Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Experience with Thrillophilia was always good, we use to take any tours from this company both short and long tours but within the country and always w...
It was such a brilliant trip we had, no regret at all the investment we spend on this trip truly worth every penny... I am so happy that this trip fulf...
Trip Location: Paris
- Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam, these are three European cities that are a part of the Paris tour package from India offered to you by Thrillophilia. This will be an 8-day vacation that will let you and your loved ones enjoy the most prominent attractions, streets, restaurants, shopping and much more as you make thousands of happy moments.
- On Day 1 of the Paris package from India, you will arrive at the Paris Airport where our representative will meet you and get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure where you can choose to explore the city, indulge in shopping, try out restaurants and mores. In the evening, you will get to go on a tour of the famous Wax Museum, after which you will have more free time to witness the nightlife. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will savour a lavished breakfast at the hotel before setting out for a comprehensive tour of one of the largest art Louvre Museum history museums - Louvre Museum. This will be followed by a visit to the epitome of love - the Eiffel Tower. In the evening, you will join an exciting Seine River cruise to witness the best views of the city. Lastly, you will attend the Night Illumination Tour, which will have you take a look at the glimmering cityscape under the night sky. You will later return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then get prepared to go on a day trip to the fantastical Disneyland Paris. Enjoy the rides, roller-coasters, attend events, themed activities and shows. Also, gobble delicious foods and drinks at the restaurants and cafes, and shop for merchandise and souvenirs. By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 4, you will grab breakfast before completing the check-out formalities at the hotel in Paris. Travel to the railway station in Paris and board the train to Brussels which is the capital of the European Union. Upon arriving in Brussels, you will get transferred to the hotel for check-in. Later, you will get to go for city sightseeing with the Hop-on-hop-off bus tour. With this tour, you can get off at any attraction for thorough exploration, then board another bus from designated stops.
- The evening will be free for you to spend at your leisure where you can visit the local restaurants and bars, go shopping; especially for quality chocolate (these are the speciality), and experience the nightlife. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 5, you will start off with your breakfast and then set out for a day trip to the theme park - Mini Europe. This park houses miniature and live-action models of all the landmarks in Europe, including the Big Ben, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the more. Post this, the evening will be free for you to spend at your leisure. Lastly, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 6, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and travel to the railway station in Brussels.Board a train to Amsterdam and savour the passageway and countryside views along the way. Upon arriving in Amsterdam, you will get checked-into a hotel and get freshened up. The latter half of the day will consist of a city tour with a Canal cruise. You will sail on the calm waters and witness the excellent architecture and design all throughout the city. The evening will be free for you to spend at your leisure where you can choose to explore the nightlife, restaurants and shopping streets. Later, you will get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 7, you will begin with a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then get ready for a visit and tour of the Diamond Factory in Amsterdam. The city has a prominent diamond industry that is known for the 'Amsterdam cut'. Afterwards, you can choose to join any of the cruises that are available in Amsterdam. Some of the recommendations are - Pizza Cruise, Candlelight Cruise, Dinner Cruise etc.(if any time remaining, you can also explore more aspects of Amsterdam) In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 8 of the Paris tour package from India, you will have breakfast before completing the check-out formalities at the hotel and get transferred to the Airport for your journey onwards.
Upon your arrival in Paris, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to a pre-booked hotel to mark the beginning of your Paris tour package from India.
As you reach, get checked-in at the hotel and spend the day at ease.
In the evening, you will be taken for a visit to the wax museum, witness the wax statues of famous international personalities designed by Madame Tussauds.
Later, you can enjoy the glamorous nightlife of Paris or take a quiet walk in this romantic city. You can also explore some famous restaurants and cafes on the main street.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, set out to explore the famous tourist attractions of Paris.
Our first stop as per your Paris tour package from India is the Louvre Museum, witness a vast collection of art in the world’s largest art Museum.
In the evening, head out to visit the famous Eiffel tower where you will get to witness a picturesque view of the entire city from the observation deck.
Later, get onboard the seine river cruise and enjoy the NIght Illumination tour. Relish a mouth-watering full course dinner laden with international cuisine and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up to a beautiful morning and have breakfast, get picked up from your hotel for an exciting day at Disneyland.
Enjoy a fun-filled day as you scream down the rides and have dinner with your favourite cartoon characters.
Witness the amazing live performances and shows performed by the professionals and have fun at the theme park.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the train station and board a train to Brussels.
Meet our representative at the station as you reach and get assisted to the hotel for the second phase of your Paris package from India.
Check-in at the hotel and freshen up, later proceed for a hop on- hop off tour and witness the magnificent architecture and culture of this European village.
Spend the remaining day on your own and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and set out for a local sightseeing tour and witness some of the popular places in Brussels.
A visit to Mini Europe theme park, where you will find adorable miniatures of all the famous monuments of Europe including the big ben tower of London, leaning tower of Pisa, Eiffel Tower, Basilica of the Sacré Cœur and 350 other monuments.
Later, you can go to any nearby restaurant and relish some European delicacies, don’t forget to try the world-famous Belgium Chocolate.
Reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the train station for boarding a train to Amsterdam.
As you reach, you will be taken for a Canal Cruise, enjoy the mesmerizing views of this beautiful city as you savour a delicious meal.
In the evening, you can stroll around the city and explore local markets or famous restaurants.
Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After a wholesome breakfast, get ready for the ultimate experience of the city of Diamonds.
Today you will be visiting the diamond factory, famous for its Amsterdam cut, this city is a mega-hub of the diamond industry.
Now, proceed for a river cruise and explore the city as you cross the canals and gabled houses, artistic heritage and some beautiful sights.
After cruising through the city, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at Amsterdam airport for your return flight as your Paris package from India comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Experience with Thrillophilia was always good, we use to take any tours from this company both short and long tours but within the country and always we had a good experience with them...So my family and I this time thought of taking something different which we decided to take with the international trip and they have many amazing packages which make us confused as all of the packages look very interesting and at last, we choose with this package Paris Tour Package From India, We are nervous at first as this is our first international trip but since our landing, in Paris airport, we get a smooth picked-up by the professional staff and driver in a good vehicle and we were really happy that they already arranged everything for us like hotels, meals, and activities which exceeded our expectation. The day tours were well-organized, we had a wonderful sightseeing experience and had great activity like the Seine River Cruise and Amsterdam Canal Cruise. The place has great culture and architecture...The entire 8-days we just had an amazing time every time...This trip is an everlasting memory for us... Great expereince for the first-time...will plan another international trip soon from Thrillophilia again.
Rated : 5.0
It was such a brilliant trip we had, no regret at all the investment we spend on this trip truly worth every penny... I am so happy that this trip fulfilled us with what we expect from the package we booked, the services too were top notch and the hotels, transport, and activities we had were a good one... I love everything on this trip and this is a great trip I had so far...Everything so perfect... Right from the beginning till finished it went so smooth with no hassle at all instead we enjoyed the trip to the fullest...
Rated : 4.0
Traveling with Thrillophilia was such a nice experience, Everything we get on this trip was as promised, the package price was affordable and all the day tours we had were well executed. Punctuality and coordination were great, we had great communication through Whatsapp and the team was always available for us the entire trip, We explored Paris, Brussels, and Amsterdam which we get nice and everlasting experience from each country... Will highly recommend this trip to everyone who loves traveling.
1. Eiffel Tower: Locally called "La dame de fer", Eiffel Tower is the global artistic icon of France. Its architecture is aesthetically pleasing. You will be mesmerized to see the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night.
2. The Louvre Museum: The Louvre Museum is the largest of all the art museums in Paris. You will be surprised to know that it is the home of the Mona Lisa.
3. Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral: Notre Dame is a cathedral dedicated to Virgin Mary. Its beauty lies in the colorful rose windows, flying buttress, and rib vault.
4. Arc de Triomphe: Arc de Triomphe is the memorial of the soldiers who fought and died for their country in the Napolean wars.
5. Palace of Versailles: Located in Versailles, it is the greatest royal mansion in France. You can take a private tour of the palace under Paris packages from India.
6. Disneyland Paris: Another attraction covered under Paris tourism packages from India is Disneyland. You can enjoy the fun and the thrilling rides with your kids.
7. Musée d' Orsay: Musée d' Orsay is a national museum in Paris. There is a vast collection of sculptures, paintings, photography, and decorative arts in the museum.
There are several flights from India to Paris, connecting the major cities of India to Paris. Air India, Jet Airways, and Air France are some of the airlines that offer non-stop flights from Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, and Mumbai to Paris. You can also avail yourself of Paris holiday packages from India.
Though all the seasons in Paris have something to offer for the tourists, summer and spring remain the ideal time to visit Paris. During this time, the weather is warm, and the days are long.
You can go walking on the Parisian streets and enjoy sightseeing in Paris. Hence, the best time to visit Paris is March to May.
- Universal adapter
- Small backpack
- Debit/credit cards
- Power bank
- Travel documents
- Change of clothes
- Scarf (travel-friendly)
- Travel-size toiletries
- 4-7 pair of socks
1. Visit Eiffel Tower at night: You must visit the Eiffel tower at night and enjoy the sparkling lights with your loved ones.
2. Enjoy a relaxing boat ride in Bateaux Mouche: You can go on a romantic boat ride or book a cruise tour on the banks of the Seine River in Paris.
3. Shop at La Passages Couverts de Paris: You can also purchase or go window shopping at La Passages Couverts de Paris. This covered passage is filled with modern-day malls.
4. Take a break at Spa My Blend by Clarins: It is the unique heaven for relaxation in Paris. You can enjoy the unique range of treatments that are best for your skin at the spa.
The world-famous city treasures of Paris include the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre-Dame, Musée d' Orsay, and the Luxembourg Gardens. This City of Lights is also well-known for its unique fashion and French foods. Moreover, the captivating landscapes and remarkable museums gather a lot of tourists round the year.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.