Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Starting Point: Paro International Airport
End Point: Paro International Airport
Highlights of the Trip:
- Feel the swirl of acceleration through the belly-flopping curves of Dochu La Pass(3100 m)
- Visit the Tashichho Dzong, that houses the throne room of His Majesty, the King of Bhutan
- Witness one of the largest sitting Buddhas in the world, the Thimphu Buddha
- Marvel at the 320 years old Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest)
- Walk within the walls of the imposing 17thcentury fortress, Punakha Dzong
-Stroll through the Gangtey nature trail, traverse wild streams, and cross rhododendron gardens
About the Destination:
Merging magnificent Himalayan vistas with cultural authenticity, thin mountain air with age-old Buddhist shrines, disco balls and dancing lights with plain wooden linings of homegrown nightclubs, we get a happy little nation perched high on the mountains, that is now embracing global developments, one step at a time. To see what we mean to be a part of their “low volume, high quality” tourism.
About the trip:
- Be captivated by this seven-day journey that spans four prominent regions are known for their vibrant cultural identity, ancient monasteries, exquisite dzongs, and exceptional terrains. Start your adventure with the capital Thimphu and explore its natural beauty in all its diversity.
- The next-door of your journey open to Punakha, the former capital where you can traverse the spectacular Dochu La Pass, Wangdue Phodrang, and the beautiful Punakha Dzong. Next, you go to Phobjikha Valley with an exploration of the Gangtey monastery and the graceful black-necked cranes.
- Your final destination is Paro, where you will discover the Rinpung Dzong harbored in an ancient watchtower, marvel at the 320 years old Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest), and discover a few other attractions such as the Paro the museum, Kichulanka Monastery and more.
Note: Cost is for min. 2 pax. Hit the send inquiry to get discounted prices for 2 or more people traveling together.
Pick up from the Paro International Airport
While you’re stunned by the flight to Paro, you’ll be taken along one of the most scenic routes of about 172 km towards Thimphu.
Pull up at Chukha dam and relish the top view
On arrival, check-in to the hotel
Overnight stay at the capital city, Thimphu
Head on a sightseeing tour to Thimphu today
Visit the Memorial Chorten, one of the most visible landmarks of Thimphu
Catch the glimpse of a thousand Buddhas in one Buddha at the Buddha Point
Explore the art and culture of Thimphu here: National Library, Thimphu National Museum, School of Arts & Crafts, Handicrafts & Textile Museum, Handmade Paper Factory,
Make it up to the BBS tower(2685 m) to take an exquisite view of whole town Thimphu
Capture the smiling Takins, the national animal of Bhutan in the Takin Zoo
Catch sight of the Thimphu Dzong and National Flag Hoisting
End today’s excursion by visiting the Chanlimithang monasteries, the Semtokha Dzong, and the Tashichho Dzong which is also known as the Fortress of the Glorious Religion
Overnight stay at Thimphu
Set forth on a 90 km drive towards Punakha for a day excursion
One for the adrenaline junkies, head on a hairy drive across Dochu la Pass and visit 108 stupas built in the memory of Bhutanese soldiers
Visit the nearby temple Druk Wangyal Lhakhang, with paintings dedicated to the life of Buddha
Immerse yourself in the view of the utterly enchanting Punakha Dzong
And, visit the Wangdue Phodrang and Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten
Overnight stay at Punakha
Grab some breakfast
Head towards Phobjikha, a winter abode to thousands of black-necked cranes
Visit the 17th-century Gangtey Monastery overlooking the valley
Meander through the nature trails and relish the green terrains
End the tour and stay overnight at Punakha
Drive towards the Paro Valley descending through the craggy hills
Snuck your face out of the window and linger a while to feel the crisp mountain air striking your face
Break in the four-hour-long drive and stretch your legs
Spend the evening at your leisure
Overnight stay at Paro
Go for a sightseeing tour to Paro today
Starting from Rinpung Dzong, also known as the Paro Dzong, head towards Kichulanka Monastery
Hike up to the iconic Tiger’s Nest Monastery viewpoint
Take some time off to visit the ancient fortress, Drukgyal Dzong
Get some insights about the history of Bhutan in the Paro Museum
Gawk at the stunning road views of various monasteries
Overnight stay at Paro
Have some breakfast
Check out from the hotel
Return with a prevailing smile
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.