Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
First of all, this is the second time we visited Vietnam last time we visited central Vietnam it was well-organized we really like the place, foods and...
I booked this trip with a couple of friends somehow due to some personal issues ( Emergencies ) which we had to cancel for 1-person, we called the supp...
Trip Location: Hanoi
- Travel across cities, villages, streets and markets. Also enjoy local restaurants, shopping, cruises, interacting with locals and the overall beauty of Vietnam with Thrillophilia's 16 Days Trip to Vietnam. Perfect for all types of travellers, this package is made to give you a complete holiday experience.
- On Day 1 of the Vietnam trip, you will arrive at the Hanoi Airport where one of our representatives will get you transferred to the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. Choose to explore the streets, markets and nightlife in the Old Quarter. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will get breakfast at the hotel before getting ready to go on a full-day city sightseeing tour of places like - Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Square, Temple of Literature, Bat Trang ceramic village and Thang Long Water Puppet theatre to see a show. In the evening, you will make a return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3 and 4, you will get breakfast at the hotel and then board a shuttle to travel to Halong Port. Board a cruise ship and sail on the azure Halong Bay. Throughout these two days, you will get to explore the marvellous islets on the Bay, go for swimming, fishing and kayaking, on-boarding activities and much more. Also, meals on both days and overnight stay on day 3 will be done on the cruise. By the end of day 4, you will return to the Port and get transferred to the hotel in Hanoi. After dinner, you will get checked-out from the hotel and travel to the railway station to board an overnight train for Sapa.
- On Day 5 and 6, you will arrive at Lao Cai in the morning and get escorted to the hotel in Sapa for check-in.Here you will have breakfast and then go for a trekking trip to the Cat Cat village and Lao Chai – Ta Van on respective days.
- On day 5, you will have the latter half of the day at leisure to explore the local areas and market before returning to the hotel in Sapa for an overnight stay. While for day 6, after the trek you will get back to the hotel and get checked-outdoor before travelling to the railway-station in Lao Cai to board a train back to Hanoi.
- On Day 7, you will arrive at Hanoi and get transferred to the airport to board a flight to Da Nang. From Da Nang, you will be taken to Hoi An and be escorted to a hotel for check-in. Later you will go to a city and countryside sightseeing tour on bicycles. By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 8, you will grab breakfast at the hotel and meet with a tour guide to go around the best places in My Son, including - My Son square, Tra Kieu Queen temple – the founder of the Cham Imperial City (the Lion Citadel). Afterwards, you will get to the pier and travel back to Hoi An in a boat while stopping over at Thanh Ha ceramic village. Later, the evening will be free for you to spend at your leisure before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 9, after having breakfast you will have a few morning hours at leisure. Later, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and get transferred to the airport to catch a flight to Nha Trang. Upon arrival, you will get picked up by our representative for hotel transfers and check-in. In the evening you can visit one of the finest beaches in Vietnam to unwind and relax. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 10, you will complete breakfast at the hotel and then set forth for a 4 island tour. Starting with Mun Island, ideal for swimming and snorkelling to see coral reefs. Next up, you will have lunch at Mot Island. From there you will be taken to Tranh Beach for more water-sports. Along with this, you will also go to the floating fishing farm and Tri Nguyen Aquarium and the Pirate Ship to witness the diverse marine life. In the evening, you will return to Nha Trang and spend the rest of your time at leisure. Finally, you will end the day with an overnight stay at the hotel.
- On Day 11 and 12, you will have breakfast and enjoy a leisure day. Choose to make your personal plans, go to the beach, shopping, eat out at local restaurants and much more..
- On day 11 you will stay overnight at the hotel in Nha Trang.While on day 12, in the afternoon you will get checked-out from the hotel to travel to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Mihn city. After arrival, you will get checked-into a hotel and spend the night.
- On Day 13, you will begin with breakfast and then proceed with a sightseeing tour of all the best attractions in Ho Chi Mihn like - Cu Chi tunnel, War museum, Thien Hau pagoda, Ben Thanh Market, Independence Palace (also called Revolution Palace). Later, you will return to the hotel in Ho Chi Mihn for an overnight stay.
- On Day 14 and 15, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and travel to My Tho province.Here, you will get on a motorboat to travel to a Honey Farm and later a fruit garden. By the end of the day, you will get transferred to Can Tho city for an overnight stay on day 14. While on day 15 you will visit the Cai Be floating market on a sampan. Later, you will have time to explore the Mekong Delta before getting checked-out from the hotel for return travel to Ho Chi Minh city. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 16 of the Vietnam vacation, you will have breakfast and enjoy the morning hours at leisure. Later, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Upon your arrival in Hanoi City, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter.
Check-in at the hotel and get some rest. In the evening, feel free to head out and explore nearby places.
Enjoy shopping in the local market and try some lip-smacking street food.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out for a city tour of Hanoi.
Today, you will be visiting Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh square, Temple of Literature, and Bat Trang ceramic village.
In the evening, enjoy a traditional water puppet show at Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
After the show, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and check-out from the hotel to get transferred to Halong Bay.
It will take you three hours to reach your destination. As you reach, embark on a cruise trip to explore the real beauty of the Bay.
Witness the ecstatic views of the limestone islands emerging from the sea like dragon’s teeth and spot group of beautiful islands.
After dinner, grab a drink from the bar or enjoy stargazing at the deck.
Overnight stay on board.
After having a buffet breakfast, go to the open deck and witness the panoramic views of the bay as the cruise sail around the bay.
Join a cooking class onboard and prepare some of the most popular vietnamese dishes, prepare your meal and have lunch.
As the ship docks, head out and get transferred to Hanoi city.
After reaching ,get freshened up and head to the train station to board a night train to Sapa.
Have an overnight journey to Sapa.
As the train reaches the station, grab your bags and get transferred to the hotel by bus.
Enjoy a buffet breakfast and get ready for a trek to Cat Cat - Sin Chai village.
After reaching , explore the village and experience the country life.
In the afternoon, head back to the hotel for lunch and spend the evening at leisure.
As the day ends, have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, go for a trekking expedition and explore Lao Chai – Ta Van village.
Take a walk around the village and interact with the natives, observe their customs and traditions.
In the afternoon, reach back at the hotel and have lunch. Later, you will be transferred to the train station to board a night train for Hanoi.
Have dinner at a local restaurant near the train station and enjoy an overnight journey.
Upon arrival at Hanoi train station, our representative will drop you off at the airport to board a flight to Da Nang City.
As you arrive in Da Nang, get transferred to Hoi An, after reaching check-in at the hotel and relax.
Spend the evening on your own and explore the old quarter on your own.
You can also take a bicycle tour of nearby places and later return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a delightful breakfast and embark on a half day city tour of My Son.
Today you will be taken to My Son square, where you will visit the shrine of the Kingdom of Champa, Moss Mystery Temple and the Tra Kieu Queen temple.
After the tour, you will be dropped at the pier to board a ferry back to Hoi An.
Enroute, make a stop at Thanh Ha ceramic village and witness the making of ceramics.
After coming back to the hotel, spend the rest of the day at ease.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, spend the morning as per your comfort. In the afternoon, check out from the hotel and roam around the beach for some quality time.
Get transferred to the airport and board a flight to Nha Trang. Upon arrival, you will be assisted to the hotel by our representative.
Check-in at the hotel and spend a romantic evening at the beach.
Have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
After enjoying your breakfast, get picked up from the hotel for Nha Trang 4 island tour.
Today you will be visiting a floating fishing farm and Tri Nguyen Aquarium, where you will see colorful fishes and coral reefs.
Our first stop is Mun island, a Marine preserved area where you can enjoy snorkeling and swimming.
Next, you will be taken to Mot island for lunch and visit the white Sand beach, Tranh beach.
Take a tour of the Aquarium and witness many types of fishes such as the Boxfish, Sea Anemone, Nemo fish, Sea Cucumber, Starfish, Lobster, Lionfish, Razorfish, Amazon Crocodile fish, Moray Eel and many more.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
This day at Nha Trang is marked for your leisure. After having breakfast, you can spend the day as per your comfort.
You can hit the beach and enjoy swimming, sun-bathing and snorkeling or you can take a walking tour and explore nearby places.
In the evening, witness a beautiful sunset at the beach and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Ho Chi Minh City.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, embark on a Ho Chi Minh City tour to explore the famous attractions and historic places of the city.
First you will be taken to Cu Chi tunnel, this underground labyrinth of tunnels was made during the American war and contained hospitals, command posts, shelters and much more.
After the tunnel visit, head back to the city and visit the War museum, Thien Hau pagoda, Ben Thanh market, and the Independence Palace.
In the evening, enjoy shopping and later head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, set out for an exciting trip to the Mekong Delta.
Start your 70 km drive to My Tho Province and as you reach, enjoy a boat ride on the river and visit Honey Farm, and the stores where you will witness the process of making coconut candy and jam.
In the afternoon, have lunch on board and sail to visit the fruit gardens near the river.
After the tour, enjoy a traditional music show and travel back to Can Tho City.
Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you will be taken to visit Cai Be Floating market in a rowed sampan.
Sail across the river and see hundreds of boats lined up with goods, fruits, meat and much more stuff to sell.
After the tour, check-out from the hotel, have lunch and board a flight bak to Ho Chi Minh City.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay.
After breakfast, spend the morning at leisure and later get dropped off at the airport for your return flight.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
First of all, this is the second time we visited Vietnam last time we visited central Vietnam it was well-organized we really like the place, foods and its people that the main reasons we choose with the same company and visited again... 16-days trip is the longest trip that my friends and I had, personally we experienced this trip do not worries the itinerary of this trip was simple, smooth and very fulfilling, even though there are no guides but the way they arranged the tour was proper and it goes as the itinerary...We are facing a little bit problem during our tour as we were not able to reach out to the local operators but the help service (customer care) was supportive solved the issues right away this is the extra marks we wanted to give. We really had a great time in all the places we visited we truly enjoyed the islands visit with many fun activities especially the watersport activities & the sightseeing of the place was truly something which we won't forget and captured many memories to cherished all the moments we had there...This time also hotels, transport, and foods were super superb...A big THANK YOU...
Rated : 5.0
I booked this trip with a couple of friends somehow due to some personal issues ( Emergencies ) which we had to cancel for 1-person, we called the support number the agent was very polite helps us cancel it and even returned the refunds for 1 person... The rest of us we visited the place as planned in which it turns out to be the most amazing tour we had so perfect in everything... We enjoyed the place like anything from start till ends it was just exciting and fun always... We all recommend Thrillophilia to everyone who asks for travel tips
Rated : 5.0
This is the first time we have booked any tour from Thrillophilia and I am really delighted by the service provided by you. The hotel accommodation and transportation was pretty good. The rest of the tour was really fine and looking forward to have another engagement with the Thrillophilia team in coming future
Rated : 4.0
We had planned our holiday trip with Thrillophilia and it was very well-organized, the hotel location was very convenient as per our needs. The transfers arranged for us were good with a friendly driver... It was really a safe and hassle-free trip. The places we covered really it was tough to describe it in words as it can only be experienced. Overall it was a great holiday's and I would definitely recommend this platform for holidays for your vacation plans.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.