From offering the world's best coffee to adoring the street art, Melbourne is home to excellent dining options and diverse culture. Known for its many laneways, one of the attractions you cannot miss is Puffing Billy Railway. Book Puffing Billy Railway Ticket and get on Australia’s favourite steam train.
What to Expect:
Board the Puffing Billy Steam Train:
One of the finest preserved steam railways in the world, Puffy Billy Steam Train runs on its original 24-kilometre mountain track from Belgrave to Gembrook. The open-sided carriages make the experience better and help you adore the surrounding beauty.
Avoid Getting Stuck in Long Lines:
Imagine yourself standing in a long line waiting to buy the tickets of this amazing attraction. Is your excitement all gone? Do not worry! We will help you keep your excitement intact. Book your Puffing Billy Railway Ticket online and enjoy the journey.
Witness the Scenic Views on Your Train Ride:
Through the beautiful forests and fern gullies of the Dandenong Ranges, the train takes you on an amazing journey filled with the beauty of nature. The woods covered lands on the sides of the lane of the train will make the trip a better one.
Ensure Easy Seats on This Historic Train:
We ensure you a seat on this train with this package. keep the disappointments far far away when we promise you a seat on the train. The comfort of sitting combined with the perfect views make it a journey worth booking.
Know Before You Go:
- At least 4 trains daily: 10:30am, 11:10am, 12:30pm and 2:30pm (closed during Christmas)
- Running time: 3 hours (with 1 hour spent at Lakeside)How to reach:
- Address: Puffing Billy Railway
: 1 Old Monbulk Road
- By Metro: Travel to Belgrave on the Metro Trains Belgrave Line (approximately 70 minutes) from Melbourne CBD
- By car: 1 hour driving from Melbourne CBD through M1
- The child ticket age is 3-16 years.
- Infant aged 0-3 years(not occupying a seat) can join for free.Insider Tips:
- Check the daily timetable
for return train schedules or any changes in the schedule before travelling.