TO BOOK, CALL ON 9116664410 !
About the Activity:
- Coorg, the paradisaical destination of the Western Ghats, is a beautiful place abound with many beauties of nature. One amongst them is Kumar Parvatha, which, at 1,712m, is the second highest peak in Coorg and the sixth in Karnataka.
- Located at the edge of Coorg and Dakshina Kannada, this towering peak is a part of the scenic Pushpagiri range of the Western Ghats and is nestled away amidst lush and verdant jungles.
- Find the route to Kumar Parvatha trek charming since it takes you across some of the most stunning escapes of nature bordered by flora and fauna on either side.
- However, if you are not an avid trekker then the Kumar Parvatha trekking route might pose a few challenges along the way. However, rest assured that every effort you take will be rewarded by stunning landscapes from the mountains. Peppered with trails, both easy and difficult, the Kumar Parvatha trekking experience will tire you and delight you at the same time.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation from and to Bangalore.