Mysore Ooty Coorg Package Highlights
- Mesmerise the beauty of Abbey Falls which is a true delight to one's eyes
- Behold 360-degree panoramic view of the Mysore city from the top of the Chamundi Hills
- Engage in multiple fun-filled activities at Dubare Elephant Camp which is nestled nestled near the river kaveri
- Witness the glory of Dodabetta Peak, the highest peak in Tamil Nadu and offers a beautiful Nilgiri Hills range
- Witness the beautiful Mysore Palace, a magnificent edifice built in 1912 for the 24th Ruler of the Wodeyar Dynasty
Mysore Ooty Coorg Package Overview
About the destination:
Mysore is one of the most important places in the country if we consider ancient reigns. The intricate architecture and royal architecture is what you will fall in love with. Ooty is a paradise for all mountain lovers. It nestles at an altitude of 2,240 meters above sea level and is a charming place overall. Coorg is another place snuggling in the mountainous region. The forest-covered hills, spice and coffee plantations add beauty to the place.
This tour has everything to make your inner being content with utmost bliss. an experience that you will cherish for eternity.
Route: Bangalore - Mysore - Coorg - Ooty - Bangalore
Start Point: Bangalore
End Point: Bangalore
Duration: 6 Days, 4 Nights
- Stay in a standard hotel on a double sharing basis
- Breakfast from day 2 to day 6
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Professional English speaking driver cum guide
- AC vehicle transfers from Bangalore
- Explore beautiful royal heritage monuments in Mysore
- Spend quality time shopping for spices, silk sarees and Mysore sandalwood at Devraja Market in Mysore
- Witness the beautiful Abbey falls in Coorg and click beautiful pictures with your loved ones.
- Take a tour of the coffee plantation in Coorg and soothe your senses with the aroma.
- Go fishing in the Kaveri River in Coorg.
- take an adventurous toy train ride in Nilgiri Mountains, Ooty
- Witness the 650 species of flowers in Botanical Garden, Ooty
- Witness the highest peak in the Nilgiris, Doddabetta at an altitude of 8606 ft.
How to reach:
You can reach Bangalore via air at Bangalore International Airport which is located at a distance of 40 km from the city. From here you can take prepaid taxi services and bus services to reach the city. Many national and international flights land at this airport making the approachability of the city easy.
More Details about Mysore Ooty Coorg Package
Know Before You Go for Mysore Ooty Coorg Package
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for standard, deluxe and super deluxe properties
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.