Houseboat Cruise Goa Highlights
- Experience a completely different and unique way of spending your night in Goa.
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset, sunrise and the panoramic views of the river from the unique vantage point on the houseboat
- Feast on delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner with your companions
- Get picked up from the major pick up locations such as Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul, Panjim, Old Goa Britonna & Porvorim
Houseboat Cruise Goa Overview
Activity Location: Chapora River
Pick-up/ Drop Locations: Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul, Panjim, Old Goa Britonna & Porvorim
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Goa is known for its scenic views, amazing Portuguese architecture, pristine beaches, water activities and delicious food. Here's a completely different way of exploring Goa. This houseboat tour will take you through the enchanting mangrove swamps where you can easily spot the crocodiles and many exotic migratory birds. Sailing through the serene backwaters and enjoying the view from your private room in the houseboat will be an experience that will be etched in your memory as some of the happily enjoyed moments.
About the activity-
- Book the package and get picked up from different pickup points such as Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul, Panjim, Old Goa Britonna & Porvorim.
- Houseboat has a capacity of upto 2 couples in two private couple rooms. Total capacity of this boat is of 6 members including extra adults.
- The check-in timing for the stay is 3:00 PM and the checkout timing is 11:00 AM.
- The houseboat is fully air-conditioned to give you a unique stay experience.
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset as your houseboat silently cruises through the calm backwaters of Goa.
- You will get a chance to learn the age-old fishing techniques, using fishing nets, under the guidance of an expert fisherman.
- You can also enjoy the delicious local cuisines as you cruise through the Chapora river.
More Details about Houseboat Cruise Goa
Know Before You Go for Houseboat Cruise Goa
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Pick up & Drop will be provided from Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul, Panjim, Old Goa Britonna, Porvorim. Transport required in areas other then mentioned above will be charged extra.