Dudhsagar Trek from Bangalore Highlights
- Embark on this exciting trekking expedition of 12 KM and get enchanted by the beautiful views of the Dudhsagar Falls
- Witness one of the tallest, four-tiered waterfalls with a height of 310 m in Goa
- Take part in this trek with an experienced and friendly guide that will be assisting you throughout the trek
- Enjoy staying in camps near the water streams and enjoy a warm bonfire session with your companions
- The package is valued at INR 4,620/- in the market
Dudhsagar Trek from Bangalore Overview
Activity Location: Kulem
Activity Timings: 8:30 AM (Day 1) to 10:00 PM (Day 3)
Start Point: Bangalore
Pick up Points:
Marathahalli at 08:30 PM: Near Kalamandir
Silk Board at 09:00 PM: Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
BTM at 09:10 PM: Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
Banashankari at 09:30 PM: Bus Stop
RR Nagar at 10:15 PM: Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Dudhsagar Trek Height: 1968.5 ft.
Trek Difficulty: Moderate
Trek Distance: 10 KM
About Dudhsagar Trek from Bangalore:
The Dudh Sagar waterfall is a 4 tiered waterfall and water jump from the height of 310 meters above sea level and falls like a sea of Milk and hence it has got the name, Dudh Sagar. Featured in the movie Chennai Express, the Dudh Sagar falls offer multiple exciting experiences during your 2-day expedition. Embark on this exciting trek where you will be able to hike on the railway trail along with the beautiful water streams. It also allows you to camp under the stars by the water streams.
Min age to participate in the activity is 10 years.
The trek departs every Friday. Avoid carrying heavyweight for the trek.
About the activity:
- Embark on this trek that is driven every Friday and the trek timings are from 8:30 PM at night on day 1 to 10:00 PM in the evening on Day 3.
- The duration of the activity is 2 nights and 3 days.
- Avail of the transfers and get picked up from the above-mentioned pickup points in Bangalore on the night before the trek starts.
- Travel conveniently in the shared transfers; reach the base village and meet with your guide that will be assisting you throughout the trek.
- Stay in tents on sharing basis near the waterfalls under the stars.
- Eat and replenish yourselves with the meals that are included in the package.
- After the trekking activity, return back to Bangalore in the shared transfers and end the experience on a happy note.
Dudhsagar Trek from Bangalore Itinerary
Select Package Option
Dudhsagar Trek Weekend Trip
More Details about Dudhsagar Trek from Bangalore
Know Before You Go for Dudhsagar Trek from Bangalore
- Minimum 8-10 people group necessary to conduct the booking, else the booking may get shifted to next week or alternative treks can be carried out. The difference will be refundable.
- Make sure you bring one Xerox copy your ID proof without fail.
- No smoking and consumption of alcohol before or during the activity.
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.
- Do not expect separate accommodation as it is a group trip.
- Drop points will be the pickup points.