Popular Rameswaram Packages
Rameswaram Tour Packages
|Chennai To Rameshwaram Tour Package||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 13500.0|
|Rameshwaram Darshan Package||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 12500.0|
|Bangalore to Rameshwaram Tour Package||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 11500.0|
|Rameshwaram Sightseeing Package 2023 | Flat 15% off||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 13500|
|Kathadi & Rameshwaram Tour Package||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 7655|
People Also Ask About Rameswaram Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Rameshwaram tour?
Here are the places that you can visit by booking the Rameshwaram Tour Packages:
1. Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple: Your Rameshwaram tours will remain incomplete until you visit this beautiful temple that exhibits a Dravidian style of architecture and is extremely renowned for its extensive collection of lingas. According to a popular belief, the temple had one hundred and twelve ponds, but now only twelve are left.
Location: Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu 623526.
2. Jada Tirtham: Jada Tirtham is renowned among the Hindus for having a sacred pond where Lord Rama washed his Jata after killing Ravana. The spiritual enthusiasts especially visit this place to worship Lord Kapardisvara, whose temple is located here.
Location: Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 623526.
3. Adam’s Bridge: This is a historic bridge that is known for connecting Rameshwaram island to the north-western coastline of Sri Lanka. It is a unique chain of limestone stones, and it is believed that Hanuman and his monkey army created this bridge to reach Lanka.
4. Kalam National Memorial: One of the must-visit places during the Rameshwaram trip is this memorial that was built to honor the renowned scientist and President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. It houses the impressive collection of Kalam’s replicas of missiles and rockets, which gives an idea to the visitors about his great work.
Location: Pamban- Tharavai Thoppu Rd, Pamban, Tamil Nadu 623529.
5. Kunthu Kal Beach: Laze around with your friends and family on this calm beach that is known to be the home to a lot of medicinal plants. You can also try here some of the most adrenaline rushing activities like jet-skiing and scuba diving by booking the Rameshwaram packages.
Location: Kunthukal, Pamban, Tamil Nadu 623526.
6. Badrakaliamman Temple: Dedicated to Goddess Durga, this temple is a religious abode for the people who’re seeking to experience divinity and absolute bliss. It is the largest and the most beautiful temple of Kaali in the entire region and gets overcrowded during Navratri.
Location: Thoppur-Mettur Dam-Bhavani-Erode Rd, Mecheri, Tamil Nadu 636453.
What are the best things to do on the Rameshwaram tour?
Rameshwaram Tour Packages give you a chance to indulge in the following activities:
1. Take a holy dip at Agni Theertham: Wash away your sins and seek salvation by taking a holy dip at Agni Theertham located at the eastern gate of Ramanathaswamy Temple. You can also see the yogis and saints chanting prayers and singing bhajans over here.
2. Enjoy the train ride over Pamban Bridge: Rameshwaram tour packages offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy a train ride over Pamban Bridge, which is the oldest sea bridge in India. The entire journey becomes more exhilarating as, during the ride, you get to appreciate the scenic views and the endless stretch of blue water.
3. Stock up souvenirs from the local market: Another great activity that you must try during the Rameshwaram trip is stocking up souvenirs for your loved ones from the local bazaars that offer everything under the sun that you can think of at budget-friendly prices.
5. Pace up your adrenaline level by kitesurfing: Since Rameshwaram is considered to be the best kitesurfing destination in India, you can’t miss trying this activity when you’re over here. The steady wind here makes it apt to jump high into the air as you fly your kite in various directions to power up the speed.
6. Meet the underwater beauties at SeaWorld Aquarium: One of the unmissable activities during the Rameshwaram trip is witnessing the awesome collection of marine species at SeaWorld Aquarium. You can spot species like Rabbit Fish, Lobsters sharks, and Octopus, and you can also buy items made of seashells at the shops here.
7. Marvel at the architecture of Ramanathaswamy Temple: The Ramanathaswamy Temple is a must-visit attraction on our Rameshwaram tour package, featuring a magnificent and imposing structure complete with long corridors and aesthetically carved pillars. The temple's grandeur is enhanced by its towering 38-meter 'Gopuram,' making it an impressive sight to behold. As one of the twelve Jyotirlinga temples, the temple is a significant pilgrimage site where devotees worship Lord Shiva in the form of a Jyotirlingam.
8. Visit the Lakshmana Tirtham: Rameshwaram tour is incomplete without visiting the Lakshmana Tirtham, where you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Bay of Bengal and feel the divine spirit around you. The temple houses exquisitely carved idols of Lord Rama, Lord Lakshmana, and Goddess Sita. The intricate carvings inside the temple depict the profound devotion of Lord Lakshmana towards Lord Rama and Goddess Sita, making it a must-visit attraction in our Rameshwaram package.
What are the best water sports in Rameshwaram?
These are the best watersports in Rameshwaram:
1. Banana Boat Ride: Sit on the huge banana-shaped boat and enjoy a fascinating ride down the beautiful coast of the Sangumal Beach. The banana boat ride can also be enjoyed in groups, and at one time, approximately six people can enjoy the ride.
2. Scuba diving: Catch the fascinating view of the underwater beauties as you enjoy scuba diving at Ariyaman Beach in Rameshwaram. You will also get to witness the colorful coral reefs while enjoying this water-based activity.
3. Snorkeling: Swim through the water and witness the underwater beauties in their full glory as you undertake this water-based activity at Ariyaman Beach and Sangumal Beach.
4. Windsurfing: If you wish to have the experience of sailing and surfing at the same time, then you must try windsurfing at Sangumal Beach in Rameshwaram. If you wish to learn this sport, then there are various training centers also located near the beach.
Which are the best temples to visit in Rameshwaram?
The best temples to visit in Rameshwaram:
1. The Five Faced Hanuman Temple: Intricate carvings, glorious idols, mystical environment, and ancient inscriptions greet the people who visit this temple by booking the Rameshwaram packages. This temple holds huge mythological evidence as the five profiles of the face of Hanuman can be seen here.
2. Kothandaramaswamy Temple: Cradled near the Bay of Bengal, this temple holds reverence as it is believed that here Ravan’s Brother Vibhishna joined his hands with Rama. It is the only temple in India where Vibhishana is also worshipped along with Rama. The beautiful paintings around the walls of this temple give a glimpse of the various happenings from Ramayana.
3. Jatayu Tirtham: This is the only temple that has been built in the memory of a divine bird Jatayu who was extremely loyal to Lord Rama. The temple has been built in its place of burial, and the whole of the pit is full of vibhuti. The temple has a huge courtyard where the crowd gathers to chant hymns and bhajans.
4. Nambu Nayaki Amman Temple: This is one of the best temples you will get to visit by booking the Rameshwaram packages as it is renowned for its splendid architecture and intricate cravings. It is dedicated to Lord Rama, and you can also find here the idols of Sita and Laxman. There are beautiful inscriptions on the walls of this temple that depicts the life of Rama. Every year during Dussehra, pilgrims perform Bhajans, aartis, and decorate all the idols.
5. Thiruppullani: Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, this is the oldest temple in Rameshwaram that exhibits the Dravidian style of architecture. The presiding deity worshipped here is Lord Darbha Sayana Rama, whose statue can be seen here in a reclining posture.
Which are some famous beaches in Rameshwaram?
These are the best beaches in Rameshwaram:
1. Dhanushkodi Beach: Located on the southern side of Rameshwaram, this beach is known to be the merging point of the Bay of Bengal Sea and the Indian Ocean. You can enjoy surfing in the tidal waves here, or you can even enjoy scuba diving in the low currents here.
2. Kunthukal Beach: This is one of the quietest and uncrowded beaches with crystal-blue water and a vast stretch of shoreline. You can also find many beach shacks and cafes here that serve the best drinks and food. The water here is also ideal for swimming, surfing, and boating.
3. Sangumal Beach: Although this beach is famed to be extremely sandy and sloppy, if you’re looking to spend some time in solitude, you should definitely visit this spot. It is an ideal point for fishing, soaking the sun rays, and enjoying the lush greenery.
4. Pamban Beach: This is one of the cleanest beaches in Rameshwaram where you’ll find swimming pools, huts, children’s park and even swings. The floor of the beach is dotted with rocks, so you need to be cautious not to bathe or swim here.
What are the most romantic things to do in Rameshwaram?
Spark the flames of your love by trying out these romantic activities in Rameshwaram:
1. Enjoy a pampering spa session: If you wish to reignite your lost love, then you can indulge in the couple massages at the famous spa in Rameshwaram. These pampering sessions will make you feel rejuvenated to start a new journey with your partner.
2. Explore the food scene: There is nothing that connects the lovebirds more than food, and Rameshwaram offers you tons of lip-smacking food options. You can organize a dinner date for your partner where you can have all the authentic delicacies like cuttlefish and filter coffee.
3. Dance with your partner at the nightclubs: If you’re feeling like going wild and enjoying endlessly with your partner, then there are many bars and nightclubs in Rameshwaram where you can drink, dance and party till the whole night.
4. Watch a romantic movie in the theatre: There can be nothing more romantic than watching a love story on the huge screens in the posh theatre of Rameshwaram hand in hand with the partner. From recliners to Dolby sound system and plush corner seats, you’ll find a dreamy set up for your romantic tale here.
What are the best places to visit in Rameshwaram with family?
These are the best family-friendly places that you can visit in Rameshwaram:
1. Ariyaman Beach: The utmost cleanliness and gentle waves of this beach make it the favorite destination for the families. You can enjoy a picnic here with family or friends, and you can also enjoy seafood at the beach shacks located here.
2. Water Beach Sanctuary: If you’re visiting Rameshwaram with your family, then you must visit this sanctuary that is home to tons of migratory as well as native water birds. You can also feed these birds, capture their pictures, and enjoy the lush greenery here.
3. Annai Indira Gandhi Road Bridge: Known to be the first sea bridge of the country, it offers stunning views of the ships crossing across the sea on which it has been built. It connects the Indian Mainland with Rameswaram Island and even gets raised to let the ships pass by.
4. Kunthu Kal Beach: Give your family a pleasant time as you stroll along the sandy shores of this beach that has a low current ideal for swimming and enjoying other water-based activities like jet-skiing and scuba diving.
Which are the best places to stay in Rameshwaram?
These are the best places to stay in Rameshwaram:
1. Hyatt Place: This is a 4-star luxurious hotel located in the heart of the city and is known for its stylish interiors and brilliant infrastructure. The upscale rooms come with a mini-fridge, air-conditioner, television, and sofabeds.
Location: Madurai-Dhanushkodi NH Road, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu 623526.
2. Hotel Pearl Residency: Committed to offering a pleasant stay experience to the guests, this hotel offers the best of the modern luxuries and age-old charm. All the rooms are spacious and well-maintained, having rustic furniture and modern décor.
Location: Railway Feeder Road, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu 623526.
3. Cabana Coral Reef: This is a beautiful hotel that has been built by refurbishing the shipping containers and other materials. It has air-conditioned and spacious cabins with a thatched roof and also offers complimentary meals to the guests.
Location: Thoppu Kadu, Mandapam, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu.
4. Hotel Arjuna: This is a premium hotel located on the highway that offers excellent amenities and warm hospitality to the guests. It offers both deluxe rooms and suites with the attached bathroom, fitness center, and coffee making machine.
Location: Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu 623526.
What is the best time to visit Rameshwaram?
April to October (Winter) is considered to be the best time to visit Rameshwaram as it experiences tropical weather during these months. During this season, the tidal waves are also high, and currents are low, making it ideal for trying the water-based activities.
What to buy in Rameshwaram?
You can buy these things in Rameshwaram.
2. Traditional handicrafts
3. Sea shell products
4. Palm leaf drawings
5. Traditional Jewelry
6. Silk sarees and scarves
7. Khadi stoles, kurtas and jackets
This Temple is a sanctuary that is situated in Rameshwaram Island in an inlet of Bengal it is an old and vast sanctuary built by Lord Rama. It is this temple which was given birth by Devi Sita and is known to be a highly sacred place which makes it one of the most incredible places to visit in Rameshwaram.The Temple stands tall and grand with golden embellishments which shines bright in the magnificent sun of the South. Arulmigu Ramanathaswamy Temple has one of the most unique architecture in its exterior as well the interiors, with intricately carved stone pillars every step of the way and finely sculptured symbols of deities, it is full of wonders which can take an entire day to observe, which makes it a perfect place to visit in Rameshwaram in 1 day.Location: Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.Timing: 4:30 AM to 1:00AM/ 3:00PM to 8:30 PM (Monday to Sunday).Pricing: No Entry Fee.Best time to visit: October - April.
The heavenly land of Rameshwaram is inhabited around 64 Tirtham, which is found in and around the island. These tirthams have been said in ancient manuscripts written in “Devnagri” which are religious Hindu sacred writings. Most of them are related to the heavenly content of Ramayana.Tourists in Rameshwaram visit and bathe in this divine water to give penance for their past sins. Jada Theertham is one interesting theertham in Rameswaram. Jada Tirtham is found on the way to Dhanuskodi, which is another popular place to see in Rameshwaram.Location: Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.Timing: 6:00 AM to 11:00AM/ 4:00PM to 8:00OPM (Monday to Sunday).Best time to visit: Early mornings on Weekdays to avoid the rush.
At a distance of 2 km from Rameshwaram Railroad Station, Agnitheertham is said to be put where Rama revered Ruler Shiva to wash off his sins by defeating Ravana. It is one of the critical places to visit in Rameshwaram.This theertham is situated right on the shoreline with huge gate-like structures which invite the worshippers and tourists to dip themselves in the water to wash away one's sins.Agniteertham has one of the most beautiful views of the skyline and the horizon blending away far in the ocean, while hearing chants, sacred prayers and the fragrance of incense sticks, which makes it one of the most visited tourist places in Rameshwaram.Location: Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu.Timing: 5:00 AM to 6:00PM (Monday to Sunday).Pricing: No Entry Fee only 60 rupees Puja fee.Best time to visit: Early mornings on Weekdays to avoid the rush.