Goa Houseboat Trip Highlights
- Witness the mesmerizing sunsets while sailing in the calm waters of Chapora river
- Relish the flavors of the Malvani cuisine on this houseboat ride that includes Welcome Drink and Snacks, Dinner Buffet, Desserts, etc
- Embark on this fascinating houseboat ride in goa from where you can enjoy bird watching, crocodile spotting as well as fishing
- Experience the 5 hours dinner cruise in a luxurious houseboat and make your day worth remembering
- Explore along the river and catch a glimpse of the nearby villages churches, and farms, and get a chance to witness another aspect of Goa
Goa Houseboat Trip Overview
Activity Location: Chapora River
Activity Timings: 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM
About Goa Houseboat Trip:
Chapora is known to be the home to luxury houseboats in Goa. The river Cruise is a memorable and must-to-have experience in Panaji. To enhance the holiday experience in Goa one must embark on the adventure to be in a luxurious houseboat and feel the soothing touch of the breeze on your face while having perfect flavors of amazing dinner.
Enjoy the 5-hour dinner cruise in the houseboat along with sightseeing of Chapora river and sunset views. Along with the mesmerizing sunsets, you can also enjoy Bird Watching, Crocodile Spotting and Fishing. While on this boat ride, you can also get to catch a glimpse of the nearby villages churches, and farms that can help you get to know about this side of Goa as well. Relish the tasteful meals that include Welcome Drink and Snacks, Dinner Buffet, Desserts, etc.
About the activity:
- The timing of the activity is from 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM.
- Sail through the beautiful Chapora River and behold the beautiful scenery in the laps of nature.
- Enjoy the 5-hour dinner cruise in the houseboat along with sightseeing of Chapora river and sunset views. You can also enjoy Bird Watching, Crocodile Spotting and Fishing.
- Enjoy the beautiful view of the sunset with your loved ones from the boat and feel the serenity amid the beautiful surroundings.
- Relish the flavors of amazing Malvani food that will ease up your hunger offering a unique taste worth remembering.
- Catch a glimpse of the nearby villages churches, and farms that can help you get to know about this side of Goa as well.
More Details about Goa Houseboat Trip
Know Before You Go for Goa Houseboat Trip
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained until the end of the cruise.
- The activity package is allowed for all age group.
- Admission on board is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The management reserves the right, without assigning any reasons to cancel, advance, reschedule, delay the commencement or continuance of the cruise or alter the stopping place/s, to deviate from the journey route or to change the type of ship in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers & any other person on any grounds whatsoever.
- The management reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the management may constitute a risk to the persons on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms, and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger's cabin.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
Things To Carry for Goa Houseboat Trip