Lohagad Fort Trek Highlights
- Discover the eternal beauty of Lohagarh Fort and experience the serene views around
- Indulge yourself in the Lohagarh trek to witness the grace of the surroundings
- Relish the mouth watering flavours of exotic breakfast that will ease your cravings
- An experienced guide to help you discover the ancient facts about the place.
- Transportation service to and fro the pick up point to make you feel at ease
Lohagad Fort Trek Overview
About Lohagad Fort:
Experience the amazing beauty of Lohagarh Fort nestled cozily amid the serene beauty of Lonavala. Lohagad rises to an elevation of 1,033 meters or 3,389 feet above sea level. This place is a perfect amalgam of historic architecture and majestic grace. The Fort was built in the 18th century and it is a perfect destination for the people who crave the eternal beauty of nature.
About the Lohagad Fort Trek:
- Get ready for an amazing trek opportunity at Lohagarh Fort and witness the breathtaking beauty of it.
- It is said to be the best trekking route near Mumbai and Pune for beginners.
- You will get to see many beautiful things during this trek and after reaching the peak you can see four doors The first one is called 'Ganesh Darwaaja', the second one is called 'Narayan Darwaja', the third one is called 'Hanuman Darwaaja' & the fourth one is called 'Maha Darwaaja'.
- Hanuman Darwaaja is the most ancient of all the doors. Between Narayan & Hanuman Darwaaja there are two godowns which were used for storage purpose as a granary.
- Relish the breakfast of exotic breakfast to soothe your tastebuds.
- A professional guide will be available to help you discover the beauty of Lohagarh.
- Transportation will be available from Malavali Railway Station to Lohagad Fort.
Lohagad Fort Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Lohagad Fort Trek
More Details about Lohagad Fort Trek
Know Before You Go for Lohagad Fort Trek
- This day out is suitable for all ages.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the guide.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Follow the rules and regulations of the place.
- Do not litter.
Things To Carry for Lohagad Fort Trek
- Day pack (20-30l)