Barapole River Rafting Highlights
- Experience a rip-roaring rafting adventure in the swift Barapole river and indulge in an experience like none other.
- This Rafting experience includes rafting in 4 rapid levels giving you the utmost adrenaline rush.
- Witness in some mesmerising and surreal views as you make your way through the mighty river.
- Indulge in this monsoon special rafting which is rare and make this activity one for your personal milestones.
- The 4 Km long Rafting experience takes you through the green forests of Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary offering multiple scenic views
Barapole River Rafting Overview
Activity Location: Near Brahmagiri Sports Club, South Kodagu
Timings: 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Take a chance to indulge in an adventurous Coorg river rafting experience in the Barapole River with the scenic and mesmerizing nature view around you. With everything carefully planned to ensure your safety every step of the way, this activity is a wonderful haven for all adventure lovers to partake in. This rafting is of 4 rapid levels so grab this opportunity and create some fantastic memories with your friends and family while indulging in this enthralling activity. Anyone above the age of 7 can partake in this activity.
About the Barapole River Rafting:
- The activity begins with your arrival at Barapole which is known as Kithu Kakathu River.
- Activity Timings: 11:00 AM - 4 PM (The activity takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to be completed)
- Get a brief from trained experts, followed by a drill after which you will be rafting in the river for a distance of 4 km.
- You will be under the guidance and constant supervision of trained and experienced trainers.
- Feel the adrenaline rush pumping through your veins as your raft makes its way through the river.
- After the experience, you will be picked up from the endpoint and taken back to the starting point of the rafting adventure
- The following are the inclusions in the package- The briefing, washroom / changing place, swimming in river under supervision of trainers, 4 km rafting experience, the total duration of 90 minutes including briefing, raft, guide, swimmer, and life jackets.
How to reach?
You can reach the activity location in South Kodagu using the public as well as a private mode of transportation.
More Details about Barapole River Rafting
Know Before You Go for Barapole River Rafting
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Children below 7 years of age cannot participate in this activity
- Please carry valid ID Proof.
- Please adhere to the timings.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages at least one hour prior to the activity.
- People weighing above 90 kg are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- There is parking available at the rafting site (the point where the rafting starts from).
- Carrying a change of clothes is recommended.
- The following are the inclusions in the package- The briefing, washroom / changing place, swimming in river under supervision of trainers, 4kms rafting experience, the total duration of 90 minutes including briefing, raft, guide, swimmer and life jackets.
- No meals are included in the package.
- Minimum 4 People are required to book the activity
Things To Carry for Barapole River Rafting
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks