1. Enjoy a Ride on the London Eye: One of the best activities to do in United Kingdom is to enjoy a thrilling ride on the London Eye. Located on the banks of the Thames River, this Ferris wheel rotates with a speed of 0.26 meters per second, making it one of the most thrilling rides of your entire life. You can see the most iconic landmarks of London, such as the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and Tower Bridge, about 40 kilometers away while enjoying this ride.
Location: Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England.
Price: INR 2500.
Timings: 10:00 am – 8:30 pm.
2. Watch an Iconic Match at Wimbledon: Your tour to the UK won't be complete if you don't watch a tennis match at Wimbledon Stadium which is renowned for hosting world-class as well as national-level tournaments. This is considered to be one of the best activities to do in United Kingdom as you can witness here the top tennis players in full action. While watching the match, you can also enjoy some snacks and drinks.
Location: Plough Lane, London SW17 0BL, England.
3. Wander around the Dreamy Village in Wales: If you wish to discover everything about the Welsh lifestyle, then you should definitely explore the quaint Portmeirion Village which is renowned for its beautiful collection of rainbow-hued buildings and lush gardens.
It also has some of the most uncrowded sandy beaches where you can soak the sun's rays and enjoy swimming. Exploring this fairytale village is one of the best things to do in United Kingdom as you get a chance to meet the local people and know more about their culture and tradition.
Location: Minffordd, Portmeirion, LL48 6ER, Wales.
Timings: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm.
4. Bathe like the Romans in Bath: This is one of the best activities to do in United Kingdom to distress your tired soul and body. Bath is renowned for its thermal springs where you can wallow in the warm water. Around 250,000 gallons of water flow every day through these springs, and they promote healing and recreation. Three main springs located here include the King's Spring, the Cross Bath Spring, and the Hetling Spring.
5. Appreciate the beauty of the River Thames: One of the best things to do in United Kingdom is the River Thames which offers the longest riverside walk in Europe and is home to over twenty-five species of coarse fish. You can enjoy tons of activities at the river ranging from speedboating to fishing and strolling. Some of the iconic landmarks of the United Kingdom, like the London Eye, Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben are located on the banks of the Thames.
Location: London, United Kingdom.
6. Catch a Stunning View at Tower Bridge: One of the best things to do in United Kingdom is taking a tour of Tower Bridge, which is an iconic landmark in London that has neo-gothic suspension lines and towers.This bridge has been featured in many movies, and the northern tower of this bridge houses the 'Tower Bridge Exhibition' where you can see incredible digital archives related to the history of this bridge.
Location: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England.
Price: Rs 748.
Timings: 10:30 am - 7:00 pm.
7. Appreciate the Beauty of Buckingham Palace: Get ready to experience royalty like never before as you take a tour of Buckingham Palace which houses seven seventy-five staterooms and a beautiful garden making it one of the best activities to do in United Kingdom. This huge architectural marvel is the administrative headquarter of the monarch of the United Kingdom and houses the renowned paintings by Rembrandt, Poussin, Van Dyck, Canaletto, and Claude.
Location: Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England.
Price: Rs 1983.
Timings: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
8. Enjoy the View from Arthur's Seat: One of the best things to do in United Kingdom is hiking up Arthur’s seat, to get the magnificent view from the top of the city. The park offers numerous walking paths, animals, volcanic geology, and unrivalled views of Edinburgh.
Arthur’s seat is visible from almost any part of the city and is just a short walk from the famous Royal Mile street. You can start the thrilling and exciting hike from Holyrood Park and enjoy the vistas of Edinburgh Castle, the Scott Monument, and beyond.
Location: Located On the hills of Edinburgh, Scotland.
9. Visit the Isle of Skye: Among the most delightful things to do in UK is visiting the Isle of Skye, an island located just off the northwest coast of Scotland. The lush sceneries with the running water make for the ideal getaway after the ice has melted here. One of the most exciting things to do in United Kingdom is to stroll through the Isle and admire the stunning mountains, waterfalls and crimson sunsets At the Isle of Skye, you may engage in a variety of water sports, including boating, kayaking, and fishing, as well as fantastic hiking and even pony rides.
Location: Located on the West Coast of Scotland.
10. Explore Loch Ness: Explore the mysterious Loch ness and get to know more about its stormy history and beautiful landscapes. You will be astounded by Scotland's magnificence when you view its rocky highlands, landscapes covered in forests, and ancient buildings. Additionally, you can try your luck in spotting Nessie, the legendary Loch Ness Monster when you visit these Scottish highlands. Loch ness would definitely be one of the most mysterious yet enchanting places you will ever visit.
Location: A large freshwater loch in the Scottish Highlands.