3 Night 4 Days Manali Package Highlights
- Freeze your soul by taking a dip in the hot water spring of Vashisht and relax your body and mind
- Experience the thrill of sailing in the air and get a bird’s eye view while Paragliding above the Solang Valley
- Relish your taste buds with the unique variety of fruit wines that are locally brewed and aged for years
- Dine in at some of the famous cafes in Manali - Cafe 1947, Cafe Meraki, Johnson's Cafe, Lazy Dog and Cafe Bella Vista
- Enjoy a adventurous drive through the snow walls of the Rohtang Pass, which is an entrance to Lahul and Spiti and is even featured in some movies like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
3 Night 4 Days Manali Package Overview
About the tour:
With the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges in the background, the rustic town of Manali offers wildly exotic and spiritually mesmerizing panoramic views. Bask in the blissful weather, scenic splendour, and jolly vibes exactly the way you like!
Nestled between the deodar trees; The Hidimba temple is a tranquil place. Take a holy dip in medicinal Vashisht hot water spring. Visit the Solang valley, which is a heaven for nature and adventure lovers, while driving through the snow walls of the Rohtang pass. Bollywood's favourite hill city is perfect vacation with a combination of sightseeing, adventure and spirituality.
Route: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Solang Valley - Manikaran - Kullu - Manali
Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
Start Point: Manali
End Point: Manali
➔ Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
➔ All applicable taxes
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Manali tour without Momos of Café Miraki is incomplete.
➔ Take control of your paddle as you River Raft on Chilled Beas River
➔ Relish your taste buds with the unique variety of Locally Brewed Fruit Wines
➔ Satiate your Adrenaline rush with Solang Valley, Zorbing and much more at Solang Valley
➔ Beat the cold of Manali with Warm pristine waters, set amidst the virgin valleys of the Vashisth village.
How to reach:
By Air: The easiest way to travel to Manali by Air is via Chandigarh. The nearest airport is Chandigarh International Airport which operates frequent flights across the country.
By Road: Best option to reach Manali is by very well-connected network of Buses. They connect to important tourist destinations like New Delhi, Shimla, Kullu, and Leh.
By Rail: Another alternative is Joginder Nagar Railway Station which is nearest railway station to Spiti and is connected with several important cities of the country.
3 Night 4 Days Manali Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
Super Deluxe Package
More Details about 3 Night 4 Days Manali Package
Know Before You Go for 3 Night 4 Days Manali Package
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar category.
- Please note that the price of the package may fluctuate as per the flight tickets, availability and the date of travel. It is advisable to consult it with the travel agent.
- Stay in base category room as per the variant selected.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- Transportation Permits to Rohtang pass are available on ground and hence are not included on Day 2.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe Properties.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour
- Stay in the base category room as per the variant selected
- Because of any reason, natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Transportation Permits to Rohtang pass are available on ground and hence are not included in the Package
Things To Carry for 3 Night 4 Days Manali Package
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf