South Goa VillasRiverview Villa in Palolem, Serenity Residences, Ikshaa Villa, Infiniti Bay Villas, Florida Colva, Backwater Villa, Villa Zuri Limeya Sirenity, Casa Vita 4BHK by Vista Rooms and many more.
Striking in multiple ways, Villas in South Goa are capable of stealing your heart at the very first sight! Aesthetically pleasing, spacious in size, well equipped with facilities and surrounded by scenic views - most villas of South Goa are a combination of all these traits. While some are luxurious and high-end for the luxury seekers, there are budget friendly villas included in our top recommendations as well, for folks not wanting to surpass their budget.
South Goa villas are inclusive of their capabilities of providing best hospitality services as well. Casa Conoritta is a great combination of budget and comfort. Riverview Villa will be a great choice for couples because of its romantic aura and mesmerising background of the river. Whereas, the Luxury Boutique Villa and Casa Única will prove to be helpful for large family or friends groups where accommodation is available for 6 people and 16 people respectively.
If you are particularly on the lookout for beach properties, Villa Casa Bala or Cabo Serai in Canacona can be your pick. No matter what your choice and preference, read on to discover a plethora of best villas.
People Also Ask About Villas in South Goa
Which are the best Villas in South Goa?
1. Riverview Villa, Palolem: Riverview Villa is one of the most scenic villas in South Goa with the presence of the Talpona River just out of the window. This scenic landscape awaits your welcome at their doorstep to be enjoyed in full harmony where you get a fully furnished two-bedroom, a spacious living room, an appointed kitchen, and an equipped bathroom with hairdryers, towels and linens, and toiletries shared by both the bedrooms.
You can wake up every day to a breath of fresh air (literally) and begin your day with some exercise, yoga, or just a cup of tea. While you can take a stroll in the nearby area later in the day, you are taken care of by the villa's services around the clock while you choose to relax.
Location: House number 125, Tarir, Rajbag, Canacona, Goa- 403702.
Price: INR 23,000 per night
2. Serenity Residences, Fatrade: The three-bedroom villa, Serenity Residences is based in the heart of South Goa away from all the city lights in a peaceful habitat. It is one of the top luxury villas in South Goa with highlighted lavish decor to match the high standards that catches an eye in an instant, fully equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay.
The villa is perfect for all the city folks who need to take a break from the quick city life, or for a couple to get some intimacy and explore South Goa for a change.
Location: Fatrade Beach Road, Colvá, Goa- 403721
Price: INR 6,500 per night
3. Ikshaa Villa, Loutolim: What better way to spend your holiday in a luxury private villa but what if you get an upgraded version? Ikshaa Villa is the best amalgamation of luxury in South Goa with a private pool, treasured with the earthiness and charm of Goa.
The villa is an ideal combination of a Hindu temple, a 19th-century Goan mansion, and a Hidalgo’s villa, making it a significant place.Selecting this particular villa would restore your own harmony with the bustling city and chaos.
Location: House number 577/ A Quadros Road, Loutolim, Goa 403718
Price: Not available on search
4. Infiniti Bay Villas, Vasco da Gama: At Infiniti Bay Villas, they serve infinite amounts of luxury with poise and decorum. This property is a trademark for tourists as the villas here are one of the top-rated villas in South Goa with private pool to shower you with extra doses of luxury. With its modern and chic decor, Infiniti Bay Villas are a home to many - the splendid view from the villa balcony however, may not be a common feature.
Bogmalo Beach and the airport are just 10 minutes away from the location, so you have easy access to the oceans as well as your way back home.
Location: NH 17A, Holy Cross Colony, Vasco da Gama, Goa - 403711.
Price: INR 8,600
5. Florida Colva, Colva: Villas at Florida Colva are basic yet lavish, they are the finest cheap villas in South Goa if you are on a budget, looking for a long vacation with a wholesome accommodation. Despite being economical in nature, Florida Colva provides all the amenities that guests enjoy wholeheartedly - from delicious meals to comfortable rooms, and even private swimming pools for a hot sunny day to soak in.
Prominently, you might even make some friends in the villa next to yours and enjoy the holidays together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your family and kids to this resort and devote ample time to your loved ones!
Location: Dabolim – Cavelossim Road, Vanelim, Goa - 403708
Price: INR 8,500 per night
6. Backwater Villa, Britona: Located at the calm backwaters, Backwater Villa is one of the ultimate South Goa villas for large sized friend groups and families looking for a hideout with utmost technology and comfort. The villa encloses 3 bedrooms, each with a king sized bed, three fully functioning bathrooms and other amenities like a wardrobe, swimming pool, etc.
The villa is an absolutely fine property for warm get-togethers and small parties with your closed ones. You can even bring your pets with you on the trip since the property is pet friendly as well, so you do not have to worry about your furry friend back home.
Location: House Number- 219, Charmanos, Badem, Britona, Alto Porvorim, Salvador do Mundo, Goa - 403101
Price: INR 10,500 per night
7. Villa Zuri Limeya Sirenity, Cavelossim: Zuri Limeya Serenity is a one-bedroom villa with a kitchen and bathroom, highly recommended to a couple on vacation or honeymoon. It is among our top most recommended villas in South Goa because of the full-fledged amenities offered; from a huge swimming pool in the complex to the restaurant and their delivery facilities at the villa, it sums up a pleasant stay.
The restaurant delivery comes in handy for young couples if they do not wish to cook in the villa's kitchen, then you can opt for the delivery or just dine at the restaurant to avoid missing a chance of dressing up.
Price: INR 6,000 per night
Which are the best luxury villas in South Goa?
1. Casa Vita 4BHK by Vista Rooms, Cavelossim: Topping the list of one of the most luxurious and unique villas in South Goa has Portuguese architecture depicting the core of Goa. The 4 BHK villa is up to date with a kitchen, bathrooms, a living room with a warm fireplace and comfortable sofas for large groups of people.
2. Weg 5 BHK Villa, Nevum: Accommodation for up to 12 people in total, Weg 5 BHK Villa is one of the nicest options among all the South Goa villas. The property is an amalgamation of colonial architectural designs and present-time facilities for the guests to live conveniently.
3. Luxury Boutique Villa- This luxurious villa awaits you and your extended family to conveniently accommodate upto 16 people harmoniously. It is one of the best villas in South Goa that welcomes huge groups that can enjoy outdoor games in the abundant green lawn or hold a bonfire with BBQ to let loose!
4. Casa Única-A 3 BHK Serene Home, Varca: Another exquisite set of villas in South Goa enlists Casa Única's name because of its extraordinary interior and deluxe rooms. This contemporary villa has features to look for when searching for high-end villa options. It has a multi-level swimming pool and a beautiful sun-kissed garden to soak some Vitamin-C.
Which are the best villas in South Goa with private pools?
1. Orchard Garden, Colva: Near the Colva beach situates this modern Indian style villa with 4 bedrooms, a private swimming pool, a kitchen, bathrooms, etc. The villa is best if you are looking for a quiet space to live in surrounded by the sandy beaches where you could easily head to, to clear your mind.
2. Villa Livia, Colva: This unique villa consists of four bedrooms and two two-bedroom apartments on the top floor with a private swimming pool. Villa Livia is for you if you believe in living luxuriously, it can altogether house 16 people and divides all the amenities equally.
3. Betalbatim Villa, Betalbatim: This wonderful property is like a homely environment in a paradise with its fully-equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms, hygienic bathrooms, and a huge private pool. Rent Betalbatim Villa to call it a second home for yourself.
4. Lily Villa, Colva: Lily Villa is as pleasant as it sounds. Between the beaches of Colva and Sernabatim, the villa is incredibly popular since it is located close to the main markets, local car and bike rentals, beaches, shops, restaurants, tattoo parlors, and etc. Undoubtedly, this 4 bedroom villa is super elegant and classy, becoming an apt choice for a range of people.
Which are the best budget villas in South Goa?
1. Casa Conoritta, Majorda: With 3 studio bedrooms, Casa Comoritta can accommodate five to seven people at once with very reasonable prices. To heighten your experience, the villa provides personal security, a private pool, and great facilities altogether.
2. Holiday Dream House, Cavelossim: The private Holiday Dream House near the coastline is perfect for a couple with one bedroom, a swimming pool, an indoor spa complex, and 24-hour security and maintenance. So, consider spending some alone time on this splendid coastline for a wholesome time.
3. Rincon Apartment, Benaulim: Addressing two bedrooms for either a small family or two couples traveling together. You have Benaulim beach at just 100 metres away from you, practically accessible to you at all times.
Which are the best beach villas in South Goa?
1. Villa Casa Bala, Varca: Villa Casa Bala is around the most quiet settings with a beautiful view of while sand at the Varca beach to adore at. The beach is the least crowded and is therefore a favorite for couples to steal some alone time.
2. Agonda Beach Villa: Stunning view lies ahead of the Arabian ocean and Agonda beach from your selected luxurious villas. Take your honeymoon a bit further by opting for supreme rooms with either Balinese or Chinese styled rooms. Even more, take your family out on a vacation here to witness the rich culture.
3. Cabo Serai, Canacona: Cabo Serai is distinctive from all the villas mentioned till now because it is rather a tent style accommodation. The property offers a bar, a restaurant, air conditioned rooms with a nice balcony, and free WiFi access. These tented camps are one of the best accommodations to experiment with your spouse.
What is South Goa famous for?
South Goa is famous for its Portuguese roots, culture, architecture, exotic sandy beaches, churches, cathedrals, temples flowing with history and mouth watering delicacies to offer to tourists and visitors.
What facilities will be provided at villas in South Goa?
The main facilities provided at the villas are:
- Equipped kitchen
- Laundry services
- Security services
- Swimming pools - both general and private
- Wardrobes in bedrooms
- Power back ups
- Free WiFi
- Lush green gardens/lawns
What is the best time to visit South Goa?
The best time to visit Goa is in the winters, from November to March. The weather in these months is truly pleasant when the warm sun rays kiss your skin with the cold breeze blowing the hair. At night, though, you might need a jacket, sweatshirt, or a shawl to wrap yourself up since the temperature goes down a little.