Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Activity: - Visit tea plantations in Cameron Highlands Day tour - Visit a butterfly farm and learn about the workings of the farm - Visit a bee farm and interact with the bee farmers - Cool off at a lovely waterfall surrounded by rich vegetation - Go for strawberry picking at a local strawberry farm - Stop for lunch - Visit a local fruit and vegetable market for some fresh produce - 8:00 pm: Drop off at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city center
- The Cameron Highlands Day Tour is a day-long guided tour from Kuala Lumpur which will take you to the lush green wilderness of the Cameron Highlands.
- The tour includes a visit to sprawling tea plantations, colorful bee and butterfly farms, strawberry farms, a gushing waterfall, and local fruit and vegetable markets.
- The tour offers some spectacular views of the valley and an opportunity to have a glimpse of the culture and day-to-day life of rural Malaysia.
- The tour includes pick up and drop off to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city center.
About Cameron Highlands Day Tour:
The Cameron Highlands Tour takes you to the Cameron Highlands district in Pahang, Malaysia which is situated roughly 200 kilometers away from Kuala Lumpur. This is one of the oldest tourist spots in Malaysia and was developed in the 1930s by the then colonial government. The plateau region is mostly known for its tea estates but is also home to numerous orchards, nurseries, farmlands, waterfalls, rivers, lakes, mossy forests and old colonial bungalows.
It’s cool weather which ranges somewhere between a tropical rainforest and subtropical highland is also a major factor as to why it is so popular with tourists. Its pleasant weather conditions and several other factors also make it a hotbed for flora and fauna. The place houses more than 700 species of plants and you can see the vegetation changing as you drive through the valley.
It is also home to a wide variety of animals, birds, and insects; namely, the Sumatran serow, mountain peacock-pheasant, and Malayan whistling-thrush. The sanctuary also provides several different walking paths.
- 7:00 am: Hotel pick up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City
- Visit tea plantations in Cameron Highlands Day tour
- Visit a butterfly farm and learn about the workings of the farm
- Visit a bee farm and interact with the bee farmers
- Cool off at a lovely waterfall surrounded by rich vegetation
- Go for strawberry picking at a local strawberry farm
- Stop for lunch
- Visit a local fruit and vegetable market for some fresh produce
- 8:00 pm: Drop off at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city center
Write Your Story
Where is the Cameron Highlands located?
The Cameron Highlands is located in the Cameron Highlands district in Pahang, Malaysia. They are located at a distance of approximately 200 kilometers from the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur.
How can I reach here from Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC)?
The best way to reach the Cameron Highlands is by road. You can either drive there from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre or take a bus.
What are the things that I should carry when visiting the Cameron Highlands?
When visiting the Cameron Highlands, you must carry a light jacket as the weather can get cold in the evenings. Walking around is the best way to see the highlands, therefore, it is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes. If you plan to take a dip in the several waterfalls, you must carry an extra set of clothes or a swimsuit.
What is the child age ticket limit and cost?
The age limit for a child ticket is between 2-11 years and it costs Rs. 4,658. Infants between the ages of 0-1 can travel for free.
How can I use my e-voucher?
You can redeem your Cameron Highlands Tour e-voucher while boarding the bus. You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity. You will need to present a valid ID or travel document to participate. The voucher is valid only for the specified tour date and time.
Which is the best time to visit Cameron Highlands?
The best time of the year to visit the Cameron Highlands is in February. This is the time when the monsoon is drawing to an end but the weather is still cooler than in the other months.
What are the activities that can be done in Cameron Highlands Day tour?
Cameron Highlands is one of the oldest tourist destinations in the country and therefore has a plethora of options for things to do. You can:
- Walk in the mossy forests on the several jungle trails
- Go for bird watching with the area’s rich fauna
- Enjoy the sprawling views of the valleys with a quiet picnic
- Cool off with a dip in the numerous waterfalls of the region
- Visit the tea plantations and learn about the farming practices
- Visit the numerous bee and butterfly farms
- Go strawberry picking in a strawberry farm
- Shop the fresh, local produce fruits and vegetables
What is the Cameron Highlands famous for?
Cameron Highlands is famous for the many tea plantations, jungle trails, and their strawberry farms.
What are the inclusion in the Cameron Highlands day tour?
The following things/places are included in the Cameron Highlands Day Tour: Pickup from and drop off to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre English speaking guide/driver Lunch Entrance to various activities and locations
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
Most Popular Destinations