Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
The tour starts in Rome and ends in Paris... This tour was well-planned and well-executed, Each country we entered was wow us by its beauty, history, c...
I booked the plan to Europe from Hyderabad, we were two friends traveling as we were working from long we needed a long vacation too. Having much time...
Trip Location: Rome
Europe is every traveller’s dream destination that presents the perfect explosion of romance, history, culture, art, literature, architecture, beauty, and cuisine. From the romantic Paris to the bohemian Prague and from the iconic Rome to the flamboyant Lisbon, Europe is packed with surprises for every travel mood.
With Thrillophilia’s Europe tour package from India, you can go explore classic Europe, hopping through the most popular destinations, including Rome, Florence, Venice, Zurich, and Paris.
- According to your Europe package from India, your Europe tour will start from Rome. The “Eternal City”, Rome is a world-famous multifaceted metropolis that offers the perfect amalgamation of vibrant culture and glorious history. You will spend your first day in Rome at leisure with your loved ones.
- On day 2 of your Europe tour package from India, you will enjoy a full-day city sightseeing tour of Rome, visiting Vatican City - the primary hub of Christianity and Roman Coliseum - a 2,000 years old architectural marvel that serves as the symbol of the city of Rome.
- On day 3, you will proceed on your journey to Florence. Florence serves as a hub for global trade, fashion, and Renaissance culture. Here, you will explore Piazzale Michelangelo - known to offer excellent panoramic views of the whole Florence city, Piazza della Signoria, the Duomo, and Ponte Vecchio - a magnificent 12th-century bridge that connects Palazzo Pitti to Palazzo Vecchio.
- On day 4, you will head to the “City of Love”, Venice. The capital city of Veneto, Venice is popular for its Venetian Gothic architecture, impressive artwork, and stunning settings. Here, you will visit the St. Mark's Basilica - marvel at the magnificent architecture and the Murano Glass Factory - learn about the evolution of ancient glass.
- Day 5 will take you to Zurich, which is better known for its quaint countryside setting, misty mountains, and serene lakes. You will spend the rest of the day at leisure with your near and dear ones.
- Day 6 is reserved for a fun-filled full-day exploration tour of Zurich. On this excursion tour, you will visit Grindelwald and Lucerne - known for its ancient churches and magnificent bridges.
- On day 7, you will pay a visit to Bern, which serves as the capital city of Switzerland. Later in the day, you will proceed to the “City of Lights”, Paris. This world-famous city is synonymous to majestic architecture, glorious culture, trending fashion, and delectable food.
- On day 8, you will set off for a local exploration tour of Paris and enjoy a visit to the Eiffel Tower, a boat ride across the Seine river, and a delightful dinner at Latin Quarter.
- On day 9, you will pay a visit to the elegant Louvre Museum - exhibits renowned artworks of Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Vermeer, Rembrandt, and many others. The rest of the day is all yours for leisure.
- On day 10, you will conclude your holiday tour and depart with wonderful memories of the exuberant land.
Beginning of your Europe trip package from India is marked upon your arrival at Europe Airport.
One of our representatives will meet you outside the airport to pick you up and transfer you to your hotel.
You will check in to the hotel and rest for a while.
By evening you will be taken to the charming and funky Trastevere area, it is famous for its traditional and innovative trattorias, craft beer pubs and artisan shops.
You will walk around the old bohemian area, the mosaic-filled church and the famous streets shops of Rome.
Later you will relish delicious international cuisine in the Italian setting
Begin your day by visiting Roman Coliseum where you will get interesting insights of emperors and gladiators. It is the largest amphitheatre ever built in 80 AD. You will be amazed by the splendid architecture of the Roman Empire and experience the most ancient parts of Rome, ancient Rome city.
After this, you will explore the attractive sights of "Eternal City."
You will head towards the Vatican city, which is home to the Pope and the major centre of Christianity. Here you will get to see the iconic art and architecture of the smallest city in the world.
Post these; you will visit St. Peter's Basilica for great sightseeing
In the evening you will get a transfer to the most famous street Via Cavour, here you will indulge in a variety of Italy's most excellent food and drink
You will get to know about Italian, and specifically Roman, cuisine. It is a worthwhile experience for food and wine enthusiasts
As per Europe package from India, today you will continue your journey heading north, Florence
It is the capital of Italy's Tuscany region and the home to numerous masterpieces of Renaissance art.
After arriving in Florence, you will head towards magnificent Piazzale Michelangelo to witness panoramic views of Florence.
It is the historical and classic landmark which never fails to capture the heart from the very top.
Next destination is the iconic bridge Ponte Vecchio over the Arno River. Walk around teeming shops, antique boutiques followed by a visit to the enormous octagonal dome of Italy, the Duomo.
Afterwards, you will move towards elegant Piazza della Signoria constructed in 15th-century buildings with unique frescoes and wood-beamed roofs.
Spent the rest of the time by exploring the city on your own.
By the evening you can relish super tasty international cuisine.
Venice is a city of magic; from its rich history to its labyrinth of canals, everything about Venice is fantastic.
You will be taken to on the boat ride to see the beautiful island of Giudecca
Get delighted by the mesmerizing beauty while passing through the Apennine Mountains running along the Italian peninsula.
You will visit Venice's centuries-old legacy St. Mark's Square. It is the largest and most famous square in Venice.
Here you will explore the most incredibly and intricately designed cathedrals in the world, Basilica San Marco.
Walk around the epicentre of Venice and see the impressive collection of 16th-century from Venetian nobility.No wonder it is the city's top fascination.
Later you will visit the Murano Glass Factory and observe the fascinating technique of crafting Murano Glass.
Today you will leave from Venice and continue your journey towards Verona. This city is known as the city of lovers!. It's well known for the setting of Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
Next destination you will stopover is the lakeside city, Lugano.
Afterwards, you will reach and explore the largest city in Switzerland, Zurich. It is one of the most famous cities, luxurious lifestyles and fancy chocolates of Switzerland.
Spend pleasant time walking by the lake and afterwards enjoy scrumptious dinner at one of the famous restaurants in Zurich
Get ready for an exciting day and admiring the breathtaking scenery of Grindelwald
Grindelwald is a popular village in Switzerland's Bernese Alps, and is a popular gateway. You will be taken up to the mountain by a cable car.
Grindelwald is a spectacular destination for those who love the mountains at an altitude of 1034 metres. You will have lunch with the scenic beauty all around
Next destination is the most captivating city in Switzerland, Lucerne.
In the evening you will walk around the most famous streets before returning to Zurich.
As per Europe package from India, you will move towards exploring Bern. It is the capital city of Switzerland around a crook in the Aare River.
You will be amazed by its medieval architecture well preserved in the Old Town.
Proceed towards France and have a comfortable stay in Paris
Paris is the city of light, and the most visited capital in the world. This city boasts lots of famous attractions, museums, art galleries and is known for its art, culture and history.
You will witness the iconic Eiffel Tower followed by a boat ride along the Seine as per Europe packages from India
Spend noon at leisure to explore the breathtaking masterpieces of Paris.
You can enjoy delicious dinner in the Latin Quarter with an array of international cuisine.
Spend the entire day at leisure according to europe packages from india
You can head towards Louvre Museum, the world's largest art museum and the central landmark of the Paris city.
Next, you can visit the international centre of luxury items and fashion accessories, Benelux.
Enjoy yummy breakfast and check out from the hotel
You will be transferred to the airport by our representative to board the flight back home.
Bye-bye to this amazing one of a kind trip with Europe tour package from India
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The tour starts in Rome and ends in Paris... This tour was well-planned and well-executed, Each country we entered was wow us by its beauty, history, culture, art, architecture, and cuisine, On this tour, we enjoyed all the major sightseeing of each country plus we get to take part in some amazing activities like cable Ride in Switzerland and the view from there was just breathtaking and we did boating in Paris...The ' City of Love' Venice was really amazing the architecture was out of imagination so beautiful... The ' City of Light' Paris witness the iconic Eiffel Tower was just my dream come true...All the places we visited was truly amazing the beauty of each where words were less to describe it. I would suggest you if you are planning for any long trip outside the country this Europe tour package from India would be the best one for yaa...Because I've experienced it myself...Since the booking went smoothly with a secure mode of payment method, full detailed information before booking, and what has been mentioned on the site you'll get it all without missing anything from it...It was a safe, enjoyable, and everlasting memory that we get once in a lifetime.
Rated : 5.0
I booked the plan to Europe from Hyderabad, we were two friends traveling as we were working from long we needed a long vacation too. Having much time to spend, we wanted to explore much of Europe. So we got our plan and it was exact copy of something we wanted,as well as the the timings were good for sightseeing and also for looking for the place on our own. It was a nice experience, thanks.
Rated : 4.0
Booked the Europe trip for 6-people with Thrillophilia, We traveled to Rome, Venice, Florence, Zurich, and Paris each country we enjoyed every bit of it. All arrangements from hotels, foods, guides, and transport were very nice. the operators managed everything nicely, the places we covered worth the money we spend. Really the planned for this tour truly worth appreciated...Thanks to all who made our trip a memorable one... Making a plan for Europe without thinking twice just go for it.
1. Denmark: Denmark is one of the best Nordic Countries that you will visit during your Europe tour package from India. Located south of Norway and Southwest of Sweden, the city of Denmark has some of the most picturesque destinations in the world. You will get to pass through acres of vineyards, pristine beaches, and much more that add to the beauty of the nation.
2. Glasgow: Glasgow happens to be one of the most sought-after places that you will be visiting on your Europe tour package from India. Located close to the River Clyde, this port city is widely famous for its architectural design that dates back to almost the 18th to 20th century. If you are a fan of Victorian art and music, then this is a must-visit.
3. Greenland: Greenland is considered to be one of the best places in Europe that you can visit during your trip to witness untouched natural beauty. You can enjoy some of the flaunting mountain ranges, hot water springs, precipitation cliffs, breathtaking fjords, and crystal clear skies. Heading to this place, you will get a chance to enjoy the unfenced wilderness taking part in activities like rock climbing, salmon fishing, and kayaking.
4. Estonia: Estonia is considered to be the country of the fort, hilltop castles, and churches. The country has got more than 1500 islands and lakes. It has also been conferred with the UNESCO tag for cobblestone streets, medieval churches, and buildings that date back to almost the 15th century. You will also come across some of the amazing collection of Estonian products in its beer halls, souvenir shops, and eateries.
1. Take a Gondola ride: Venice is one of the iconic cities in Europe that lets you see some of the breathtaking views of the city through its canals. You can take a gondola ride through the city and pass through some of the breathtaking bridges over the canals. You can enjoy the stunning sunset and watch the sparkling water of the canal.
2. Explore the famous Rialto Bridge: Rialto Bridge happens to be a famous landmark of Venice constructed over the Grand Canal in 1588. It is one of the important crossing points of the canal. You can watch the gondolas and boats passing under the bridges, adjacent fresh daily markets, and capture the scenic beauty of the place through your lenses.
3. Marvel at the popular attractions at Doge’s Palace: Doge’s Palace happens to be a famous place to visit on your Europe trip package from India. Located on the banks of the Grand Canal, this place has been used as the seat of the government and the official residence of Doge. Some of the popular tourist attractions in this place are Scala Dei Giganti, Sala del Collegio, Porta della Carta, works of Tintoretto, and Scala d’Oro.
4. Fall for the artworks at the Basilica Di San Marco: Basilica Di San Marco is a beautifully designed church in Italy that has got a marvelous decor with gold mosaics and charming works of the ancient Byzantine domes and Renaissance Painters. During your visit, you must make sure that you explore some of the mosaics designed by Titian and Tintoretto.
The best time to visit Europe would be in the course of the summer season which is experienced from the month of March to the month of september. The climate remains just perfect for those outdoor activities and sightseeing trips
The best way to reach Europe from India would be by taking a direct flight to some of the major cities like Moscow, Paris, London, and Madrid. The duration of the flight journey would be about 20 - 25 hours. Some of the major airline carriers operating in between India and Europe are Etihad Airways, Air India, Vistara, Spice jet and many others.
The cost of a European trip from India for a five day stay would cost you around INR 80000 - INR 100000 depending on your itinerary. The tour package includes the cost of hotel accommodation, food, and transfers from one place to another.
The process of European Visa for Indians must be applied at least 15 days before the date you have intended to travel. You would need to collect all the relevant documents required for Visa and then you would need to submit the same along with the visa application form at the center. Once your interview is scheduled, you can visit the center to attend the interview and collect your documents.
In order to explore some of the popular places of Europe, you would need to spend at least 3 - 4 days in every large city and 1-2 days in every small city. So, at least 12 days trip is recommended.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.