About the activity:
- Set off for a trek to Mullayanagiri a majestic mountain located in the Western Ghats. Named after Mullappa Swami Temple at the summit, Mullayanagiri is regarded as one of the best trekking spots in Karnataka and among the top tourist places in Chikmagalur.
- Mullayanagiri is the highest peak in Karnataka, sitting at 6,330 feet in the Chikmagalur region. The trek and the jungle trails will encourage you to bond with fellow trekkers and is perfect for team building and camaraderie.
- You will also see waterfalls and enjoy great food and warm local hospitality. Being the highest peak in Karnataka, Mullayanagiri offers some very mesmerizing views from the top.
- Depart from Bangalore at around 10:00 PM on Friday and reach Sardarpuri, which is the starting point of the trek. From here a 3 km trek will take you to the top. The place is perfect for those looking for solitude as well as visitors with an adventurous streak.
- The package includes food, accommodation in tents or dormitories and transportation from and to Bangalore.