Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Rameswaram
- Counted among the most sacred destinations of India, Rameshwaram is separated from Sri Lanka by the Pamban channel. In accordance with the popular Hindu mythology, Lord Rama had created this bridge over the Indian Ocean to reach Sri Lanka.
- The Rameshwaram darshan packages from Thrillophilia lets you take a spiritual trip to Rameshwaram and explore the famous temples and mythological destinations of this island town. Your Rameshwaram darshan tour will start from Madurai, where you will visit Sri Meenakshi Temple - a 6th century shrine dedicated to Goddess Meenakshi; Kallazhagar Temple - a Dravidian style shrine dedicated to Lord Vishnu; Pazhamudircholai Temple - an abode of Lord Muruga; and Koodal Azhagar Temple. Later, you will proceed to Rameshwaram.
- According to the Rameshwaram Darshan Packages, the second day is reserved for a full-day sightseeing tour of Rameshwaram. On this day, you will visit Panchamukhi Hanuman Temple - the place where Lord Hanuman showed off his five-faced profile and Pamban Bridge - connects Mandapam town with Pamban Island.
- Later, you will head to Dhanushkodi - the partly isolated town famous for its beach and ancient temples. You will wind up the day after visiting the Kashi Vishwanath Temple - a 16th century temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and the Ramanathaswamy Temple - counted among the 12 Jyotirlingas.
- The third day will conclude your religious tour to Rameshwaram and you will head back home with a lot of blessings and a promise to be back soon for yet another temple exploration tour here.
As you reach Madurai airport/ railway station, our representative will meet you and will take you for a short sightseeing tour of Madurai as per your Rameshwaram darshan package.
The tour starts with a visit to Sri Meenakshi temple, also called Meenakshi Amman, this beautiful temple is situated on the southern banks of River Vargai and is dedicated to an incarnation of Goddess Parvati.
Now proceed to witness the mesmerizing rock cut architecture of Thiruparankundram temple, dedicated to Lord Murugan.
Later, visit some of the famous temples like Kallazhagar Temple in Alagar Kovil village, Koodal Azhagar Temple, and Pazhamudircholai Temple.
As the sun sets, drive to Rameshwaram. It will take you 3 hours to reach your destination.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After a delightful breakfast, set out to witness the famous temples in Rameshwaram as per the itinerary of your Rameshwaram darshan package.
Mark the beginning of your day by a visit to Panchmukhi Hanuman Temple and Hanuman Bridge.
Next, visit the Pamban bridge is a railway bridge and is renowned as the first sea bridge in India.
Now, we will take you for a short tour of Dhanushkodi town to witness its serene beaches and popular temples.
After the tour, you will be taken to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple and 24 kundalas.
Proceed to visit the Ramanathaswamy Temple, one of 12 jyotirlinga of lord Shiva. The shiva linga worshipped in the temple was established by lord Rama.
As the sun sets, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive back to Madurai. After reaching, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey as your Rameshwaram darshan tour reaches its final destination.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Everything was arranged properly and in a professional manner. Special thanks to our coordinator and driver for taking care of things smoothly. All things were top notch.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.