Coorg Coffee Plantation Tour Highlights
- Explore the rich foliage of the coffee estates of Mirajpet village in Coorg.
- Enhance your knowledge about the coffee plantation and understand the science behind coffee beans' cultivation.
- Engage with locals and know about the pruning skills like picking, drying, and additional important information.
- Expand your knowledge about the plantation with a walk to the picturesque fields of pepper, cardamom, and wild fruits.
- Relieve your stress with this rejuvenating coffee plantation tour and enjoy the views of lush green foliage.
Coorg Coffee Plantation Tour Overview
Learn the science behind the delicious Indian coffee production with this Coorg Coffee Plantation tour and learn how the coffee is grown on these lush green fields in Coorg, right from sowing the seeds to the final product. Explore the sprawling coffee fields with your professional guide, witness the entire process through which the hot coffee cup is prepared from start to end in front of your eyes, and boast this memorable moment with the tang of pure coffee seeds are
famous in Karnataka.
This Coorg Coffee Plantation tour is itself an encyclopedia about the coffee plantations. Explore more about the coffee plantation process with the locals and engrave your knowledge about coffee production techniques comprising picking, drying, and the making of coffee powder. By the end of the tour, experience the rich taste of pure aromatic coffee, which will rejuvenate your senses. Moreover, you could walk through the spellbinding plantations of pepper, cardamom, wild fruits during the Coorg Coffee Plantation tour.
About the activity:
- Learn the entire process of coffee making, right from the picking up of seeds to the making of coffee powder.
- This coffee plantation tour is for 3 hours, between 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The location is based at a convenient spot in Coorg and you can easily reach by private and public transportation.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book the package.
- The activity includes a coffee plantation tour with coffee tasting.
More Details about Coorg Coffee Plantation Tour
Know Before You Go for Coorg Coffee Plantation Tour
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Coorg Coffee Plantation Tour
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes