Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
It was quite a different experience going for a night tour in Delhi. There was no crowd and the city somehow looked more beautiful at night. We were ju...
Stumbled upon this tour online and knew I had to go for it! The Thrillophilia tour did a good job organising this interesting and safe tour, and it gav...
About the Activity:
- The capital of the country of India and its heart, New Delhi has a plethora of amazing places to visit. This offbeat experience of a night walking tour in Delhi brings you a great opportunity to visit popular hangouts, famous monuments, modern and historical buildings, and the many famous streets of the city.
- A unique, fun and memorable experience involving storytelling by a professional, the tour starts from the beautiful Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. The tour will then take you to a number of famous and offbeat attractions of Delhi.
- These attractions will include The Cathedral Of The Sacred Heart, Election Commission of India building, Sardar Patel Bhavan, National Philatelic Museum, The Reserve Bank of India, Sansad Marg, Akashwani Bhawan, Press Trust of India, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Transport Bhawan, The Parliament House, and many other prominent places.The tour will then end at the Central Secretariat.
- The tour will provide you with a lot of insight and insider tips and tricks about Delhi's culture, at the same time opening you up to great perspectives of the city.
Timings: 7 PM to 9 PM
Minimum Number of people required to book this activity:2
1. Bangla Sahib Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
2. The Cathedral Of The Sacred Heart
3. Election Commission of India building, Sardar Patel Bhavan, National Philatelic Museum
4. The Reserve Bank of India
5. Walk through the Sansad Marg watching the beautifully decorated buildings of national importance at night, Akashwani Bhawan, the Press Trust of India, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Transport Bhawan and many more.
6. The Parliament House
7. Further, pass through the illuminated buildings on Cross Road toward the Central Secretariat
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It was quite a different experience going for a night tour in Delhi. There was no crowd and the city somehow looked more beautiful at night. We were just two people so we had to join another group of 5 and the guide, Pranav was a good leader and explained the places to us really well, and I must add that he spoke in English quite well too.
Rated : 5.0
Stumbled upon this tour online and knew I had to go for it! The Thrillophilia tour did a good job organising this interesting and safe tour, and it gave a fresh perspective on all the famous places in Delhi. Booking in advance also saved me a lot of time of buying tickets and waiting in lines.
Rated : 5.0
Have been coming to Delhi since the time I was a small kid, never experienced it the way I did on this tour. Truly Amazing!
Rated : 5.0
Witnessing the city at night, without the noise of the crowds, was a completely unique and different experience and I recommend this night tour to anyone who visits Delhi.
Rated : 4.0
The Sansad Bhawan Marg, the Parliament and the Cathedral are few of my favourite highlights from this tour. I went with my friends and explored Delhi like never before.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in New Delhi
Most Popular Destinations