrons are in full bloom and sprinkle the valleys with color.
Take a direct flight to Paro from any of the major airports in India and reach Bhutan. If you have a flight from Delhi then you will reach Bhutan in 2 hours. However, if you are taking a flight from Bagdogra then you will reach in an hour.
5-7 days are enough to visit Bhutan. During this time you can visit Dum Tsug Lhakhang, Phuentsholing, Buddha Point, Tango Monastery and several other sightseeing spots.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.