1. Rock Stacks Of The 12 Apostles: Explore the stunning Rock stacks of the 12 Apostles to witness the stunning Great Ocean Road which allows you to discover the uncharted regions of the ocean. You can get to know more about the whole settlement by taking a guided tour. Visit the Koala reserve to witness the natural habitat of the species and get closer to the stunning Australian fauna. Also, explore the site of the mythical shipwreck and admire the panoramic view by taking a helicopter ride with your beloved making it a must include in the Melbourne tour package for couples.
2. Sydney Opera House: Explore the Opera House of Sydney, a UNESCO World Heritage Site to immerse in the classic poetry. You can reverberate to universal melodies at this 20th-century performing arts center, and witness the amazing artists. The Sydney Opera house boasts of an electrifying expressionist architectural style which is renowned for being the most stunning buildings in the performing arts culture. Visit the best Melbourne honeymoon destinations to fall in love with the amazing views and unfold the history, stories and magic by availing the guided tour.
Location: Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: 9 am to 5 pm.
Entry fees: Ranges from AUD $230 to 370
3. Rainbow Beach: Stroll through one of the best Melbourne honeymoon destinations, the Rainbow Beach which is a gateway to the stunning Fraser Island. Indulge in the mesmerizing ocean views, dreamy beaches, and admire the beautiful colors, and variety of the beach sand and campers which make it a perfect honeymoon destination. It is a safe haven for campers, fishermen thus making it a best couple destination because of its crystal clear waters. You can indulge in thrilling water sports like kayaking, surfing, bodyboarding and explore the vivid wildlife and picturesque landscape in 4X4 adventure rides.
Location: 22 SPECTRUM ST, RAINBOW BEACH, QLD 4581
4. Bondi Beach: Explore Bondi beach famous for its white sparkling sands, curling waves and various delicious cuisine as you take on some of the best Melbourne honeymoon packages. You can indulge in thrilling water sports like deep-sea swimming, diving and visiting one of the oldest surfing clubs in Australia. Explore the icebergs ocean pool to enjoy the stunning ocean views and the exhilarating cool water of Bondi beach. The beach side cafes and pubs along the beach allow you and your partner to experience the romantic evening skies accompanied by lip-smacking cuisine and drinks.
5. Royal Botanic Gardens: Explore the Royal Botanic Gardens, a heritage-listed botanical reserve which is one of the oldest botanical gardens in the world. One of the most visited Melbourne honeymoon destinations, allows you to indulge in some romantic walks where you can enjoy the picturesque beauty of rare plants, beautiful flowers. You can witness the four stunning yet unique sections of the garden as you stroll through the attraction. Also you can admire the center of the garden which features restaurants, cafes and relish in some delicious food accompanied by an hospitable ambience. You can indulge in various activities like Aboriginal Bush Food Experience or heritage tour and learn more about the Cardinal dwellers .
Location: Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: 7 am - 6:30 pm
6. Yarra Valley: Explore the Yarra Valley to witness the high deserts, stunning vineyards and ocean front at this one of the most romantic Melbourne honeymoon destinations. You can engage in thrilling trek trails to witness the coniferous forest, amazing small villages like Warburton and Marysville which are perfect rest stops. Explore Bunjil Place, a recreational center that boasts a distinct artistic architectural design on your visit to the valley. You can also admire the De Bortoli Yarra Valley Estate and indulge in the sheer elegance of quality wine and Italian fine dining with a picturesque backdrop of the Great Dividing range. Experience the finest quality of traditional wines like Pinot Noir, Sparkling and Chardonnay at the stunning vineyard at Domaine Chandon by Moet & Chandon.
7. Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium: The Sea life Melbourne Aquarium offers stunning marine life divided into 12 unique zones making it one of the most beautiful destinations in the Melbourne honeymoon package. You can take a glimpse at the giant stingrays, largest freshwater crocodiles, gentoo and king penguins. You can indulge in various interactive sessions with these adorable marine creatures, such as penguins, sharks and dolphins. Enjoy a private underwater dining with your beloved which offers a sumptuous three-course meal and a two hour beverage package.
Timings: Saturday and Sunday - 9:30 am to 5 pm
Other days of the week: 10 am to 5 pm
Entry fee: Ranges from AUD $36 to 47.
8. Victoria: Visit the beautiful city of Victoria to explore the diverse landscape renowned for its tourist attractions for couples which offer pristine beaches, wineries, national parks and lakes. Explore the mesmerizing Victoria which is a combination of relaxed life and metropolitan life lets you escape from the city’s hustle and bustle making it a must include in the Melbourne honeymoon package. Explore the calm beaches, lively nightlife, beach watersports, camping sites and rich heritage and culture of Victoria making it a perfect Melbourne honeymoon destination. You can discover the graffiti art tour solely created to have a better understanding which is appreciable and enroute to Mornington Peninsula to uncover the rich heritage and culture. You can also go on a romantic city tour in a classic Chevrolet to bask upon the beauty of the bay, vivid wildlife, numerous National parks and the abundance of natural flora and fauna.