Bike Trip From Leh To Srinagar Highlights
- Explore the 'Heaven on Earth - Srinagar' with a famous Shikara ride along with a chance to sojourn in a unique houseboat
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable road Khardung la.
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Experience Himalayan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
Bike Trip From Leh To Srinagar Overview
About the destination:
One of the most popular and beautiful places in India, Leh serves as the small paradise on earth. With high altitude and numerous passes, Leh offers you to ride a bike across the city and explore its heavenly surroundings. With this 8 days-tour, you’ll not only get the chance to discover Leh but also Srinagar.
Get ready to make your dream of riding in Ladakh come true in the action-packed bike trip where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty and culture of The "Land of High Passes", as the entire tour is exclusively elected by Thrillophilia's outdoor experts.
Srinagar is located on the banks of River Jhelum and shares its boundaries with Jammu & Kashmir. Famous for its stationary houseboats and colorful Shikaras in Dal Lake, Srinagar provides you a mesmerizing view of verdant mountains and serves as the home to exquisite Mughal-age gardens. Grab this golden opportunity to ride across these 2 alluring cities and explore the top attractions of the two places.
Route: Leh - Sham valley - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang la - Kargil -Srinagar
Duration: 8 Days & 7 Night
Start point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Srinagar Airport
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft), Chang-la (17,688 ft), and Zojila pass (11,500 ft)
- Comfortable 500 cc royal Enfield for dual riders and 350cc for solo riders for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Highly experienced tour leader on his bike
- Highly experienced mechanic for the entire tour
- A 4*4 backup vehicle to carry your luggage
- Standard size helmet for the rider and the pillion rider
- Daily Maintainance and Spare part change included
- Accommodation at all locations on a double and triple sharing basis in Hotels/Camps
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line permits
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas
Things to do:
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Kashmiri Wazwan cuisine is primarily famous for its non-vegetarian dishes and Rogan Josh is its signature dish.
- Don't forget to try Spicy red lamb-based curry is ideally eaten with saffron rice
- Take a shikhara ride through the Nigeen lake and the Dal lake
How to reach:
The easiest way to travel to Ladakh is by air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) located in Leh. This airport is connected with many international airports in India like Delhi. It also receives flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and other common destinations in India.
More Details about Bike Trip From Leh To Srinagar
Know Before You Go for Bike Trip From Leh To Srinagar
- The tour price will be amended in case of any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages during the tour.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended
Things To Carry for Bike Trip From Leh To Srinagar
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Biking gears
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Thermal inners
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf