Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Being an animal lover this package made me excited to book but I had some doubts related to the booking procedure. thrillophilia support team was helpf...
I wasn't confident to book these tickets to KL bird park at the initial stage. But my friend recommended me to do so as I am a great lover of nature an...
Trip Location: Kuala Lumpur
About KL Bird Park:
An eco-tourism trip to the KL Birk Park is the best way to get an insight and enjoy the abundant birdlife of Malaysia with about 3000 birds of more than 300 different species. Sprawling luxuriously over verdant valley terrain, the KL Bird Park is divided into 4 zones - Zone 1 and 2 make up the free-flight zone; Zone 3 is the Hornbill Park and Zone 4 is where the birds live in separate cages and mini aviaries. The aviaries mimic their natural habitat and you can enjoy the sight of the birds flying freely around or perched comfortably on the trees just as in a thick forest.
Bird feeding activity is something that every visitor of the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park looks forward to. You can feed birds like Lory, Ostrich, Hornbill, Eagle, Milky Stork and other free-flying birds during the scheduled activity time. You can also take delight in catching up the live Bird Show or make your trip more memorable with 'Photography with Birds'.
About the Kl Bird Park Tickets with Transfers:
- The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park Experience is an eco-tour that takes you closer to the exotic birdlife of Kuala Lumpur with bird watching and bird feeding.
- The tour lets you explore the various zones of the bird park and enjoy the mesmerizing sight of various colored birds flying freely within the aviaries.
- See thousands of birds calmly milling about the massive 21-acre aviary.
- KL Bird Park has at least 3,000 birds inside, with more than 300 different species.
- Enjoy the various birds shows scheduled throughout the day.
- Our KL bird park price includes a comfortable one-way pickup service from your hotel within the Kuala Lumpur City Centre. You can even choose your preferred pickup time from your location.
Pick Up Information:
- Hotel pick-up is available from 10:00am-4:00 pm only.
- Please indicate your hotel address and preferred to pick up time at checkout.
- Kindly indicate your preferred pick-up time from the hotel at checkout. The operator will re-confirm the exact pick-up time again prior to the scheduled pick up.
- It is recommended to set your pick up time at least one hour prior to your preferred park entry time to accommodate traffic and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Hotel pick-up service is available only for hotels within Kuala Lumpur city center. Pickups outside this area will be subject to a transfer surcharge (MYR50/car) payable directly to the driver, to be confirmed by the operator.
- If you wish to return to your hotel after your visit, you may opt for a local taxi.
Opening Hours: Daily, 9:00am-6:00pm (Last admission 5:00pm)
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Being an animal lover this package made me excited to book but I had some doubts related to the booking procedure. thrillophilia support team was helpful and they sent me the vouchers in no time. Thrillophilia made it possible for me to see the beautiful creatures with such closeness. A highly recommended tour for all bird admirers!
Rated : 5.0
I wasn't confident to book these tickets to KL bird park at the initial stage. But my friend recommended me to do so as I am a great lover of nature and animals. The pick-up was on time and I witnessed so many birds flocking together! The best day ever!
Rated : 5.0
Well worth a visit to this bird park. We stumbled on it by chance and then spent the next few hours wandering around.
The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is located at 920, Jalan Cenderawasih, Perdana Botanical Gardens on a lush green hillside in Bukit Aman with sprawling netted walk-in aviaries that are just so perfect for bird watching. KL Bird Park is situated adjacent to Lake Gardens and close to the National Mosque and Royal Malaysian Police Museum.
This KL bird park price is inclusive of the pickup facility from the hotels with Kuala Lumpur City Centre. If your area is not mentioned in the provided list of the pick-up points, then please arrange your own transport to and from the nearest pick-up point.
There are two different Kl Bird Park Tickets - one for the Malaysian passport holders and the other for Non-Malaysian passport holders.
Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge while children between the ages of 3-11 are eligible for child Kl Bird Park Tickets. The cost for KL bird park child tickets is Rs 355 for Malaysian Passport Holders and Rs 710 for Non-Malaysian Passport Holders.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- This voucher is only valid for the date and time specified.
- You cannot redeem your voucher at the KL bird park counter.
- You must present your voucher to the driver in exchange for a physical ticket
- Your driver will pass you the entry ticket after you have arrived at the park.
KL Bird Park has about 3,000 birds of more than 300 different species within its massive 21-acre aviary; of which about 90% are local birds and 10% are imported from Australia, China, Holland, Indonesia, New Guinea, Tanzania, and Thailand.
You can visit the KL Bird Park in the mornings and evenings when spotting the birds is fairly easy. Most of the feeding activities are also scheduled in the mornings and evenings.
The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is open from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM on all days of the week including public holidays and school holidays.
- Photography with birds
- Lory Feeding - Ostrich Feeding
- Free Flying Birds Feeding
- Hornbill Feeding
- Bird Show
- Eagle Feeding
- Milky Stork Feeding
Yes, it is absolutely safe to play with birds in KL Bird Park.
Time Programme Venue
9.30 am - 5.30 pm Photography with Birds Zone 4 - Feathered Friends Photo Booth
10.00 am - 5.00 pm Lory Feeding Zone 4 - World Of Parrots
10.00 am - 5.00 pm Ostrich Feeding Zone 4 - Flightless Birds
10.30 am Free Flying Birds Feeding Zone 1 - Next to Brahminy Land
11.30 am Hornbill Feeding Zone 3 - Hornbill Park
12.30 pm & 3.30 pm Bird Show Zone 4 - Amphitheatre
2.30 pm Eagle Feeding Zone 1 - Brahminy Land
4.00 pm Milky Stork Feeding Zone 4 - Waterfall Aviary
Hotel pickup is available for hotels within Kuala Lumpur city center from 10:00am-4:00 PM only. Pickups outside this area are chargeable and payable directly to the driver after confirming with the operator. It is highly advised to choose your pick up time at least one hour before your desired park entry time to accommodate traffic and other unforeseen circumstances.
Have any question?
contact us @
Travellers Love This
This is a highly rated tour with Rating and 77 Ratings.
Visit KL Bird Park, a renowned eco-tourism destination and home to more than 300 different bird species
See 3000+ birds flying around the area
Explore the diverse beauty of Malaysia's wildlife
Feed the birds up close & watch various shows throughout the day
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.