Do you look forward to a vacay among the beauty of the sun, sea, and salty breeze of the southern coast as a couple? This is your best chance to book one of the exciting Thrillophilia Kerala honeymoon packages from Ahmedabad that are on offer with some remarkable deals and discounts. Besides, you can make your vacation hassle free with pre-booked accommodations, sightseeing, travel guide on request, and transportation taken care of.
Pick from the best selection of the Thrillophilia Kerala honeymoon packages from Ahmedabad that can get you the most refreshing holiday with your better half. Witness the sheer vibrancy of the culture, festivals, traditions, food, and attire of this beautiful land popularly referred to as 'God's Own Country'. Spend some peaceful moments together away from the bustle of city life in a houseboat in the backwaters of Alleppey or go for a rejuvenating Ayurvedic couple massage at one of the many spa and healing centers here. Kerala is a thriving state full of lush natural splendor. You can thus go exploring its vast wildlife sanctuaries or the mesmerizing tea gardens as well.
So what are you still waiting for? Book your favorite Thrillophilia romantic Kerala tour packages from Ahmedabad today and get set for a memorable holiday.
Kerala Honeymoon Packages From Ahmedabad
Kerala Couple Packages from Ahmedabad
|Kerala Grandeur - Luxurious Holidays||5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 28800.0|
|Best Romantic Escape to Kerala With Freebies||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 28700.0|
|Best Of Kerala With Houseboat Stay||5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 23800.0|
|Luxurious Escape to Kerala||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 31200.0|
|Glorious Kerala - Romantic Escape||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 23500.0|
People Also Ask About Kerala Honeymoon Packages from Ahmedabad
What are the best places to visit in Kerala during honeymoon?
What are the best things to do in Kerala for couples?
- Tea Farm Walking Tour in Munnar
- 7 Hills Full Day Trekking at Lakshmi Hills, Munnar
- Jeep Safari from Munnar to Vattavada
- Suryanelli Camping Munnar
- Dark Forest Tour in Munnar Flat 45% off
- Unique Boat Tour Experience in Calicut
- Jeep Sightseeing Tour with Trekking, Munnar
- Mountain Hike in Wayanad, Kerala - Flat 15% Off
- Camping And Cycling Tour In Wayanad
- Tea Valley Tour Munnar
Which are the best honeymoon packages of Kerala?
- A Luxurious Homestay amidst Lush Greenery in Kumarakom
- A Getaway Amidst the Misty Landscapes of Munnar
- A Relaxing Villa Stay into the Lush Green Landscapes of Wayanad
- A Peaceful Escape in the Lush Greens of Munnar
- A Serene Homestay with Backwater Views in Kumarakom
- Luxurious Stay Amid Coffee Plantation in Wayanad
- A Lakeside Stay in the Heart of Kumarakom
- A Homestay Encircled By Plantations & Woods In Munnar
- A Quiet Hideaway Amidst the Lush Outdoors of Wayanad
- Farmhouse Bungalow Stay Experience In Wayanad
Considered as one of the most historic sites in Kannur, the St. Angelo Fort was constructed by the first Portuguese viceroy of India. The fort is triangular in shape appears as a massive yet magnificent structure standing at the helm of the ruthless sea. The laterite walls made of stone lend it an even more imposing air and it is a must-visit destination for architecture students. The sea wall segregating the fort from the sea provides breathtaking views of the Mopilla Bay. Visit the fort for taking a relaxing walk in the complex and enjoy stunning views of the Arabian Sea.Distance: 2.0 km from Kannur bus stand.Timings: 8 AM to 6 PM, every dayEntry fee: INR 10.
Famous as Kerala’s only drive-in beach, the Muzhappilangad offers some of the most stunning views of the yellow and orange sun setting along the golden sandy beaches of Malabar coast. The 4 km stretch of land running along the ocean is perfect for taking a romantic, leisurely stroll with your partner or just drive on the beach and soak in the naked natural splendour around. Photography enthusiasts can take breathtaking shots of the ocean and food lovers can munch on authentic Malabar snacks sold on the beach.Distance: 13.8 km from Kannur bus stand.Timings: No timing restrictionsEntry fee: There is no fee charged to enter the beach but if you want to drive a vehicle on the beach, you are charged INR 10.