Fun Activities To Do In Melbourne1. Sip Wine At Yarra Valley
2. Visit The Royal Botanic Gardens
3. Take The City Circle Tram Tour
4. Try Unique Dishes At Chinatown
5. Take A Instagram Shot On Brighton Beach Boxes
6. Watch Little Penguins At Phillip Island
7. Ride At Puffing Billy Steam Train
8. Drive Down The Great Ocean Road
9. Hang Out With Animals At Healesville Sanctuary
10. Shopping At South Melbourne Market
Being a city with aeons worth of history, and offering an exciting blend of the traditional with the modern, there are a plethora of fun things to do in Melbourne. Before you set on the adventure, take a full free tour of the city in trams. After enjoying a city tour, visit the Botanical garden where you would breathe the fragrance of more than 8,000 species of plants and trees. Relax and explore all the fun things to do in Melbourne including sipping wine at the Yarra Valley where there are more than 88 wine parlours and breweries.
In the list of fun activities to do in Melbourne, getting closer to nature like watching little penguins at Phillip Island also comes. In order to explore more of the beautiful landscapes, you can drive down the Great Ocean Road. Here, you would find yourself indulging in some of the amazing fun activities in Melbourne like meeting the native animals, taking a bath in a hot spring, paddling at Lake Elizabeth and discovering Mount Gambier.