Hot Air Balloon Jaipur Highlights
- Enjoy the 1 hour Hot Air Ballon Safari & admire the 360-degree view of the city landscapes
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of Jaipur from an altitude of 1200 feet and capture the monuments from birds eye view
- Fly high in the sky in a giant vibrant coloured hot air balloon and make memories with your friends and family
Hot Air Balloon Jaipur Overview
Activity Location: Jaipur
Activity Timings: 5 AM to 9 AM
Pickup/Drop point: Your hotel/ local accommodation in Jaipur
About Hot Air Balloon Ride in Jaipur:
The Hot Air Balloon Jaipur offers you an opportunity to experience Jaipur from the wide view that will soothe your senses. The view from the sky looks beautiful and butterflies dance in your belly as you keep flying in the sky.
About the Activity:
- The flying time of this activity is 1 hour and the operational hours are from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM.
- The vehicle will pick you up from your hotel or local accommodation. Once you arrive at the launch site, the friendly team will be there to greet & welcome you.
- This is a shared group tour
- The guests will have time to enjoy some tea, Coffee, Juice, and light refreshments.
- Witness the exhilarating sight of the Balloons being inflated and prepared for flight.
- A thorough safety briefing will also be conducted by an expert Pilot.
- The Hot Air Balloon ride in Jaipur will last for approximately 60 minutes but may be slightly shorter or longer depending on the weather conditions on the day.
- You will also be provided with snacks and refreshments during the way back to your accommodation
How to Reach Jaipur?
Jaipur is located in the state of Rajasthan. It is very well connected from the major cities in India.
Nearest Railway Station- Jaipur railway is located in the city center of Jaipur and train runs daily to & from all the corners of India.
Nearest Airport- Jaipur Airport is located in the outskirts of Jaipur, 10 km from the city center. Daily flights are available from the metro cities across India.
Nearest Bus Station- Sindhi Camp is the main bus stand in Jaipur. Daily buses to & from the neighboring metro cities. Jaipur is located at a distance of 272 km from Delhi via the Yamuna expressway.
More Details about Hot Air Balloon Jaipur
Know Before You Go for Hot Air Balloon Jaipur
- Cold weather clothing is recommended for morning flights
- For ladies who are not comfortable in western clothing are suggested to avoid wearing Sarees/Skirts, kindly prefer wearing Trousers / Salwar suits instead
- You should be fit enough to stand for as long as you are in the flight.
- The hot air balloon Jaipur price mentioned is for Indian PAN Card Holders only.
- Ensure that you wear comfortable-sturdy pair of shoes for hot air balloon ride in Jaipur.