Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Very well-organized trip right from the start till finished I would like to thanks Thrillophilia for everything if not of their perfectly planned of th...
The place is rich with culture, ancient history, traditions, and many heritage sites we completely wow by the entire place we visit...Really no regret ...
Trip Location: Athens
- A tour to Greece and Turkey will be filled with loads of fun as you traverse in the deep blue waters of Athens and marvel at the beauty of lush green valleys.
- The First Day of the trip will begin by boarding a flight from your town and reaching Athens. Once you are taken to the stay for some rest, the remaining part of the day will be dedicated to a walking tour of the older part of Athens. After traversing through Palka, you will be driven back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day two of the trip will be spent island hopping and enjoying a session of cruising amidst the sea. You will be covering the waters sprawling from Athens to the Saronic Gulf and will also get a chance to enjoy some delicious lunch on the cruise. In the night, a delectable dinner will be served, followed by an overnight stay in Athens.
- The third day will commence by boarding a flight/ferry from Athens and reaching Santorini. Here, you will get a chance to click some impressive pictures on the black volcanic sand beaches. In the evening, you will be traversing the capital of Santorini - Fira, followed by reaching the hotel in Santorini for an overnight stay.
- On the fourth day of this trip, you will get an opportunity to traverse the lanes of Santorini and enjoy a blissful sightseeing tour of the whole city. The world-famous UNESCO Heritage Site - The blue dome of Santorini will also be visited today. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be transferred to your hotel for the night.
- Day five will be spent travelling from Santorini to Athens, and once you reach here, you will be checked into your comfy hotel. The remaining part of the day will be spent sightseeing in Athens, and famous tourist locations like Acropolis Museum, Parthenon and Temple of Olympia Zeus will be covered.
- The sixth day of the tour will take you to Cappadocia where the time will be spent enjoying the Dervish show - a show exhibiting the traditions, culture and history of Turkey. In the night, dinner will be served, followed by resting in the hotel overnight.
- Day seven will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Cappadocia, and all famous tourist locations will be covered on the same day. In addition to the Goreme open-air museum, Devrent Valley and Pasabag Valley will also be visited while enjoying the world-famous Turkish Ice Cream.
- The eighth day will take you to Pamukkale - a place famous for its marvellous and beautiful water bodies. On the way, you will get to visit Konya - an area famous for being the shrine of Mevlana. The day will end with reaching Pamukkale and resting in your hotel overnight.
- The ninth day of the tour will start with marking a visit to the Cotton Castle - a place filled with hot springs. The next stop today will be the ancient city of Hierapolis, followed by finally reaching Izmir. Once you arrive here, the remaining part of the day will be spent resting in the stay overnight.
- The tenth day will be spent travelling from Izmir to Istanbul. Once you reach here, the remaining part of the day will be enjoyed while having some Turkish delicacies for dinner. The day will end with rejuvenation in your comfy rooms for the night.
- Day eleven will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Istanbul, in which all the significant locations of tourist interest will be covered. Places like the Hagia Sofia Museum, Topkapi Palace Hippodrome square and Blue Mosque will be included on this day.
- Day twelve will be the last one, and today you will be travelling back to your homes. You will be transferred to the airport, from where you will be boarding your flights back home.
Start your trip as you arrive at Athens airport, where our representative will assist you with the migration procedure and later, you will be dropped off at the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
As you reach, complete your check-in formalities and unwind.
In the evening , join a walking tour of Plaka which is the oldest section of greece. This cobblestone paved area is spotted with tiny shopping stalls where you can buy jewellery, clothes and artifacts.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, embark on a full day Saronic cruise and explore three famous islands, Porus Island, Hydra Island and Aegina Island.
Get onboard and start a beautiful voyage in the Saronic Gulf, our first stop is Porus Island, this island is famous for its Lemon Forest, citrus trees, windmills and waterfalls.
Next, you will be visiting Hydra Island, this island is famous for its fine architecture, pebbly beaches and its captivating character.
After that, you will be visiting Aegina Island, this island is famous for its neoclassical buildings, monasteries and Churches. This town holds a major population of Greek orthodox.
After the cruise, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport.
Board a flight to Santorini and as you reach, you will be escorted to the hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
Later, you will be taken for a visit to Black Sand Beach, the black sand is a result of past Volcanic eruptions.
Next, enjoy a stroll through Fira, the central square of the island.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and set out to explore the famous attractions of Santorini.
You will be visiting Prophet Ilias monastery.
Next, you will be visiting Pyrgos village, this village is famous for its blue domed churches and beautiful vineyards.
Now, proceed to Megalochori village, this quaint village is a home to ancient mansions, old traditional houses, vineyards and mesmerizing beauty.
Coming up next is a visit to Oia village, which is famous for its ecstatic beauty, gorgeous sunset and the famous Blue Dome.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After a scrumptious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head to the airport to board a flight back to Athens.
After reaching, you will be transferred to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
Later, head out to explore the famous spots of Athens. You will be visiting Hadrian’s Arch Monument, Royal Palace, Olympic stadium, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Acropolis Museum, Acropolis site and Parthenon.
After this mythological tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board a flight to Cappadocia, known for its underground cities, cave churches and beautiful landscapes.
After reaching, meet our representative and get escorted to the pre-booked hotel.
Complete the check-in formalities and have some rest. In the evening, enjoy a dervish show, and learn about the culture and tradition of Turkey.
After the show, head to your room for a comfortable sleep.
Start your day with a turkish breakfast and get ready to explore Cappadocia.
Today, you will be visiting Devrent Valley, famous pink hued rock formations.
Next, head to explore the Pasabag Valley, this valley is famous for its fairy Chimneys.
Pay a visit to Goreme open air museum and Kaymakli underground city,one of the most famous and the widest Underground cities.
In the evening, visit a Ceramic Workshop, where you will find the art work, souvenirs and household utensils all made from the red clay.
After the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a healthy breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Pakkamule.
On your way, visit the Mevlana Mausoleum at Konya, this place contains the tomb and shrine of the Mevlana.
After reaching Pakkamule, check-in at the hotel, have dinner and an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready to explore Pakkamule and later you will be transferred to Izmir.
Today, you will be visiting the ‘Cotton Castle’, the ancient city of Hierapolis, where you will get to see its masterpiece theatre.
By afternoon, start your journey for Izmir. On your way, you will be visiting a Textile Outlet.
After reaching Izmir, visit Izmir Clock Tower and then check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start travelling to Istanbul.
Board a flight to Istanbul and after reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, enjoy a tukish dinner with show and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, head out to explore the best of Istanbul.
You will be visiting famous attractions like Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome square, Sultan Ahmet Tsami also called the Blue Mosque, and the Hagia Sofia Museum.
In the evening, feel free to explore local markets and try some turkish delights.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, embark on a cruise through the Bosphorus strait, a significant waterway forming the boundary between Asia and Europe.
Next, you will be visiting the Grand Bazaar and enjoy shopping there.
After shopping, get dropped off at the airport, for your return flight back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Very well-organized trip right from the start till finished I would like to thanks Thrillophilia for everything if not of their perfectly planned of the trip I don't think we can personally arrange this trip...Transport: were smooth and punctual with excellent drivers...Hotels: were cozy, clean and the staff makes us felt comfortable they were responsive and helpful...The daily tours were well-arranged and the sightseeing places were simply breathtaking and our main highlights were the activities we had in Athens and Santorini...By the way, all the day tours were absolutely amazing and the spots were well-selected...We were so happy also that the team kept tracking us to make sure we are fine and comfortable during the trip and on the spot they solved all the queries...Really all I wanted to say that this is a very well-planned and well-executed trip...Thank you again for such a beautiful trip you arranged for us...
Rated : 5.0
The place is rich with culture, ancient history, traditions, and many heritage sites we completely wow by the entire place we visit...Really no regret at all for choosing this package through Thrillophilia the price we paid was totally paid-off...Everything already arranged for us when we reached the place in which we didn't have to worry about transportation, hotels, and food it was all included...Booking it through this portal was easy plus the trip was planned perfectly according to our requirements and also it's a great way to explore such a beautiful country...Will continue with this service for the next trip...
Rated : 5.0
We first time booked this tour through somebody else, and we loved the complete experience. Suspecting why we didn't opted for it earlier!
Rated : 4.0
It was an unforgettable trip, the support and the planning were fabulous. Thrillophilia helps us planning our dream destination trip to Greece and Turkey with perfection, The whole trip was hassle-free, and also appreciate the assistance they provided us the whole-trip... The arrangements like accommodations, transfers, and meals were extremely excellent... The verified operators associated with Thrillophilia during the trip too were excellent... I strongly recommended Thrillophilia as they are trustworthy... Definitely will book another international trip again from you...
Rated : 4.0
It was easy to plan our trip with the trip planner ( Thrillophilia ) this company has different types of packages which you can choose according to your budget... We choose the best package with this Best of Greece And Turkey... The trip went exactly as we expected from the itinerary, the arrangements and all were top class and the service we get was truly worth appreciating... From start until the end it went smoothly and get everything that has been promised...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.